Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see the Emily we know now working with Jake. back then she seemed quite insecure but she’s definitely come out of her shell a lot and almost seems quite high maintenance, Jake seems too laid back to put up with it now. He’s always drinking with his girlfriend and joking around whereas we don’t see that from Emily. They were cute back in the day and he clearly worshipped the ground she walked on but they seem very different people now

Reactions: 9
If you look at Jake boys latest Instagram pic he is actually looking really handsome!! Emily definitely made a mistake
Oh my god, I don't follow Jake but went and had a look at his Instagram. When did he get so gorgeous and handsome. Never thought he was before, but oh my god, he is looking good.

Reactions: 8
Imagine if she just packed up her car when he was out on one of his walks and just went home, leaving him there???😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine if she just packed up her car when he was out on one of his walks and just went home, leaving him there???😂
Thing is, she COULD do that. I know it would be frowned upon but she’s been isolated in that house with only James around for however many weeks so hasn’t come into contact with many other people. But I don’t think she would bc then she’s have her pride hurt having to admit it wasn’t the right call for her going there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Thing is, she COULD do that. I know it would be frowned upon but she’s been isolated in that house with only James around for however many weeks so hasn’t come into contact with many other people. But I don’t think she would bc then she’s have her pride hurt having to admit it wasn’t the right call for her going there. 🤷🏻‍♀️
The governement even said you could go and stay at someone else’s house for a few days to ‘cool off’ if you’ve had an argument at home. So she could very easily leave.

Reactions: 13
I wish she would - as much as I find her frustrating, being there with him can't be doing her mental health much good as she is so family orientated, but she is as good as alone whilst she is there with him.

Reactions: 6
She definitely should leave. Maybe then she will have more motivation to film! She has lost her spark!

Reactions: 7
Seems like we all feel sorry for Emily, such a shame to see someone treated the way she has been (if what we see is true)

Seems like we all feel sorry for Emily, such a shame to see someone treated the way she has been (if what we see is true)
Agreed, it’s also become kind of clear that she has a complete lack of respect for herself... very sad
Hopefully she’ll realise that she deserves a proper grown up, living, respectful relationship before too long 🤷🏻‍♀️

I mean forgive me if I’m wrong but, I’m sure she has shown what school she goes to and she has shown it’s walking distance from her house so by process of elimination it can’t be that hard to find
Yes emily cos ur so famous ppl will be flocking to the school to meet sophie bleeping canham.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I mean forgive me if I’m wrong but, I’m sure she has shown what school she goes to and she has shown it’s walking distance from her house so by process of elimination it can’t be that hard to find
🤦‍♀️

It that Princess Charlotte? No, it's Sophie bleeping Canham!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i do understand where she’s coming from as we’re very careful as a family to keep the kids schools off social media, but then again she doesn’t exactly keep it off social media 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
i do understand where she’s coming from as we’re very careful as a family to keep the kids schools off social media, but then again she doesn’t exactly keep it off social media 🤦‍♀️
She did a vlog taking Sophie to the open evening, I don’t get if she hated going to school so much why she’d go back?

Reactions: 3
It also seems like it may have been another child that posted it from how she phrased it.

Reactions: 2
Emily posted a tik tok of Sophie literally in her school uniform (which now looks to be deleted) so pretty sure she brought that on herself. Also why are you posting a passive aggressive tweet at children? She could have worded this way better.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.