Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lastly one thing I noticed as I didn’t watch some of the videos in order was a first date make up tutorial in LA the house she got ready in looked really similar to the house she was in (James I think?) on her NYE video in LA which then made me think was she lying about the first date?! I could be wrong it just looked very similar.
This might shock so prepare yourself...that first date video was all a lie! I know, so hard to believe that EmLie makes stuff up to make her life seem mysterious and interesting😱 That video was indeed made in James’ house, about 6 months AFTER they started dating. EmLie tried to pretend that she flew all the way to LA for a first date. The funny thing is she’s never actually addressed that video again even after she said her and James were together. I don’t even think she can keep with with the makebelieve life she has at this point.

I actually think that’s a prime example of the tit she makes up for videos and then tries to act like it never happened when someone asks about it again. She’ll do up that house in Cornwall and then go back to London and pretend like it never happened. I mean, we should probably stop falling for this the whole time but it’s so much fun to discuss it all with you!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She isn't going to move into the house in Cornwall. She would spend a fortune going to all the shops she gets hauls from. I grew up in Exeter and they have only had shops like Zara in the last few years when Princesshay was redeveloped. Cornwall is worse adults the towns are much smaller.

Reactions: 4
This might shock so prepare yourself...that first date video was all a lie! I know, so hard to believe that EmLie makes stuff up to make her life seem mysterious and interesting😱 That video was indeed made in James’ house, about 6 months AFTER they started dating. EmLie tried to pretend that she flew all the way to LA for a first date. The funny thing is she’s never actually addressed that video again even after she said her and James were together. I don’t even think she can keep with with the makebelieve life she has at this point.

I actually think that’s a prime example of the tit she makes up for videos and then tries to act like it never happened when someone asks about it again. She’ll do up that house in Cornwall and then go back to London and pretend like it never happened. I mean, we should probably stop falling for this the whole time but it’s so much fun to discuss it all with you!😂
Oh wow okay thanks for filling me in! I did think it looked similar and it really confused me! Why would anyone do that it’s so bizarre and embarrassing! I actually can’t believe that she went to so much effort saying how nervous she was about the date when in reality she was just meeting her bf omg 🤣Now I see why you all call her emilie!!

James won't dump her until he has a replacement lined up, which will be more challenging in current circumstances. She should jump first and, take the opportunity to spend some time with her family and her sisters family. Noting is suggesting happiness in her videos atm. 😕

I’m sure someone in here (a while ago) shared his house on like a rental listing. So I think he normally rents it out as like a holiday home. This is exactly why I don’t understand why she’s trying so hard to make it “homely” with a filming room etc. Surely they won’t be there for much longer. I’m assuming that’s once flights resume, he’ll be going back to LA anyway. He will be allowed no question as he is an actual resident there but I don’t see why she would have a reason to go with him

Reactions: 6
Oh wow okay thanks for filling me in! I did think it looked similar and it really confused me! Why would anyone do that it’s so bizarre and embarrassing! I actually can’t believe that she went to so much effort saying how nervous she was about the date when in reality she was just meeting her bf omg 🤣Now I see why you all call her emilie!!
I think this type of behaviour is a catalyst for Emily’s views dropping substantially and if you look, after hitting 1M subs, she’s barely gained any more. People are seeing through the lies and it’s off putting. Same with Imogenation, a lot of her lies surfaced and look what happened there. I know Emily’s little lies aren’t anywhere near the scale of Imogen’s but it’s still off putting. A lot of the younger viewers see youtubers as their friends and feel like part of a community. When that friend is constantly getting caught out, and acts passive aggressive when questioned it drives people away!

I would have respected her more if she said ‘I’m getting ready for a date with my boyfriend, it’s still early days so I’m not ready to show who he is yet.’

Reactions: 12
So theyve been dating for a lot longer than we thought originally then

Reactions: 1
I’m sure someone in here (a while ago) shared his house on like a rental listing. So I think he normally rents it out as like a holiday home. This is exactly why I don’t understand why she’s trying so hard to make it “homely” with a filming room etc. Surely they won’t be there for much longer. I’m assuming that’s once flights resume, he’ll be going back to LA anyway. He will be allowed no question as he is an actual resident there but I don’t see why she would have a reason to go with him
I think that was someone’s house who lived next door to James. They had their home as a holiday rental. I might be wrong hahaha

Reactions: 1
I think that was someone’s house who lived next door to James. They had their home as a holiday rental. I might be wrong hahaha
The one shared from the holiday rental website was next door but someone shared a house listing of his from a while back around the same time so can see why this might have been confused.

Can’t believe she’s complaining about not seeing her sister on insta. You made your bed.

Reactions: 5
So fake, why doesn’t she go see her family then - lockdown is over you’re allowed to meet your family now

Reactions: 3
So fake, why doesn’t she go see her family then - lockdown is over you’re allowed to meet your family now
Right? She will drive to ikea twice in two days but not gone to her parents? I know it’s further but she doesn’t have a regular job so could literally set off super early and spend the day with them if she cares that much.

Reactions: 5
Youre not allowed to see your family in their homes. Its only in public spaces and gardens - she can still go meet them in the garden and I bet she did when they did the giftswap

Reactions: 7
Annnnnd, i don't think it would be responsible of her to leave James unsupervised for that long. What if he needed a lift somewhere and who is going to cook his tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Annnnnd, i don't think it would be responsible of her to leave James unsupervised for that long. What if he needed a lift somewhere and who is going to cook his tea?
I feel like she thinks if she leaves him alone for too long he'll realize he wants to break up, thats why she went to LA so many times without waiting for him to make a trip to her. My bf and I are long distance and he hates when i have to go visit him when he cant see me because of work or something, he insists on paying for my flights! Doesn't seem like James is too bothered to see her and if she didnt go to LA they'd never see each other

• Heart
Lockdown is not over at all, if she was on her own In London she could see her family as a bubble or see them in a public space / outside. Seeing so many people in person and online not know the current rules is quite scary - Coronavirus is still here, over 1000 a day are still getting positive results.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah so she’s been to primark as well then! Is there anywhere she hasn’t been shopping?!
I know we’re allowed to now but I mean bloody hell, place yourself a bit

Also 😂 this video.
Adamant that they sleep in the same room, yet shows her sleeping in her ‘filming’ room. Why is she so fake?
I mean I guess at least she’s managed to get James to help her with some content for once though

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I just can't take this girl seriously 😂 such a try hard, pans round to her in the bathroom and she's bent over the sink and ensures she pans over her body, made the video feel like it was going to take wholeeeee other direction 😂 but of course she just wants "omg Emily you're such body goaalsssss"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really hope this influencer bubble bursts soon, their careers are based on buying endless amounts of pointless tit - as evidenced by Emilie spending ££££ at Homesense, Ikea, Primark the very minute they opened - this consumer culture is bad for the planet and, the unrealistic 'insta goals' is bad for people's mental health (especially for preteens/teens).

Also, she referenced 'living by the sea' but at the end finally acknowledged that it is, in fact, James's house.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.