Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck does she think she is?

I'm out of the house for 12 hours 4 days a week for work. I live alone so all household chores and cleaning have to be done by me. I have to do the gardening and look after the cat. I do yoga twice a week and to to the gym three days a week cause I'm trying to lose weight. And she posts this tit when she does naff all with her life and gets paid probably 3x if not 4x what I do working a fuxking stressful job.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks guys. She just rubbed me up the wrong way today. She literally has nothing but time to see friends and family but doesn't seem to prioritise those relationships she is someone who I think is very self centered which I think is a very undesirable trait in a person (my sister is similar).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Surprise surprise, her Burlington bathroom was gifted. At this point she’s just a professional cheapskate. She has more money that some people will ever see in their lives, and yet she won’t buy any of her own tit, she won’t gift anyone generously, and most infuriating of all - she will never thank her viewers for making it happen for her, but only credits herself. Can’t wait for the tides to turn on the likes of her, honestly.

Reactions: 19
I'll rephrase that for you, EmiLIE...

"Guess who finally found someone to gift them a free mirror?"

Like we need any further proof that she's waiting for freebies to kit out her entire house.
Jeez that bathroom was completed literally almost a year ago and she’s waited this long to be gifted a mirror instead of just buying one?? She must be mentally unstable because her priorities are insane

Reactions: 18
Why isn’t any of this mentioned on her posts? She’s disgusting
How anyone supports her is mind blowing

Reactions: 9
She's took down her lock down birthday video where he was so crappy to her after she said it was the saddest video ever and she cried watching it today

Reactions: 10
Just had a look and she has deleted a few videos with him in. Fair play to him for moving on from that relationship. I can't see how a relationship with someone that much older wouldn't be toxic.
---
Just had a look and she has deleted a few videos with him in. Fair play to him for moving on from that relationship. I can't see how a relationship with someone that much older wouldn't be toxic.

Reactions: 7
Combined with her inability to make friends (back from school where she left early as the popular girls ostracised her, to now and her weird dynamic with emshel)
Would just like to say I went to school with Emily and she was the popular girl with lots of friends who ostracised others! she just claimed that people were mean after she left, but i think she was just too lazy for school and hated doing the work & left early to become a Youtuber

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Would just like to say I went to school with Emily and she was the popular girl with lots of friends who ostracised others! she just claimed that people were mean after she left, but i think she was just too lazy for school and hated doing the work & left early to become a Youtuber
And now she has no friends and the girls she was friends with (Libby & co) don't even speak to her anymore & shaded her on twitter years ago.

I truly still cannot believe her parents let her move out and shack up with random guys/jake at like 17 in London....

Reactions: 12
---
Maybe they have reunited, but, she's keeping him off her socials as most people weren't envious of her bagging a boyband member when it wasn't Harry Styles but James B 20 years after his boyband peak?

Reactions: 2
And now she has no friends and the girls she was friends with (Libby & co) don't even speak to her anymore & shaded her on twitter years ago.

I truly still cannot believe her parents let her move out and shack up with random guys/jake at like 17 in London....
What did they shade her about?

What did they shade her about?

Not sure if there is more detail back in this thread but this is the general gist of it: (Libby used to work for Emily as a PA or something as per her Linkedin back then.)

There were a few replies/other tweets I think.

1717252103107.png

So yeah, Emily has zero friends in her home town, zero friends outside of her youtube acquaintances like Freddy/Em Sheldon.

Reactions: 10