Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well i wouldn't want people unnecessarily in my house atm due to the dangers of spreading the virus, but o think James is working while he's there, he's rich and painting isn't fun. Emily is only doing it herself for content, she even has a f sponsored / free cleaning service clean her flat in london and she lives alone with plenty of spare time.

It's painfully clear Emily never thought she'd actually fall for James, but here she is clearly pining aftet a guy who is only half (at best) invested in her. And if that is his all in, in love with you behaviour it's not enough.
Well that tends to be the way once you start having feelings from not liking them. It goes the opposite and is kind of karma

WHY was she considering spending money on a man/men to come to paint the room when she literally has a man LIVING with her?! I just feel like if I was James and she was telling everyone that she planed to get someone to come and do the painting I’d feel really useless? It’s like he’s just left her to do what she wants to get her out from under his feet for a day or two :confused:
I have to be on the side of you don't need to get "a man" too do things and just because there's one there doesn't mean he has to because he's "a man" not that hard to pick up a brush. To pick the correct paint colour maybe 😂

But also with covid 19 like the other person said it wouldn't be worth the risk

Reactions: 3
Sounds mean but I hope they break up. Can’t deal with how even more false she has become since being with him. She is a complete fake and it’s just annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“click and collect” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Which one of you wrote that because I'd like to give you a slow clap!!!👏
Haha. “Baby sister” though..... I hate when she calls her that!!! she’s about 10 isn’t she 😂

Reactions: 6
On her room transformation video:

1) The way she went on about liking the purple is pretty much the way she talks about everything. It makes her seem pretty disingenuous.
2) I was surprised to hear that James helped her repaint the room white in one day - after she took days to paint it the first time round. Kind of sweet of him to help, or do I just have really low expectations of him?
3) Did anyone else catch how she sucked her stomach in when she went to go sit on the floor at 22:40? I know most people probably do this on camera, but it's surprising when it's someone with a waist as small as hers.
4) The way she sometimes ends her videos with "See you all so - very - soon" in that sing-songy voice is SO cringey lmao

Bonus screenshot: remember people aren't always what they look like on instagram!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Haha. “Baby sister” though..... I hate when she calls her that!!! she’s about 10 isn’t she 😂
Couldn't leave her baby 'baby' to look after himself though, he can't pick up after himself / entertain himself / admire himself alone.

Can he drive?

Anyone notice Emily unfollowed velvetgh0st on Instagram?
That'll be M added to Gabbys i p h o n e bullying folder then, ready to whip out for when Gab gets the law in place to protect herself. Emily never addresses gossip though, does she? M's probably just jelly of her anyways! (Sarcasm)

Reactions: 5
Her ankles and calves are the same size, theres no differentiation on her legs. I believe that this is due to her arthritis but not sure

Yeah i don't think she can help it. She should be more careful with the shred and 20 000 steps as it could get a lot worse quickly. She could do stuff with her diet too, but it's up to her.

Reactions: 2
Yes, he can. He has a delorean🙄 Funny enough, he was able to drive all the other girls down to Cornwall for the James Bourne girlfriend experience, but Emily seems happy enough to chauffeur him around.
‘james Bourne girlfriend experience’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that made me lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah i don't think she can help it. She should be more careful with the shred and 20 000 steps as it could get a lot worse quickly. She could do stuff with her diet too, but it's up to her.
Didnt she say she couldnt go to school because of her arthritis/that caused a lot of issues in her being well enough to attend? Or am i mistaken

Reactions: 3
Didnt she say she couldnt go to school because of her arthritis/that caused a lot of issues in her being well enough to attend? Or am i mistaken
That and I think she also said she was bullied
I think both are absolute bullshit. I’ve said before on here, she definitely made out her time at school to be far worse than it was. Her mum just pandered to her being a diva and let he get away with it

Reactions: 12
She has worked with the Prince's trust. It's real. She wants to be the next Cheryl Cole with a smattering of philanthropy. I say Cheryl as she is with TPT.
I fear you missed my point which is my fault for being vague.

It was sarcasm on my behalf as she called him “the loveliest man” when its been widely reported/ speculated that he’s quite the questionable individual. Ha ha. Widely reported that he's a racist and involved with child exploitation/ paedophilia...

Obviously unconfirmed LOL because why would they ha!

Although I feel like I should add here - you’re (meaning everyone on the thread) free to make your own judgement and conclusions of the Royal Family and Prince Charles etc. This is just my opinion in the matter after reading information posted in mass media.

I just took humour out of her tweet for those reasons.

Edit: i dont want to offend anyone with my views and opinions on the royal family

Reactions: 4
“Charles is the loveliest man” 😂😂😂😂😂 as if she calls over for a cuppa every Sunday 😂 has to be her most wannabe comment I have ever seen. Like ok Emily you’ve shook his hand once or twice, doesn’t mean you actually know the man 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.