Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily Canham #5 - James has kicked out,

it’s been on his sisters Instagram stories, the parents and her and her boyfriend are all there with James

some photos there, nice to see James parents took in Gabby’s dog after she brought the dog over from NYC when she moved over to Southend.

Reactions: 3

some photos there, nice to see James parents took in Gabby’s dog after she brought the dog over from NYC when she moved over to Southend.
Wow his sister's boyfriend actually poses in pics with her for her instagram 😯 Emily must be so jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don’t understand. She has said she has work commitments in London this week which whatever that is fair enough (if it’s even true) But why not stay one more day, see James family and then come home on Sunday. Makes no sense! She’s still commenting on his sisters insta as well. It’s so sus.
Totally Sus! It doesn't help that she is a pathological liar! I don't understand these work commitments, as she is social media savvy would it not be possible to have meetings remotely...

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they’ve broken up. That would be a very abrupt ending to four months together 😂 I think maybe she just didn’t want to be around his family/finds it awkward? I know it’s not great but I have friends who avoid their other half’s fam when they can!

(or he literally kicked her out 😳)

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they’ve broken up. That would be a very abrupt ending to four months together 😂 I think maybe she just didn’t want to be around his family/finds it awkward? I know it’s not great but I have friends who avoid their other half’s fam when they can!

(or he literally kicked her out 😳)
Pretty sure I read here his ex Gabby moved over here to lived with him as McBusted was happening and that ended suddenly after 7+ years together and they lived and went everywhere together

Reactions: 6
The relationship is done, I bet she just decorated to keep herself busy whilst she was living there until she could go back home. I think lockdown was miserable for her and she was constantly crying hence why in the few vlogs we did see her eyes were puffy.
I think so too.

I feel bad for her - all she's wanted is this image of a perfect jetsetter lifestyle with her rockstar boyfriend & a home in LA, but life has really smacked her in the face. She's spent the last few months cooking and cleaning up for him, not to mention zero effort from him on her birthday. She put up her own decorations, blew her own balloons up, and baked her own cake, with no help from him whatsoever. Of course we'll never really know what's going on between them, but he doesn't seem like a good boyfriend. Whatever chemistry first brought them together just doesn't seem to be there anymore. I wasn't there for their Instagram live but it sounded like an absolute trainwreck - like he was using her for her viewers and like they had begun to resent each other.

She's appeared pretty miserable in every vlog (which is awful & no one should have to feel like that) and this appearance of the perfect relationship has really worn away. She really loves to glorify travelling/living 'between' London & LA, but when she visits him in Los Angeles, she's likely just there doing his laundry the whole time. Young girls that follow her on Instagram and just see the smiling photos and bikini shots don't know the half of it - the lack of depth to their relationship, her body image issues, the compulsive lying.

Everything she seems to do is for her image and to keep up the facade of having an enviable #goals life, but I think Emily will find herself a lot happier when she starts being honest with herself, and with her audience.
Nobody's life is perfect, and it's unhealthy to hold yours to that standard - for the impressionable young people watching, and for your own mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Noone knows for sure, but I know not many boyfriends emily can get can give her what James did. He from the looks spoiled her rotten. He's taken her magical places. He has beautiful homes, more importantly a ticket to the fame world. He knows people and definitely knows her boyband crush she's been obsessed with since she was like 10. I personally think James has done everything he can, he's been the good boyfriend but Emily being Emily and spoilt wanting more, never satisfied. James obviously knows she lies and I don't think he wants all that bullshit in his life and she doesn't deserve any of those nice things.

Think James just needs a quiet girlfriend who's not all about fame. I think it's become children sibling play with them who can get the most views and likes. That's what it has got to. James needs a stable, quiet, genuine woman. Not a stupid fake witch.

Reactions: 4
Noone knows for sure, but I know not many boyfriends emily can get can give her what James did. He from the looks spoiled her rotten. He's taken her magical places. He has beautiful homes, more importantly a ticket to the fame world. He knows people and definitely knows her boyband crush she's been obsessed with since she was like 10. I personally think James has done everything he can, he's been the good boyfriend but Emily being Emily and spoilt wanting more, never satisfied. James obviously knows she lies and I don't think he wants all that bullshit in his life and she doesn't deserve any of those nice things.

