Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
Oh dear, Sophie is a carbon copy of Emily!! Even down to her mannerisms and strange pronunciations She used to be a sweet and normal young girl. I get the impression she idolises Emily / sees her as this cool kind of famous big sister and just wants to be like her. Which is understandable at her age but dangerous considering she probably won't have it as easy as Emily has in terms of doing the right hobby at the right time and making a career with YouTube.
I really wish she would stop trying to make Sophie a thing. I know she is just a child but I cannot stand her - the whole thing makes me cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

starsandsmiles

So strange. Seems like she's not going back to Cornwall then if she packed up all her belongings. She has to leave now because there are responsibilities she can't ignore anymore. 😬 And also makes it seem like there's a huge change coming soon that will "unsettle" everything. Wonder what she's talking about. Also, why does she feel the need to point out that she got a Starbucks gift card for her birthday that she hasn't used yet like that's a big deal. She's been to Starbucks at least twice since they reopened, why could she not use it then?😬
There are so many inconsistencies, like at the end she went to a workout class and said she was nervous as she hadn’t worked out in 3 months ummm what was the Chloe Ting challenge then

Reactions: 27

L1v

I’m confused about her saying it was so nice to hug people again, like she’s spent the past few months with her boyfriend not alone?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Orangepipz

I know Sophie is only a child but holy crap I really, really don’t like her...at all!! She’s bratty and way too over-confident!

• Haha

citylifemcfc

So McFly broke the news they have signed a new record deal and will release new music this month, and James has replied to Harry saying 'congrats!! I just signed mine also 😂😂😂' - it's as though he can't cope seeing them getting attention again without wanting a piece of the action.

Wonder what Emily is thinking.

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m howling at the thread title cause it’s so true 😂

James has actually been going on 3 hour runs so he’s said on his insta story before. Probably just trying to get away from her but it literally takes 10 mins to ask so just say he didn’t want to and go.

trying to create a fucking drama out of nothing by removing her outro music as well. Pathetic!!
I‘m more inclined to believe he’s found his next younger, prettier girlfriend and he’s going to shag her behind a sand dune somewhere 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
So she has literally moved back home the first day she can 😂😂😂 they are surely heading for a break up? Why would she run home the minute you can?

• Haha

mileymoo

"I was here before lockdown" she's such a liar!!! Still making out that they got "stuck" down there!!🤬

Edit: but why does she have all of her stuff with her?? The way she has the car packed is so dangerous! She can't see out the back window. Why would she buy so much stuff for the house to then move it out??

• Angry

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Firstly. What the fuck.

1. she said she had been in cornwall since just before lockdown - we all know thats a lie she was in london then went to kettering then to cornwall.

2. she said she hadnt worked out since. Another lie, the chloe ting challenge and the constant instagram and vlogs of her working out.

3. the way her car was jam packed FULL of all her belongings suggests to me that she doesnt plan on going back to cornwall for the forseeable. Why bother redecorating just to leave.

4. it was so fake! when they reunited it was all for show so i deffo believe whoever said she went back for the swap box.

5. i thought she couldnt run because of her arthritis??? Is this another lie?

6. Hasnt been to starbucks since? Well again another lie

7. why was her dog not restrained with a pet seatbelt? So dangerous for her to drive And in case of a crash.

8.shes proved that she can work anywhere so ahe doesnt need to be back in london she just wants to go for her invisalign, lip filler and nail appt

why does she feel the need to make silly lies that dont matter hahha

I agree with whoever said that she thought that she would stay in cornwall for longer but then james had last minute new plans and kicked her out essentially for his family.

I also agree that i dont believe shes living in london anymore or i think she might be moving. She goes ON and ON about how much she loves living there that I dont believe she would move out. I think shes moving flat or having someone move in or vice versa. just to free up finances to fund her LA trips.

Reactions: 24

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
And the award, for most irritating “baby” sister on YouTube...... who is also a really bad actress when she’s faking a surprise goes to..

😬

even Emily noticed how annoying she is 🤣
so the staff has been sent back to her parents after the makeover is done? 😆
well played James, well played

• Haha
  • Heart

sunshine254

Noone knows for sure, but I know not many boyfriends emily can get can give her what James did. He from the looks spoiled her rotten. He's taken her magical places. He has beautiful homes, more importantly a ticket to the fame world. He knows people and definitely knows her boyband crush she's been obsessed with since she was like 10. I personally think James has done everything he can, he's been the good boyfriend but Emily being Emily and spoilt wanting more, never satisfied. James obviously knows she lies and I don't think he wants all that bullshit in his life and she doesn't deserve any of those nice things.

