Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I fear you missed my point which is my fault for being vague.

It was sarcasm on my behalf as she called him “the loveliest man” when its been widely reported/ speculated that he’s quite the questionable individual. Ha ha. Widely reported that he's a racist and involved with child exploitation/ paedophilia...

Obviously unconfirmed LOL because why would they ha!

Although I feel like I should add here - you’re (meaning everyone on the thread) free to make your own judgement and conclusions of the Royal Family and Prince Charles etc. This is just my opinion in the matter after reading information posted in mass media.

I just took humour out of her tweet for those reasons.

Edit: i dont want to offend anyone with my views and opinions on the royal family
Oopsy 😮

sunshine254

What will be interesting is when he goes to LA if she’s even allowed - they’re not accepting any Visas currently so she can’t even go with him, he can go tomorrow if he wants as he lives there. But I’ve read they might not even allow people to fly their on holiday until Winter / Next year.
Do you need a visa to go from England to LA? I live in Canada and my boyfriend is in the states for the next little bit and I can go fly to see him now, the land border is still closed but you can get flights, and i think the land border will open up fairly quick, but we dont need visas to visit

Lola123

VIP Member
Who is this Em Shel girl?! She is OBSESSED with Emily. I get being good friends with someone and commenting a lot on their socials but she is literally all over Emily, not even Anastasia and Saffron are this bad and they’re meant to be best friends.
They’re both as bad as each other, her thread is more active than Emily’s on here, they’re both fake as anything and legit just use each other to look they’ve they got an “internet” best friend or any kind of friend tbh

Daisylew

Oh my god, this sponsored ad just came up on my Facebook... I was crying laughing at how ridiculous it was (it was a video of different women promoting the ‘face bra’ which is supposed to get rid of your double chin’) when Emily pops up. I’m sorry but how f***ing embarrassing. For a start, she is like a UK size 8 at most, so there’s no way she suffers with a double chin and secondly, how bloody desperate are you for ad money that you would promote something like this. I am cringing so badly right now 😂

Attachments