Emily Canham #4 She's that boring we can't even think of a title suggestion...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the award, for most irritating “baby” sister on YouTube...... who is also a really bad actress when she’s faking a surprise goes to..

😬

even Emily noticed how annoying she is 🤣
so the staff has been sent back to her parents after the makeover is done? 😆
well played James, well played

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ooh. How interesting that she’s gone home. Watching the videos the past few weeks she was clearly expecting to be there for the summer.

She was talking about summer nights in a hot tub watching the sea on her instagram just last week! Going on about barbecues and fairy lights

So intrigued to know what’s happened.

Reactions: 14
Sophie’s fake cringe crying then the sneaky look at the camera to check Emily was still recording her..... theeeen back to the fake crying

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually can’t get over her being sent straight back to her parents house with all her stuff the second she could travel, and then his family arriving🥴

Reactions: 16
What exactly is her job that requires her to be in London? Most people are still working from home and will remain doing so for the foreseeable future.

Why is she acting like she’s never spent 4 months in the same place before?! This girl is acting like she’s returning from a war hahaha

Very strange to up and leave James the moment his family arrive and she’s taken every single thing with her, what was the point of her even buying those things for that house?!

Reactions: 22
She needs to have a conversation with her boyfriend about where their relationship is going. 2 and a bit years in and there’s clearly no direction. I know she’s “only 23” but surely anyone would want to know if their just wasting their time on a dead end relationship

she’s also such a fibber. Not even a proper liar, she just fibs about small things all the time. It’s pointless and never benefits her.

Reactions: 16
She needs to have a conversation with her boyfriend about where their relationship is going. 2 and a bit years in and there’s clearly no direction. I know she’s “only 23” but surely anyone would want to know if their just wasting their time on a dead end relationship

she’s also such a fibber. Not even a proper liar, she just fibs about small things all the time. It’s pointless and never benefits her.
I think this is what riles me the most and really gets under my skin, the things she lies about there is just absolutely no need!

Reactions: 12
I haven’t watched her new video but looking the the thumbnail she’s breaking the rules? You’re allowed two household inside now but have to remain socially distanced from the people from the other household?
Came here to say the same thing! I’d love to know her justification for a) breaking the rules and b) showing everyone her and her family have broken the rules. It doesn’t matter how careful she thinks they’ve all been!
As someone who’s followed the rules it makes me so mad!

Interested to know what her responsibilities are that she can “no longer ignore”!

Reactions: 10
What exactly is her job that requires her to be in London? Most people are still working from home and will remain doing so for the foreseeable future.

Why is she acting like she’s never spent 4 months in the same place before?! This girl is acting like she’s returning from a war hahaha

Very strange to up and leave James the moment his family arrive and she’s taken every single thing with her, what was the point of her even buying those things for that house?!
I honestly feel like the relationship has been over for a little and thats why she has looked so sad and cry-y the past few weeks. I think they had to try to get on because they were living together. Yeah pretty interesting she is bringing so much stuff back, like didnt she just go to ikea and buy all this stuff for the house like last week? She just redecorated, im sure she's annoyed that he's kicked her out bc she obviously wasnt planning on leaving any time soon .

Reactions: 13
Came here to say the same thing! I’d love to know her justification for a) breaking the rules and b) showing everyone her and her family have broken the rules. It doesn’t matter how careful she thinks they’ve all been!
As someone who’s followed the rules it makes me so mad!

Interested to know what her responsibilities are that she can “no longer ignore”!
It really bugged me when she said literally 15 seconds into the video “from today I’m allowed to do this” you’re not? Yes you can meet a household inside but have to remain socially distanced. If she has to be in London for work that she can’t get out of then fair enough espiecally as she’s be going back to an empty flat but there she no reason for her to be breaking the rules and hugging her family. I’d love to go and hug my family members but I can’t. So frustrating.

I don't think many people have completely stuck to the lockdown rules but some people flout them more than others.

I live alone and was allowed to bubble a couple of weeks ago with my parents. As a bubble I was allowed to hug them. She was technically doing a household bubble and should have socially distanced. And this was after seeing her other sister and having dinner around her house. Erm those aren't the rules love.