Think James just needs a quiet girlfriend who's not all about fame. I think it's become children sibling play with them who can get the most views and likes. That's what it has got to. James needs a stable, quiet, genuine woman. Not a stupid fake bitch.
No hate but i really disagree ! How did he spoil her? Correct me if im wrong but he brought her along on one trip as far as i can see (the place they went for ship wrecked in atlantis music video and that was early on in their relationship) he hasn't bought her any gifts for Christmas or her Birthday that shes shown off, I would argue Jake spoiled her way more, I remember she would say she came home and he randomly bought her 5 mac lipsticks. So unless she really changed her ways of bragging he hasnt bought her anything ! He doesnt post any pics of her. I really do not see how he has been a good boyfriend at all, not saying shes great but the bar has been set pretty low with him. I do think they really don't get on, their age differences are way too big and i dont think he took her seriously, i feel like she spent most of the relationship with him really trying for him to take her seriously. Im just saying compared to Jake who really showed her off and all their fans could tell he was obsessed with her, James is such a big difference

LLJ

Sophie’s fake cringe crying then the sneaky look at the camera to check Emily was still recording her..... theeeen back to the fake crying

• Haha

0cbxox

The relationship is done, I bet she just decorated to keep herself busy whilst she was living there until she could go back home. I think lockdown was miserable for her and she was constantly crying hence why in the few vlogs we did see her eyes were puffy.
I think so too.

I feel bad for her - all she's wanted is this image of a perfect jetsetter lifestyle with her rockstar boyfriend & a home in LA, but life has really smacked her in the face. She's spent the last few months cooking and cleaning up for him, not to mention zero effort from him on her birthday. She put up her own decorations, blew her own balloons up, and baked her own cake, with no help from him whatsoever. Of course we'll never really know what's going on between them, but he doesn't seem like a good boyfriend. Whatever chemistry first brought them together just doesn't seem to be there anymore. I wasn't there for their Instagram live but it sounded like an absolute trainwreck - like he was using her for her viewers and like they had begun to resent each other.

She's appeared pretty miserable in every vlog (which is awful & no one should have to feel like that) and this appearance of the perfect relationship has really worn away. She really loves to glorify travelling/living 'between' London & LA, but when she visits him in Los Angeles, she's likely just there doing his laundry the whole time. Young girls that follow her on Instagram and just see the smiling photos and bikini shots don't know the half of it - the lack of depth to their relationship, her body image issues, the compulsive lying.

Everything she seems to do is for her image and to keep up the facade of having an enviable #goals life, but I think Emily will find herself a lot happier when she starts being honest with herself, and with her audience.
Nobody's life is perfect, and it's unhealthy to hold yours to that standard - for the impressionable young people watching, and for your own mental health.

• Heart

KINGAA

VIP Member
James went up in my books, he didn’t put up with her lies, flat out said the truth. Loved his digs at her, she’s clueless.... and think she looks like Mila Kunis hahaha!

0cbxox

In her new video, when she says ‘I got caught at my boyfriends in lockdown’ omggggg lies :mad::mad::mad:
Also she mentioned being unprepared, and not having all her stuff. Didn't she pack a carload of non essentials to take with her, including her pink Le Creuset pot? Hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think it's pretty clear she has genuine feelings for him. Why, is another question altogether. He is using her, he knows better he just doesn't seem to care.
she wouldn’t ask him to change the oil in her car or look twice at him if he wasn’t who he is, let’s be honest. 😂

Emily has feelings for Emily.
She is attracted to clout.
there is no chemistry between them, unless he's holding a concert ticket.

Not one comment about her friendship with Libby.... Yeah right 😂

“It’s the longest I’ve been in the country for about 4 years”. She just had to get that in there!

• Haha

YellowLilly

Maybe I'm reading too much into this becasue I come from an eating disorder past myself, BUT...The way that she changed her plans from getting a Deliveroo to having soup and talking about weighing herself in the morning further convinces me that she goes through periods of restrictive eating to stay tiny. And she decided to restrict instead.