Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t alone though cause she was living with her boyfriend. The “bubble” was only meant for people alone. She can’t just leave one household and go to live with another that’s not allowed yet.
Completely correct Charlotte! Also visiting her gran especially after getting petrol, and socializing with her sister is totally irresponsible. I've never seen someone so fake in all my life. I looked at the vlog because of this forum and I can't believe there are so many deluded 'fans' who follow her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Not defending her in anyway but now she’s ‘alone’ can’t she bubble up with her family. There’s no rules with how far you can travel and no rules against staying in other peoples houses.

There’s no rules now stopping you from seeing your parents, you can actually see them without social distancing if you’re living alone as you can bubble up with them.
I would say no not at the moment sue can't bubble. She has been with someone else for three or four months now. If she went to her flat in London and quarantined for two weeks fair enough she can bubble but she can't at the moment because she hasn't been alone. Also she can only bubble with one household so she shouldn't have visited her sister and then gone to her parents.

Reactions: 11
I’m confused about her saying it was so nice to hug people again, like she’s spent the past few months with her boyfriend not alone?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just remembered that her second thread on here was called ‘Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!‘ and I can’t stop laughing at how truly fitting it is!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry even if they dont break up, their relationship can't be headed well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking at James’ stories him and his family have re arranged the living room - didn’t Emily change things around in it?

• Haha
For those that haven’t seen the video she ‘addressed’ the hug/breaking rules in the description

also added a comment response I grabbed earlier haha
“Responsibilities I can no longer ignore” I wonder if her rent is up and she’s moving out this week.

• Haha
How weird that Emily didn't even stay around at least a day to see James' parents?! I know me and my boyfriend would go and see both sets of parents together or at least make sure we saw one another's parents at some point.

Reactions: 17
How weird that Emily didn't even stay around at least a day to see James' parents?! I know me and my boyfriend would go and see both sets of parents together or at least make sure we saw one another's parents at some point.
Especially seeing as James' sister Melissa brought her boyfriend with her

Reactions: 7
The relationship is done, I bet she just decorated to keep herself busy whilst she was living there until she could go back home. I think lockdown was miserable for her and she was constantly crying hence why in the few vlogs we did see her eyes were puffy.

Reactions: 12
The relationship is done, I bet she just decorated to keep herself busy whilst she was living there until she could go back home. I think lockdown was miserable for her and she was constantly crying hence why in the few vlogs we did see her eyes were puffy.
I completely agree, she looked utterly depressed and bored. Youre right she probably redecorated to give her something to do, i honestly think she was miserable there bc their relationship the most theyve spent together is like 2 weeks and its always on some fun holiday, now living with him for like 3/4 months she realized how bad the relationship really is possibly

I also think its funny how these youtubers are like "i havent been away from my family this long, i cant deal with being away from my family" but if they're away to go on a fun trip, funny how that doesnt count!
Like Misha Grimes couldnt be away from Cobi for 2 weeks when she had to self isolate when coming back from travelling but she could be away from him on a 10 day disney trip 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand. She has said she has work commitments in London this week which whatever that is fair enough (if it’s even true) But why not stay one more day, see James family and then come home on Sunday. Makes no sense! She’s still commenting on his sisters insta as well. It’s so sus.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.