Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who the duck is gonna be her ‘bestie’ this time round?
I’m sure it’s been Lucy Flight, Imogen, Em Shel, her sister, her mum, Adam...

my bets on Katy Forkings

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But there’s obviously some truth in it. There’s loads of variations of that audio, and there’s a reason she picked that one rather than a PS4/XBOX one or something.
It's social media if that's anyone's biggest issue then they've got insecurities it's a picture jheeze

Also the audio is a joke sometimes things can justbe a joke

I’ve sent in about 7 already 🤣🤣 even if she doesn’t do a video answering them (which she definitely won’t) at least she can read through what she’s missed on here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also notice how Emily had to make a point that her other Ray bans are probably in LA 😐 she really is holding onto this "omggg look at me I'm dating a guy in a band and we go to LA all the time" shut the heck up Emilie.
That is the ONLY reason she's dating him, of he worked at the post office she wouldn't be with him.

I caught the very start of the live and someone asked if Emily's mum finds it weird she's dating an older man and he went on quite a long rant about how he's not that old and he's 36 not 70. he didn't actually address if her mum finds it weird or not, instead of talking about the age gap he basically made it all about himself and how he's actually quite young (his age seems to be a touchy topic for him!) Emily didn't say anything at all just sat there giggling and the Katy girl looked really uncomfortable and changed the topic. Someone also asked if Katy was his daughter 😂
Thing is ~unpopular opinion~ he is young. Yeah, he's 36, but he has, and has always had an unconventional fun job witj many perks all of which involve little responsibility, he is wealthy, he often has oodlea of time on his hands to do whatever he wants whenever he wants. He's never had to grow up, someone can be old at 18 if they for instance have a baby and need to grow up as they are now responsible for anotherll life, or if they went to uni studied medicine or dentistry, and then started 8 to 7 pm while having to run a home

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
But there’s obviously some truth in it. There’s loads of variations of that audio, and there’s a reason she picked that one rather than a PS4/XBOX one or something.
Thats what i mean, the other ones ive seen has been "and hes all about video games" or something else, i just think its funny he was nodding his head agreeing instead of laughing like the other guys have been doing, i just know i would never make that trend video with my boyfriend because we dont have those kinds of issues in our relationship, unless it was really sarcastic but hed definitely laugh not be like "well yes youre right" lol

In response to TheGossipLife's post, I dont think its a big deal it was just something i noticed especially because hes barely ever on her tiktoks and thats the one they made, also it really does seem like shes all about him and hes not all about her, thats why its so funny bc it supposed to be a joke but seems very true for them
.. thats the point of this site to gossip about them, im not saying its a really serious thing just made me laugh

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thats what i mean, the other ones ive seen has been "and hes all about video games" or something else, i just think its funny he was nodding his head agreeing instead of laughing like the other guys have been doing, i just know i would never make that trend video with my boyfriend because we dont have those kinds of issues in our relationship, unless it was really sarcastic but hed definitely laugh not be like "well yes youre right" lol

In response to TheGossipLife's post, I dont think its a big deal it was just something i noticed especially because hes barely ever on her tiktoks and thats the one they made, also it really does seem like shes all about him and hes not all about her, thats why its so funny bc it supposed to be a joke but seems very true for them
.. thats the point of this site to gossip about them, im not saying its a really serious thing just made me laugh
Agree on one defitnely more serious than the other from how it looks. The fact she's gonna tear him to shreds when they breakup just cause she has a platform really annoys me

Reactions: 3
Even if she does an assumption video, it’ll probably be as boring as her last one. There’s no way she will answer anything juicy or good. He’s shown no interest so far so why would he want to lay their relationship out online now?

Haha she’s getting such a backlash on Twitter. Why would she wanna rush to Disney as soon as it opens in July? Even without the pandemic, I’m baffled people want to end up in these tourist spots which will be so much busier than usual. Also saw LA have had to close bars due to increase cases, could be a while before she’s back there too at this rate.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Either she’s trying really hard to include James in stuff to make her relationship seem better than we all know it is at the moment OR he needs the publicity for his album/single release.
It’s so embarrassing

Reactions: 5
She’s been putting out tweets about Disneyland the whole way through the pandemic. I’m glad people are finally calling her out on it. I don’t expect her to be talking about serious things because I’m prettty sure she doesn’t comprehend them, but there’s literally people dying and she can’t stop whinging about not getting at least 5 disney holidays this year. She’s just looking for Disneyland to see that and sponsor her trip, which is ridiculous condering her boyfriend lives in LA near Disneyland🙄

Funny that’s she supposedly soooo close to her family and she’s barely commented on not seeing them in nearly 4 months??She’s either been going home regularly on the quite or she really doesn’t care.

Reactions: 14
WHY was she considering spending money on a man/men to come to paint the room when she literally has a man LIVING with her?! I just feel like if I was James and she was telling everyone that she planed to get someone to come and do the painting I’d feel really useless? It’s like he’s just left her to do what she wants to get her out from under his feet for a day or two :confused:

Reactions: 4
What do you guys reckon she’s doing? Lockdown is pretty much over now, she could go home to her flat in London, she could go to her family...but looks like she’s firmly planted in Cornwall spending loads of time and effort and money doing up the place! The only thing I can think of is that she really sees a future with James and sees it as somewhere she can pop to as a holiday home...
Lockdown isn't over.. We can only form 'bubbles ' with another household if either you or them live alone

WHY was she considering spending money on a man/men to come to paint the room when she literally has a man LIVING with her?! I just feel like if I was James and she was telling everyone that she planed to get someone to come and do the painting I’d feel really useless? It’s like he’s just left her to do what she wants to get her out from under his feet for a day or two :confused:
Well i wouldn't want people unnecessarily in my house atm due to the dangers of spreading the virus, but o think James is working while he's there, he's rich and painting isn't fun. Emily is only doing it herself for content, she even has a f sponsored / free cleaning service clean her flat in london and she lives alone with plenty of spare time.

It's painfully clear Emily never thought she'd actually fall for James, but here she is clearly pining aftet a guy who is only half (at best) invested in her. And if that is his all in, in love with you behaviour it's not enough.

Reactions: 4
Classic move thinking it will make her seem like a serious relationship or wifey type

That 70 year old comment was most likely sarcasticeven in my late twenties I've said things like that.
Obviously he was offended and said 70 as an exaggeration but still showed he was defensive about him being older

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.