Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just know that she goes on Em Sheldon's tattle forum and cackles lol, such mean girl energy

Reactions: 13
Wow that kitchen video is genuinely alarming. As somebody with a past of ED I found it incredibly triggering.

I cook from scratch and work in a job that requires kitchen equipment and I don’t have as many kitchen gadgets as she does.

Who needs 3 salt mills? And more importantly who needs 5 snack draws?

Reactions: 12
I only got about 10mins through the kitchen tour so I don't know if it's the same all the way through, but what annoyed me in that time was the branded cutlery/crockery. I'm all for people spending their money however they want to, but to constantly name the brand every single time she showed a different utensil, it just felt a bit out of touch for me. I couldn't even tell you where half of mine came from😂

Reactions: 19
She looks so miserable in that princess trust awards photo! Like really sad!

Reactions: 7
One word- psycho
---
Oh my god the more I hear it the scarier it gets
---
She puts on this oh so posh voice and then that laugh
She seems to be morphing into Lydia elise Millen
---
You can tell most of them are gifted too
Yeah, I think they all free from pr presents. Wonder if she has to pay tax on them?
I only got about 10mins through the kitchen tour so I don't know if it's the same all the way through, but what annoyed me in that time was the branded cutlery/crockery. I'm all for people spending their money however they want to, but to constantly name the brand every single time she showed a different utensil, it just felt a bit out of touch for me. I couldn't even tell you where half of mine came from😂
It's little things like that (naming every brand) which make me question if she is on the autism spectrum.

Combined with her inability to make friends (back from school where she left early as the popular girls ostracised her, to now and her weird dynamic with emshel)
Her food restrictions and combinations
her obsession with organisation (the perfumes in perfect regimented rows, the crazy fridge etc.)
Her step counting
Not understanding her dogs attempts to bond with her.

I am just throwing ideas out there, maybe she is maybe she isn't, but she definitely wouldn't share with her auidence to help them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The girls mentally ill. I’m just enjoying her major downfall tbh hahahha oh btw has she EVER thanked her fans????

Reactions: 6
I think a few of think she might be on the spectrum. I think James might be too.

Reactions: 5
Steve Sater who did the musical with James in LA is in London this week for the anniversary of Spring Awakening
Does that mean James is in London too?

Is he staying in a hotel or at Emilys?
hmmmmm

Well she's decided that her restrictive lifestyle isn't enough and is asking about 75 hard.
Surely someone in her life can see the red flags

Reactions: 5
She’s so unlikeable I almost can’t stomach her content anymore. Her shrill giggle goes right through me, I don’t know how any man will stand her. Of course Em giving her lots of compliments, her never returning the favour or saying thank you. At one point Em told her “you look gorgeous” to which she replied “so do you” in the most begrudging, annoyed tone. She never thanks her viewers either, but they are the reason she can splash out on thousands on shoes.

I think it’s weird she’s hanging with James’ friends. But when she’s supposedly at lunch with her own friends, she won’t film anything!
I don't believe for one moment that Em Sheldon's constant compliments and literally crawling up her arse is genuine, red flag. Em Sheldon is so jealous of her. I'm no ec fan but she is probably fed up with the fake compliments
---
Her goals for May………
The words of a lonely person. I did not see the word "friends"
---
Hahahahhaha grow up Emily stop making your family drive all the way to your depressing house no one wants to visit you unless for a booty call hahahha
I noticed her family left first thing in the morning, I thought then her family is not keen to visit often and when they do, can't wait to leave

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I refuse to believe that either are capable of knowing the mechanisms to have sex.
we all know that she'd just lay there

it's ok to have no friends Emily, but you have none because you're nasty as hell to people

IMG_1899 2.jpg

Reactions: 14
we all know that she'd just lay there

it's ok to have no friends Emily, but you have none because you're nasty as hell to people

View attachment 2957869
Who the duck does she think she is?

I'm out of the house for 12 hours 4 days a week for work. I live alone so all household chores and cleaning have to be done by me. I have to do the gardening and look after the cat. I do yoga twice a week and to to the gym three days a week cause I'm trying to lose weight. And she posts this tit when she does naff all with her life and gets paid probably 3x if not 4x what I do working a fuxking stressful job.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Who the duck does she think she is?

I'm out of the house for 12 hours 4 days a week for work. I live alone so all household chores and cleaning have to be done by me. I have to do the gardening and look after the cat. I do yoga twice a week and to to the gym three days a week cause I'm trying to lose weight. And she posts this tit when she does naff all with her life and gets paid probably 3x if not 4x what I do working a fuxking stressful job.
Sounds like you're smashing it 🙌🙌

Emily lives a boring life and is a truly nasty brat

Reactions: 11