Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
What exactly is her job that requires her to be in London? Most people are still working from home and will remain doing so for the foreseeable future.

Why is she acting like she’s never spent 4 months in the same place before?! This girl is acting like she’s returning from a war hahaha

Very strange to up and leave James the moment his family arrive and she’s taken every single thing with her, what was the point of her even buying those things for that house?!

Reactions: 22

bellbells16

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ve broken up, but things are not good. All jokes asides about both of them, but I think if I was stuck in a remote part of the country with a guy who I have a long distance relationship with, had never really spent a lot of time with, nothing in common with and both of us basically not working for 2 months, I’d be after losing it. There’s no way that they’re not sick of each other. They’ll break up once quarantine is over.

• Heart
  • Wow

bellbells16

VIP Member
I just remembered that her second thread on here was called ‘Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!‘ and I can’t stop laughing at how truly fitting it is!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Too Much

VIP Member
It kind of annoyed me that Emily mentioned at least twice in her Ikea vlog how happy the staff were to be back at work and have a purpose. Projection much?? Some employees may be happy to be back, but others must be worried about returning to work in customer facing roles.

• Heart

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Yupp, her last video is so like, all i want to do is make food and clean up after a dead beat guy and ill be happy lol. She spends so much time trying to seem mature/sophisticated but she will look back and realize she didnt have any fun
not to mention she dumped Cody on her parents for what the last 18 months? 2 years? Just picks him up when she wants to play house.its disgusting.

Reactions: 21

mileymoo

Noone knows for sure, but I know not many boyfriends emily can get can give her what James did. He from the looks spoiled her rotten. He's taken her magical places. He has beautiful homes, more importantly a ticket to the fame world. He knows people and definitely knows her boyband crush she's been obsessed with since she was like 10. I personally think James has done everything he can, he's been the good boyfriend but Emily being Emily and spoilt wanting more, never satisfied. James obviously knows she lies and I don't think he wants all that bullshit in his life and she doesn't deserve any of those nice things.

Think James just needs a quiet girlfriend who's not all about fame. I think it's become children sibling play with them who can get the most views and likes. That's what it has got to. James needs a stable, quiet, genuine woman. Not a stupid fake bitch.
Is that you James??👋

• Haha

YellowLilly

This is how I interpret their relationship...

Personally I don't think he has thrown her out or broken up with her or anything like that. I think she genuinely is close with her family and was desperate to see them as soon as she could.

In terms of the relationship looking bad over lockdown - I think they're just very different in terms of how private they are. Emily wants attention for every tiny thing she can possibly milk. Whereas James only seems to want public attention for his music. Probably partly an age thing and partly personality type.

I think actually their relationship is fairly stable etc.

BUT, I don't think they're madly in love either. I think they get on well enough but they're not amazing together or anything.

James works hard and music is his number one priority and he doesn't give Emily as much attention or fuss as she'd like. This upsets Emily but James barely notices because he's so different and so much older that it wouldn't even have occured to him that Emily desperately wants to brag to her audience. For example, on her birthday James was probably working from home and couldn't spend the entire day fussing over Emily. He thought that having cake and singing to her in the evening was enough. Which realistically it is - the majority of older adults would just low-key celebrate their birthday in the evenings and chill. But being a youtuber who wants to vlog the whole day and show off "relationship goals", this was a let down to Emily and makes him look bad on her vlog.

I think Emily would be much happier with someone like Jake who is also into social media and makes Emily look adored. But she likes being with James because he's famous and linked to Mcfly, which makes her feel important. So she's always a bit sad and torn because she can't dump a member of Busted but he doesn't make her happy and he's oblivious to "relationship goals" etc.

I don't know why James is with Emily though... Maybe it's simply that she's beautiful and acts like a housewife which makes his life easy because all he wants to do is music.

YellowLilly

I'm sure in her assumptions video she said that she never ever weighs herself and the last time she did was just to weight a suitcase. But in tonight's video she said she last weighed herself when she came back from LA and she's going to weigh herself tomorrow. Personally I think she probably does it a lot and really restricts calories on her non-social days.

