Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks ladies for filling in a couple of details I had forgotten! And I agree Kingaa - McFly’s here forever ✌🏼 McBusted was a bit of silly fun when I saw them but so glad it’s over and the Fab Four are back doing their thing. After catching up on all of this thread, I’m going to go and watch some of Emily’s McFly fangirl videos again for a giggle and the Dougie Q&A, must have missed that one! It just blows my mind slightly she’s latched onto James when she’s obsessed with Danny... I’d love to know what Georgia thinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I
Let’s be honest, James used McFly... they probably all know this. He toured with them on their greatest hits tour before McBusted formed as a one off at the Royal Albert Hall. Matt didn’t need McBusted - he was doing well in West End his wife is a household name, he’s set for life. “James Bourne” was going nowhere until McBusted were formed which they used to get Charlie back. Charlie saw the crowds they were pulling and the pound signs, Charlie hates Busted. McFly didn’t need McBusted - If anything it ruined them as a band. It was a silly idea that never should of happened.
He did use them, but they all greatly benefited from it. McFly did still have a lot of original fans, but they weren't selling out arenas any more, ya know. McBusted made them all a lot of money. They should have left it at one tour though. The first one was a bit of fun, but the second one was tedious, which is why I'm interested to know what was going on behind the scenes that they were annoyed over Busted reforming, they couldn't have kept it going. And the album that they put out was so incredibly embarrassing. I'd love to know what James has on all of them because I can't believe that they signed off on that McBusted album. Air Guitar...what were they thinking???😂

Reactions: 3
we’ve also been watching her older videos the past few weeks, she constantly says in them how she hardly ever drives her car. She says that she barely even keeps the car in London because it’s so expensive to park it there so it’s always at her her parents house. Now she’s just said in this video how shes always in her car, uses it a lot, drives a ton, to her “moms” (aaaah!!) her friends and a lot of different places but she just doesn’t show it. Which one is it Emily? Make up ur mind!
She's probably on the beg for a new car 🙄

• Haha
In her new story is she in a room at James’ or at hers/her parents?

Reactions: 1
In her new story is she in a room at James’ or at hers/her parents?
I think she’s at James’ her bedroom at her parents has the door at the end of the wall rather than the top I think?

I

He did use them, but they all greatly benefited from it. McFly did still have a lot of original fans, but they weren't selling out arenas any more, ya know. McBusted made them all a lot of money. They should have left it at one tour though. The first one was a bit of fun, but the second one was tedious, which is why I'm interested to know what was going on behind the scenes that they were annoyed over Busted reforming, they couldn't have kept it going. And the album that they put out was so incredibly embarrassing. I'd love to know what James has on all of them because I can't believe that they signed off on that McBusted album. Air Guitar...what were they thinking???😂
I dunno, McFlys last studio album tour was Arena - the two after was up close style which they always did inbetween studio albums then sold out Royal Albert Hall for a few nights. They would of been fine, people only went to see McBusted to see Busted - I didn’t bother with the second tour as the album I agree, was a mess. As was Busteds latest album, both was like listening to 40 year olds “singing” like Americans trying to be 18.

Reactions: 8
I dunno, McFlys last studio album tour was Arena - the two after was up close style which they always did inbetween studio albums then sold out Royal Albert Hall for a few nights. They would of been fine, people only went to see McBusted to see Busted - I didn’t bother with the second tour as the album I agree, was a mess. As was Busteds latest album, both was like listening to 40 year olds “singing” like Americans trying to be 18.
Life-long Busted fan here: the last album was absolute trash! The irony of Charlie bitching about Busted being cringe back in the day, only to go ahead and do that album. They must have been offered a lot of money that he agreed to do it. The strange thing is the album before, Night Driver, was so good. I can't see them getting back together to do another album. I think Charlie used it as a way to financial stabilise his family and Matt used it as well to buy a huge house with Emma. They all seem happy with their families...and then there's James living out of a suitcase with girlfriends getting younger and younger!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Life-long Busted fan here: the last album was absolute trash! The irony of Charlie bitching about Busted being cringe back in the day, only to go ahead and do that album. They must have been offered a lot of money that he agreed to do it. The strange thing is the album before, Night Driver, was so good. I can't see them getting back together to do another album. I think Charlie used it as a way to financial stabilise his family and Matt used it as well to buy a huge house with Emma. They all seem happy with their families...and then there's James living out of a suitcase with girlfriends getting younger and younger!🙈
Agree with you, Night Driver had such a cool 80’s vibe and fitted them as a more mature band. Heard the first song they released off the new one and knew it would be more teen/pop rock garbage So never listened further
wouldn’t be surprised if the other two had more of an influence on the previous album and James took hold of the latest one