The whole family hug was so staged it was ridiculous. Sophie 'crying' was a real a Katie Price's boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It really bugged me when she said literally 15 seconds into the video “from today I’m allowed to do this” you’re not? Yes you can meet a household inside but have to remain socially distanced. If she has to be in London for work that she can’t get out of then fair enough espiecally as she’s be going back to an empty flat but there she no reason for her to be breaking the rules and hugging her family. I’d love to go and hug my family members but I can’t. So frustrating.
She also went to her sisters house and her grandmothers house. I know we don’t know if she was socially distant or not but considering she doesn’t care at all I’m guessing she ignored those rules too!

Reactions: 8
SO strange to do up a house in Cornwall and buy loads of stuff to just leave randomly?!?! Why would you waste your time and energy doing that? It’s like renting a holiday house for a few months, doing it up and leaving?!

I don’t think they’ve broken up as she said she’ll be back to Cornwall at some point, MAYBE he has hinted at her to leave, saying he wants to see his family or something like that but has just gotten sick of her (as we’ve seen from the videos lol)

or maybe he’s planning on moving back to LA and she’s gonna follow him out, which could be the ‘big change’ she keeps talking point in that vlog 🤣

Reactions: 10
For those that haven’t seen the video she ‘addressed’ the hug/breaking rules in the description

also added a comment response I grabbed earlier haha
What responsibilities exactly? She literally has no responsibilities in London or at home with her parents. Don't get me wrong of course she missed her family but she chose to go to Cornwall. I live alone and have been working throughout lockdown, had I been furloughed or my job allowed it I would have gone to stay with my parents before lockdown came into force. I didn't have the luxury of a choice.

I don't think she has been taking many precautions during lockdown and since the easing of restrictions. She has driven miles to go shopping and kept ordering stuff online.

The fact of the matter is she thinks the rules don't apply to her and she can travel hundreds of miles to at visit at least two different households and probably didn't socially in either. She also had at least two stops on her journey coming into contact with people but didn't change her clothes when she arrived at her families homes should she have touched anything.

Reactions: 13
What responsibilities exactly? She literally has no responsibilities in London or at home with her parents. Don't get me wrong of course she missed her family but she chose to go to Cornwall. I live alone and have been working throughout lockdown, had I been furloughed or my job allowed it I would have gone to stay with my parents before lockdown came into force. I didn't have the luxury of a choice.

I don't think she has been taking many precautions during lockdown and since the easing of restrictions. She has driven miles to go shopping and kept ordering stuff online.

The fact of the matter is she thinks the rules don't apply to her and she can travel hundreds of miles to at visit at least two different households and probably didn't socially in either. She also had at least two stops on her journey coming into contact with people but didn't change her clothes when she arrived at her families homes should she have touched anything.
Not defending her in anyway but now she’s ‘alone’ can’t she bubble up with her family. There’s no rules with how far you can travel and no rules against staying in other peoples houses.

There’s no rules now stopping you from seeing your parents, you can actually see them without social distancing if you’re living alone as you can bubble up with them.

Reactions: 3
Rant time - Shes a bleeping joke 😂 Im actually embarrassed for her! Spending all that money/time in Cornwall then shipping straight off "home" when she was "allowed"
(I live 10mins from my mums and I havent even been in the house yet, nevermind hugged her)
Dont get me started on Sophies fake crying ffs, dont think ive ever disliked a child so much 😂
Before the exercise class "ive not worked out in 3 months" after exercise class "my fitness must be up from lockdown with doing the chole ting etc"
And if I hear her say "I'll see you so very soon" one more time 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not defending her in anyway but now she’s ‘alone’ can’t she bubble up with her family. There’s no rules with how far you can travel and no rules against staying in other peoples houses.

There’s no rules now stopping you from seeing your parents, you can actually see them without social distancing if you’re living alone as you can bubble up with them.
She wasn’t alone though cause she was living with her boyfriend. The “bubble” was only meant for people alone. She can’t just leave one household and go to live with another that’s not allowed yet.

I just remembered that her second thread on here was called ‘Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!‘ and I can’t stop laughing at how truly fitting it is!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.