Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Why is she harping on about how “I can’t drink dairy” yet proceeds to eat cheese, butter etc etc bloody hell EmLIE

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Libertine1975

VIP Member
Don't think I can even hate watch her new video. I think she wanted to see her family and James wanted to see his so they agreed she would leave Cornwall. That or they broke up.

Cannot stand the constant lies and trying to keep everything mysterious all the time. Oh I had to come home for...reasons 🙄 you aren't that interesting or mysterious love.

Ding

VIP Member
Why did she get bedding for her new room thats "a dream to sleep on" when she says she doesnt sleep in there 😂

• Haha

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
I feel like I could have wrote that video tbh. Mention her height? Yep. Mention that she may be adopted because she looks nothing like her family? Check. Annoying little sister? Sure. Claims she's not obsessed with her weight? Throw it in. Mentions other boys to show how desirable she is? YES PLS. And to round it all off; avoid mention of washed up 'famous' boyfriend who she doesn't really mention by name? Go on then

• Haha

mileymoo

Emily probably went home to film "MY FIRST TRIP HOME IN FOUR MONTHS" video. She only goes home to shove the camera in Sophie's face and get validation from her mum. Although I am convinced that she went home for that swap video. But she'll have to get some version on camera. I can already hear her "OH MY GOSH can you belieeeeeeeve it's been 4 months since I've seen my family???"🙄

• Wow

Ding

VIP Member
Didnt know about the live tonight, reading through your comments on here though n it sounds like I missed a treat 😂

I only came on here to say I'm sick of her mentioning her "poofy" hair. Its NOT! If only she could see my naturally curly, extremely frizzy hair after blow drying....now THATS poofy 😂 God, if my hair was as straight as hers after drying I'd love it!

Also, her flouncing downstairs and out of the front door at the end of the video like she some kind of supermodel 🙄🙄

"And if you could give this video a thumbs up that would be so fun" 🙄🙄🙄

I honestly don't know why I watch her anymore. Her fake pretentious laugh, her lies and just general fakeness is proper winding me up 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

sunshine254

Been reading this thread for ages but this is my first post - she is unbearable!! In the assumptions video when they asked her about supporting other Youtubers and she goes 'you've got to remember I travel a lot so I might miss out on going to events' ugh GROW UP she REALLY thinks she's something special doesn't she
She doesnt travel nearly as much as most youtubers, i dont count going to la to visit her bf and back to england 4 times a year travel. i remember one time she was going back and she couldnt tell us where she was travelling to bc its a huge surprise, and it was just back to la again. This whole date night vlog shouldve been called "guys i have a boyfriend and he pays attention to me, pls believe our relationship isnt shit". Like its a date night vlog, i think the most you see of him is one time you see his leg for 5 seconds which im sure she snuck in without him knowing, really seems quite sad that after 2 years he wont even come in her date night video for 2 minutes. Also this quarantine just seems like emily's normal life, staying home, cleaning, cooking, never leaving the house, thats all she did before, like i think she barely left her flat for some reason, only to go in for a meeting here and there with her team or get her nails done.

Last edited:

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Ah so she’s been to primark as well then! Is there anywhere she hasn’t been shopping?!
I know we’re allowed to now but I mean bloody hell, place yourself a bit

Also 😂 this video.
Adamant that they sleep in the same room, yet shows her sleeping in her ‘filming’ room. Why is she so fake?
I mean I guess at least she’s managed to get James to help her with some content for once though

Last edited:
  • Wow

Sophie1994

“Charles is the loveliest man” 😂😂😂😂😂 as if she calls over for a cuppa every Sunday 😂 has to be her most wannabe comment I have ever seen. Like ok Emily you’ve shook his hand once or twice, doesn’t mean you actually know the man 😂😂😂

• Haha
In her last vlog before the first Cornwall one, it was Friday the 20th of March, she headed to her parents that day. She then was there on the Saturday at least, because she says she is filming a video with her mum the following morning (the always brand deal one). So even if she did leave JUST before lockdown was announced, she still made a long distance NON-ESSENTIAL travel journey to get to Cornwall. And the government stated people should avoid non-essential travel on the 16th of March. The fact she didn't think about the potential strain she could be putting the hospital in Cornwall under if she caught the virus, or by infecting anyone she comes into contact with (by touching rocks/fences/stuff in supermarkets). There is one CC unit in Cornwall with 15 beds, and she never thought about the fact that if she caught Coronavirus and ended up being there, she would potentially be taking the bed of someone who is actually from Cornwall and has no other place to isolate. She really is not a nice person, and doesn't think of people outside of her own circle, but she genuinely thinks she's a wonderful caring kind person.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Ahahahaha. Guys. What foolery is this. Imagine spending hundreds on Ikea and paint and other shit only to pack up shop and go straight home a mere few weeks later. She can’t even enjoy any of that decor she splurged on 🤡
She said in the comments of the new vid that she “had to” come back to London for work, which I don’t buy. She’s going back for her appointment. Her job can be done from anywhere. She can meet with her team virtually like everyone else has been doing for the last couple months. There aren’t events on atm.

Also maybe I’m horribly cynical but I agree with those of you who speculated that she went home for that box swap video. I feel like if that was really her first time seeing her mum and sister in four months, both her and her mum would be bawling - you know what she’s like

ThornBee

Her band tee 'style' angers me so much. I'd much rather she wear band tees from bands she actually likes (although again her lack of personality makes me realise I dont know the answer to that question other than Mcfly?)

But her Metallica tee angers me everytime. As someone who got bullied for wearing / loving rock music as a teen (by girls who were alot like her at 16) - seeing these girls now wearing these tees to look cool (I'd kill to see her in the street and ask her about the band) it's the one think that irks me. Just wish she'd wear something that reflects herself rather than some 'rock chick' persona that she really isn't.

Daaanz

How weird that Emily didn't even stay around at least a day to see James' parents?! I know me and my boyfriend would go and see both sets of parents together or at least make sure we saw one another's parents at some point.

nicolab1994

Been reading this thread for ages but this is my first post - she is unbearable!! In the assumptions video when they asked her about supporting other Youtubers and she goes 'you've got to remember I travel a lot so I might miss out on going to events' ugh GROW UP she REALLY thinks she's something special doesn't she

• Haha

Super_Berry

VIP Member
wow how damaging is her Urban Outfitters video?

I'm glad I'm not a young teenage girl watching it with her going on about her chunky legs and how she's not worked out so doesn't look right in one of the dresses. it's just baffling.

Katattax

Sorry but if you were living with your boyfriend for 3 months and in the middle of decorating his house then you suddenly move home is that not something you'd mention? Like oh I'm going to really miss him, or James is staying there as we both have work to do, or James is going back to LA... Like no mention of the person she's leaving behind makes me think they've split for sure.