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
God I'll miss not having to see Sophie in every video. I think the only kid that annoys me more is Ana Kingsnorth's brother

• Haha

nym3ria

Chatty Member
trying to think of a thread name suggestion and it just isnt happening so here is my best attempt:)

emily canham #5 - even after lockdown lying, its still more exciting to watch paint drying

• Haha

prinny

Hello, long time lurker, first time poster! However, the thread title of this truly made me laugh so I signed up to put my two pence in. I started watching Emily when she was with Jake, and then they broke up and I just gave up with her. However, since she's been with James, it's sparked an interest, purely as I used to be obsessed with Busted and McFly. The thing I don't understand about her, is that she has always been obsessed with McFly (specifically Danny) and I think I vaguely remember her saying she hated Busted (how the tables have turned). She even posted a video with Dougie last year and the title was 'NEVER HAVE I EVER WITH DOUGIE FROM MCFLY (MY FAVOURITE BAND)'. Her vlogs used to revolve around concerts and adoring them, and I actually once bumped into her after a Busted concert a few years ago (thought she hated them? 🤔) and got a photo with her (when I used to like her, so cringe to think I did that now). But to me, her being with James (who has always creeped me out since day 1) is just her way of fulfilling that 'boyband wifey' role she's always wanted to play, but of course she can't have Danny and all the other members are taken, so she's taken the only available one - who clearly doesn't want to be with her. Sorry for the super long post, but she's gotten boring and I think she's realising she'll never be the boyband wife she's wanted her entire life. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

AnaKarina23

yes! You’ve just reminded me of something else she said as well. She was going to buy a Ralph Lauren T-shirt and get Sophie to tie dye it. WHAT?
oh my god. This. This and this. Why the fuck would you need to buy a Ralph Lauren tshirt for your 11 year old sister to tie die???? Primark has plain white T-shirt’s for £3

we’ve also been watching her older videos the past few weeks, she constantly says in them how she hardly ever drives her car. She says that she barely even keeps the car in London because it’s so expensive to park it there so it’s always at her her parents house. Now she’s just said in this video how shes always in her car, uses it a lot, drives a ton, to her “moms” (aaaah!!) her friends and a lot of different places but she just doesn’t show it. Which one is it Emily? Make up ur mind!

• Haha

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
I missed it! What did he say? Any other good gossip?
Someone asked if Emily was going to move to Cornwall permanently and she was like ‘well I do really like it here’
And James piped up like WELL I AHVE DEFINITELY DONE MY TIME HERE
And she looked all mardy and was like ‘you’re not in prison’

he also complained that the live only had like 80 people and was like ‘let’s do it on yours, we had so many people on yours’ and she refused because her ‘battery was dying’ seems like he really wants her followers engagement at a time when both him and Katy are releasing music I WONDER WHY 🤔🤔🤔

it was pretty boring other than that.
Katy is really pretty and actually has talent and personality. James should go out with her

Reactions: 20

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
"If you ever wanted to see me wear the least Emily outfits" - I think I speak for the country when I say that no-one has been waiting for that content, Emily. Also, she has such a huge ego with the constant references to "that's so Emily", why can't she just talk in first person?!

• Haha

Libertine1975

VIP Member
She's been crying before the latest video. She's tried to hide it by putting on loads of moisturiser, I do the same. If I didn't know any better, I'd feel sorry for her
I live alone and this weekend I'm seeing my parents who live 80 miles away, they are my bubble and I'm so excited to see them. I'll be visiting my gran and possibly some other relatives whilst I'm down there (within the rules of course). I'm a key worker (Will writing solicitor) and haven't been furloughed, had I been furloughed I would have gone to stay with my parents for lockdown.

She chose to travel to Cornwall with her boyfriend who she has probably spent what, three months total woth over two years. She has no friends or support network in Cornwall and has probably realised that James, I think is happy with his own company making music and can entertain himself unlike her.

If she had stayed in London she might have had the odd friend (we know she hasn't many) she could have gone on walks with or other socially distant activities or she could have stayed with her parents and could have seen other family or friends she still has back home.

Its unfortunate that she is unhappy, I wouldn't wish that on anyone but ultimately she made her bed and I don't feel sorry for her either.