Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point in her wearing a mask saying goodbye to her family? And the thumbnail - not part of the vlog, suggesting she took the photo only so she gives the appearance she’s being careful when in reality she isn’t and has wasted 1 or 2 masks that could have been used for proper purpose.

Again, going to Aldi because ‘it’s safer’ yet still going to Sainsbury’s and B&M when back in London...

Reactions: 11
Can someone else please tell me that it pisses them off when she says 'I got 9 muck-nuggets' like...Emily you don't talk like that

Reactions: 10
Sorry, the whole reason she went home was to dump her dog back with her mum, if she didn’t have the dog she would have gone from Cornwall to London no question

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeh I’m confused, either she went back earlier than 4th July or she obviously didn’t miss her family if she only spent a few days with them.. especially her sister. I feel sorry for her (I think) always moving and actually not very settled

Reactions: 5
People just think I sit and put videos on the internet but I have actual responsibilities. LIKE WHAT??

shes not the only one but it’s really pissing me off how many influencers are acting like lockdown is over 🙄 could she have done any more orders?

Reactions: 12
Em-lie strikes again - said she would explain why she’s back in London but never did! Really see no reason for her to be there right now. Prop got enough of James/kicked out by James and/or can’t stand to be around her family for too long

Reactions: 10
Em-lie strikes again - said she would explain why she’s back in London but never did! Really see no reason for her to be there right now. Prop got enough of James/kicked out by James and/or can’t stand to be around her family for too long
It’s when she said, it’s pretty confusing so I’ll explain later.....

Reactions: 5
I'm sure in her assumptions video she said that she never ever weighs herself and the last time she did was just to weight a suitcase. But in tonight's video she said she last weighed herself when she came back from LA and she's going to weigh herself tomorrow. Personally I think she probably does it a lot and really restricts calories on her non-social days.

Reactions: 21
Anyone notice in the video she posted today, she very clearly said "muuum" not "mom" when handing over the coffee. Clearly she forgot to pretend! Pathetic..

Reactions: 14
I just watched her going home vlog and she mentions that she was in Cornwell BEFORE the lockdown, when its clearly not true based on her vlogs, then she says she has work in London (what work? as far as i know most businesses are doing online meetings if they can, surely she doesn't have to go into her management's office for a meeting and they can do it on video call) also there are no events right now so what work could she have there?

Reactions: 12
Noticed this lady and James have been liking each other’s posts and stuff on insta.
seems she’s a british actor who lives in LA and she has the same kinda look as a few of his exes (although maybe too old for James)... do we think the upgrade could be pending... 👀

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Noticed this lady and James have been liking each other’s posts and stuff on insta.
seems she’s a british actor who lives in LA and she has the same kinda look as a few of his exes (although maybe too old for James at 31)... do we think the upgrade could be pending... 👀
God I hope so, she looks stunning! Would be amazing to see Emily the brat be tossed aside like she does to everyone else.

God I hope so, she looks stunning! Would be amazing to see Emily the brat be tossed aside like she does to everyone else.
Definitely see some potential here! This is his video that he posted 40 minutes ago and she’s straight in the comments 👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
seems she’s a british actor who lives in LA and she has the same kinda look as a few of his exes (although maybe too old for James)... do we think the upgrade could be pending... 👀
wow. Shes actually. GORGEOUS. Like i am mesmerised. Natural beauty

Reactions: 6
She is truly gorgeous. I have had a look and she follows Emily on Instagram but Emily doesn't follow her back. I don't know whether Emily is trying to turn a blind eye and give the impression that she is above this woman or 🤷

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get what she can’t do from home! I’m managing to work from home and have online meetings and it’s fine. All she needs to do is film a boring video and upload it online.

Reactions: 7
Maybe I'm reading too much into this becasue I come from an eating disorder past myself, BUT...The way that she changed her plans from getting a Deliveroo to having soup and talking about weighing herself in the morning further convinces me that she goes through periods of restrictive eating to stay tiny. And she decided to restrict instead.

Reactions: 23
Why would that gorgeous woman want to hang around with James. 🙄 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Randomly watching a really old video of hers (TMI tag) and she says she weighs 8 stone exactly 😳 she is just 16 years old in it so obviously her body will be different now but she says she's 5ft10 so fully grown at the time. I know everyone's so different but I can't imagine being that weight ( even as a teenager) and I'm 3 inches smaller than her.

Reactions: 3
Love that Emily's so boring that everyone's discussing how much they weighed when they were 16 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.