Think James just needs a quiet girlfriend who's not all about fame. I think it's become children sibling play with them who can get the most views and likes. That's what it has got to. James needs a stable, quiet, genuine woman. Not a stupid fake witch.
No hate but i really disagree ! How did he spoil her? Correct me if im wrong but he brought her along on one trip as far as i can see (the place they went for ship wrecked in atlantis music video and that was early on in their relationship) he hasn't bought her any gifts for Christmas or her Birthday that shes shown off, I would argue Jake spoiled her way more, I remember she would say she came home and he randomly bought her 5 mac lipsticks. So unless she really changed her ways of bragging he hasnt bought her anything ! He doesnt post any pics of her. I really do not see how he has been a good boyfriend at all, not saying shes great but the bar has been set pretty low with him. I do think they really don't get on, their age differences are way too big and i dont think he took her seriously, i feel like she spent most of the relationship with him really trying for him to take her seriously. Im just saying compared to Jake who really showed her off and all their fans could tell he was obsessed with her, James is such a big difference

Reactions: 24
Yeah I don’t think he spoils her. If he did then a lockdown birthday when she’s missing her family and crying as she opens her cards would be when we’d see it. I don’t think he’s horrible but they’ve slotted into these roles now where he doesn’t seem to do much and she acts as maid.
Just been really interesting to see what happens next. The cases in the US seem so bad so I doubt he would be rushing back soon when even more is closed over there but who knows.

Reactions: 8
Surely it’s only a matter of time before he goes back, assuming he has a visa status that allows him to return. If he’s got this record deal and an album out this year I’m sure he will want to be back in la. No way for Emily to join him if the USA keeps its travel ban either.

Reactions: 3
No hate but i really disagree ! How did he spoil her? Correct me if im wrong but he brought her along on one trip as far as i can see (the place they went for ship wrecked in atlantis music video and that was early on in their relationship) he hasn't bought her any gifts for Christmas or her Birthday that shes shown off, I would argue Jake spoiled her way more, I remember she would say she came home and he randomly bought her 5 mac lipsticks. So unless she really changed her ways of bragging he hasnt bought her anything ! He doesnt post any pics of her. I really do not see how he has been a good boyfriend at all, not saying shes great but the bar has been set pretty low with him. I do think they really don't get on, their age differences are way too big and i dont think he took her seriously, i feel like she spent most of the relationship with him really trying for him to take her seriously. Im just saying compared to Jake who really showed her off and all their fans could tell he was obsessed with her, James is such a big difference
Yeah I don’t think he spoils her. If he did then a lockdown birthday when she’s missing her family and crying as she opens her cards would be when we’d see it. I don’t think he’s horrible but they’ve slotted into these roles now where he doesn’t seem to do much and she acts as maid.
Just been really interesting to see what happens next. The cases in the US seem so bad so I doubt he would be rushing back soon when even more is closed over there but who knows.
He took her to summer time ball when they played with jonas brothers, and it seemed that she cared more about meeting Sophia turner and the Jonas brothers than supporting him. I just don’t think he likes the constant camrea in his face.

My brother met Jake at a V fest many many years ago and they made friends and had champagne breakfast together and apprently he wouldn’t shut up about Emily (my brother had no clue who he was or Emily was) so would deffo say he was madly in love.

Maybe he would enjoy their relationship more if she didn’t have to film constantly, maybe he would of sat with her to open her cards if a camrea hadn’t been there?

Reactions: 4
Emily’s desperate to travel which she did so much with Jake and then she would also take Charlie everywhere. Now she’s with James who only cares about being in his two home towns and record music. I believe the only place they’ve travelled together is Dubai for a few days. it must have really come as a shock to her that his lifestyle isn’t as fabulous as it seems. She’s constantly talking about wanting to travel in her vlogs but the only people who will go with her are Em Shel and Adam who tbh don’t even seem like real friends and just do it for the content

Reactions: 16
trying to think of a thread name suggestion and it just isnt happening so here is my best attempt:)

emily canham #5 - even after lockdown lying, its still more exciting to watch paint drying

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Emily’s desperate to travel which she did so much with Jake and then she would also take Charlie everywhere. Now she’s with James who only cares about being in his two home towns and record music. I believe the only place they’ve travelled together is Dubai for a few days. it must have really come as a shock to her that his lifestyle isn’t as fabulous as it seems. She’s constantly talking about wanting to travel in her vlogs but the only people who will go with her are Em Shel and Adam who tbh don’t even seem like real friends and just do it for the content
And (I think) at the very start of their relationship they went to Venice(?) - there is only 1 photo of this trip on her socials, and it is just of her.

With both Jake and Charlie the relationship took centre stage, and she probably imagined it would be the same with James except maybe more 'glamorous' and #goals as he is semi-famous. She was obviously hoping she could milk that cow for a while instead she has to rely on her annoying little sister for content.

Reactions: 5
Not to defend him but he's most likely done the whole travel thing during the band's peak. When you have to travel for work, the last thing you want to do on your down time is travel some more, I think most would be happy to hide away in their homes for a bit. The life that Emily is looking for with James has long gone since she was what, 10 years old during his peak? The age gap really doesn't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.