Emily Canham #3 buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she has made these things pretty apparent on social media through the years, it’s her own doing.

A fun fact for you all, my husband lived in Kettering and went to the same primary school as her (but a year or so above her)

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if it’s just that she wants Jake back but she seems to me like she’s just not happy with her life that’s why she’s constantly reminiscing. she’s always talking about 2014 being her best time in life which is quite sad really.
I think seeing Jake in his new relationship and how well they get along just reminds her of their relationship together and how they actually used to have fun compared to the boring relationship she is stuck in now.

Reactions: 10
I understand she’s worried but really it’s her and her parents fault for allowing their what, 10 year old child having a public TikTok and Instagram.. Emily should know first hand how easy it is to track whereabouts once putting yourself online.

Reactions: 11
She’s added it to Tik Tok now , She really is trying to get attention on this isn’t she 🙄 also she couldn’t just use the word school could she it had to be “place of education”
Her tik tok just came up for me and I noticed she’s posted it with that I’m just an ordinary girl song/audio 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
That tiktok where she does before and after make up... She is one of the rare people who actually look much better without any make up on. Lucky cow.

Reactions: 9
She is actually vile talking about ending her ex’s relationship, just because he’s happy and you’re not doesn’t mean you have to be a witch
Funny thing is, I really think she believes she can end Jakes relationship with the click of her fingers. If she’s so happy in her relationship with James, she shouldn’t even be thinking about her ex(s) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I am telling you now she is trying to get jakes attention! She knows he is in lockdown with his gf and they are having fun. I think Jake and Emily will get back together and live happily ever after genuinely.

Reactions: 6
She is actually vile talking about ending her ex’s relationship, just because he’s happy and you’re not doesn’t mean you have to be a witch
Naaa that's bitchy as duck but we all know EmLIE would actually try and do that. She's jealous because she is clearly really unhappy and Jake is thriving in his new relationship

Reactions: 16
Those lips .... Jesus. Stop pouting. She does this stuff for clout/drama/reaction. If I did that about an ex my current boyfriend would be so upset/mad! But oh wait her current bf doesn’t care...

Thing is it definitely isn’t about Charlie, they were together 5 mins. Plus she has done all the throw back posts etc and meeting up with him, she wants Jake back she lost something good that she accused of being toxic. Now she has found out what toxic really is ☠

Reactions: 20
Someone tagged Jake's new girlfriend with a '😐' face. I can't understand why she is even making a reference to her ex, even if it's a joke it's not funny or necessary. It's like she is trying to be related but given the context where she is still exploiting her 'jemily' relationship, it just comes across badly. I hope she can leave him to have happiness with his girlfriend and find some of her own

Someone tagged Jake's new girlfriend with a '😐' face. I can't understand why she is even making a reference to her ex, even if it's a joke it's not funny or necessary. It's like she is trying to be related but given the context where she is still exploiting her 'jemily' relationship, it just comes across badly. I hope she can leave him to have happiness with his girlfriend and find some of her own
I can imagine Jake being like “ignore her this is what she’s like” 😂 she’s the type of girl who says it doesn’t mean anything but it means something
I also bet this was slightly to get James’s attention from his “music room”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s actually really hurtful to his new girlfriend she is only young. Also, if she wanted Jake back she shouldn’t be getting his attention on social media because she knows that will make its way back to Jake and Leah. She’s has loads of followers it’s virtually impossible and she knew it and used it to her advantage.

Reactions: 9
It’s actually really hurtful to his new girlfriend she is only young. Also, if she wanted Jake back she shouldn’t be getting his attention on social media because she knows that will make its way back to Jake and Leah. She’s has loads of followers it’s virtually impossible and she knew it and used it to her advantage.
Emily is just a witch. She could have used the any of the thousands of other audios on tik tok but she used that one - on purpose. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 19
Okay guys. I’m bored during lockdown.. but looks as though James doesn’t follow Emily on insta? Someone correct me if I am wrong

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She definitely seems like the type of woman who thinks she can click her fingers and men will fall at her feet. She loves the idea that the men in her life are at her beck and call (apart from her boyfriend 🤣🤣). For example, posting those throw back photos/stories of her and Adam in the hope that Adam would pay her some attention. She seems to be attempting to do the same with Jake - reminiscing about the Jemily years in her instagram post and now the reference to her ex on tik tok. Also, I'm sure the recent YouTube videos Jake and Emily filmed were around the time he had made his new relationship public. I honestly think that Emily, annoyed by the fact Jake had moved on and was happy (and no longer in love with her), had to try and make herself relevant in his life again. It didn't work though. Jake seems happy with his new partner, Emily seems miserable with James.

Reactions: 12
Wow what a nasty attention seeker.

Why post it at all? That fake omg like she didn’t expect people to think it was aimed at jakes new gf

B908D572-D391-44C5-9BD3-E9F6B275C2BC.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well someone has commented on James Bourne insta as well. So I wonder if that is why she is getting defensive. This seemed to have backfired

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.