Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the new video and have so many questions/thoughts

- why does she think that the cushions don’t go with the wall but do with the rug when absolutely nothing matches anyway
- why is she debating getting a basketball hoop for her garden
- why has she still got bedside table lamps and the sconces 🙄
- she’s been waiting for her garden to be done since October cause of the weather. Literally so many people have it done. Does she think landscapers don’t work in winter?? Waiting for it to be gifted more like
- she says her skin breaking out doesn’t bother her cause she went to an all girls school. Yet hasn’t shut up about it

it’s about to be the most ridiculous summer of her life….. I can’t with the delusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s so odd. I found the cushion thing weird as well. Like not everything needs to be an exact colour match for it to look good?? She has no clue about anything. Of course the basketball thing she got from somewhere else. Not one original thought in her head. The only reason her en-suite has character is because she copied it from a hotel.

Keeps bleating on about Depop but I’d bet the only reason she went home was to dump all the Depop stuff on her mother. Everything is transactional with her. She’d never go home just to say hi.

Worst few personal months of her life. Why? Cos her boiler needs ripping out and she needs to pay for it. You just know she cried to her “mom” on FaceTime 8 times a day about how she trusted her builders and they effed her over. Nothing is more painful to this girl than spending money.

Emily at the end of the vlog: “I was actually thinking about something that I haven’t spoken to you guys about” - me thinking she might have some interesting tea about dating or something normal. No - Emily remembered she hadn’t updated her viewers about her SINUS ISSUES.

Who eats a pizza with a knife and fork standing up?? bleeping odd bird.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it bad I laughed at her needing her heating system and boiler fully replaced, just because it's her and it can't be #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This bit has killed me off 😂
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I would NEVER say she is stereotypically stunning or even stunning for that matter.
She has pug like features, often carried in a look of disgust or a weird arrogant smirk and I know I’m not alone on this thread in saying that I genuinely do not find her pretty or attractive 🤷🏻‍♀️
I just don’t see it.
I just came on this thread to ask what has she had done to her face. Because she's looking much more puggier than when I last watched her a few month ago (I dip in and out)

Reactions: 2
Vlog recap:

Daddy gets her car cleaned

Orders a pizza

Gets laser hair removal

Buys mirrors for her bathrooms

Honestly, why do I watch this crap? I’m sure her views are only from hate watchers now.

Reactions: 6
I just came on this thread to ask what has she had done to her face. Because she's looking much more puggier than when I last watched her a few month ago (I dip in and out)
I swear she’s an overgrown pug in a wig
---
We are only watching her untill her channel literally dies because it’s funny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So what was the housemate stuff? She never mentions it in the vid? Wtf
she does mention it but of course it’s nothing. She said someone she works with was asking her if she would have a roommate and she mentioned that a lot of viewers asked the same thing when she first moved in.

originally she 100% thought she would at this time, for over the summer. Not a random person but just a friend and have a roommate era but now she’s decided definitely not!

my guess was she was thinking of having someone help her pay towards the house cause she’s tight af.

Reactions: 6
Supposedly she’s not getting a roommate anymore because she’s had “huge” life changes. Maybe the house mate was meant to be James 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so odd. I found the cushion thing weird as well. Like not everything needs to be an exact colour match for it to look good?? She has no clue about anything. Of course the basketball thing she got from somewhere else. Not one original thought in her head. The only reason her en-suite has character is because she copied it from a hotel.

Keeps bleating on about Depop but I’d bet the only reason she went home was to dump all the Depop stuff on her mother. Everything is transactional with her. She’d never go home just to say hi.

Worst few personal months of her life. Why? Cos her boiler needs ripping out and she needs to pay for it. You just know she cried to her “mom” on FaceTime 8 times a day about how she trusted her builders and they effed her over. Nothing is more painful to this girl than spending money.

Emily at the end of the vlog: “I was actually thinking about something that I haven’t spoken to you guys about” - me thinking she might have some interesting tea about dating or something normal. No - Emily remembered she hadn’t updated her viewers about her SINUS ISSUES.

Who eats a pizza with a knife and fork standing up?? bleeping odd bird.
That's what you get when you don't pay for things. They were probably so angry that most of that build was gifted to her so what better revenge! I'd like to see her actually pay for something. It's sad to wait for freebies, her home is empty and so dull.

Reactions: 3
I know this isn’t specific to Emily but what is with influencers getting dressed/changed on camera? Like why do we need to see that. To me it adds absolutely nothing to their content and is just an excuse to body check.

Reactions: 12
How could she get a flatmate when she only has a single sofa bed for her guests?

Reactions: 9
Convinced the basket ball hoop idea is trying to impress a boy and be different.

Reactions: 16
Shows how much she loves Cody. She walks into her family kitchen and says Morning Everyone. Cody gets up and dashes towards her with his tail wagging and she ignores him 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18