Reactions: 6
Hello, new here 👋
Maybe Emily isn't that stupid, and maybe she knowingly stays in her relationship as the drama and comments around it make her "relevant".
Considering how boring she is, if they break up, there will be nothing to comment on... she has such a bland personality and her content is equally bland. Her toxic/bad relationship might be the only thing keeping her "job" afloat 😅

Reactions: 10
God her top lip looks so horrendous in her new video.
She’s overfilled it so there’s like no definition above it where her Cupid’s bow/philtrum meet her actual lip. Seeing it from the side when she was painting her nails 😐 looks so bad

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She's been crying before the latest video. She's tried to hide it by putting on loads of moisturiser, I do the same. If I didn't know any better, I'd feel sorry for her

She's been crying before the latest video. She's tried to hide it by putting on loads of moisturiser, I do the same. If I didn't know any better, I'd feel sorry for her
I live alone and this weekend I'm seeing my parents who live 80 miles away, they are my bubble and I'm so excited to see them. I'll be visiting my gran and possibly some other relatives whilst I'm down there (within the rules of course). I'm a key worker (Will writing solicitor) and haven't been furloughed, had I been furloughed I would have gone to stay with my parents for lockdown.

She chose to travel to Cornwall with her boyfriend who she has probably spent what, three months total woth over two years. She has no friends or support network in Cornwall and has probably realised that James, I think is happy with his own company making music and can entertain himself unlike her.

If she had stayed in London she might have had the odd friend (we know she hasn't many) she could have gone on walks with or other socially distant activities or she could have stayed with her parents and could have seen other family or friends she still has back home.

Its unfortunate that she is unhappy, I wouldn't wish that on anyone but ultimately she made her bed and I don't feel sorry for her either.

Reactions: 20
She looked so sad in her latest video. Her eyes were so puffy (hay-fever?). Due to her lack of posting lately, I think she is home with her family. Although breaking rules (or is if, as I know the gov said you were allowed to stay elsewhere if not getting along with partner), I hope she is happier. I feel bad being horrible about her when she looks as sad as she did.

Reactions: 1
She looked so sad in her latest video. Her eyes were so puffy (hay-fever?). Due to her lack of posting lately, I think she is home with her family. Although breaking rules (or is if, as I know the gov said you were allowed to stay elsewhere if not getting along with partner), I hope she is happier. I feel bad being horrible about her when she looks as sad as she did.
She looked sad in the one before either, shes never mentioned hay-fever in all her years of vlogging so id have to say i think its crying, im guessing has something to do with James, i was in very similar relationship and cried every week, if not every other day. Havent seen one pic of them in lockdown (the last one they posted was in september, no photos on her feed of them in 9 months, or maybe she delted the others? That seems really weird, especially because theyre together now, so its not bc of distance)

Reactions: 7
She looked sad in the one before either, shes never mentioned hay-fever in all her years of vlogging so id have to say i think its crying, im guessing has something to do with James, i was in very similar relationship and cried every week, if not every other day. Havent seen one pic of them in lockdown (the last one they posted was in september, no photos on her feed of them in 9 months, or maybe she delted the others? That seems really weird, especially because theyre together now, so its not bc of distance)
She mentioned hay-fever in her Saffon x In The Style haul but I agree, this seems more than that.

Reactions: 2
She is sooo dull. Quote: ‘I have my pot of tea here which is absolutely Hilarious’ erm yeh well funny 🙄

Video sponsored by Ghd - so the birthday present was BS.
Sick of the fakeness and the lies. She said lockdown is the way of life now.. no everything is opening back up.. I think she is trying to cling onto James for as long as possible! Could be interesting.

Also basically every video is sponsored,she has barely vlogged during lockdown - been soo lazy and just does the videos that make money! What a greedy beg. Sick of these influencers

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.