Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened in her lockdown birthday vlog? In ems vid she said she watched it back and felt sorry for herself

Reactions: 1
Anyone going to take one for the team and watch her new video? 😂
a load of drivel as per usual. Someone close to her had bad news/got sick so it’s made her reassess her life.

she’s completely full of tit tho. Says it makes her want to go out and see the world and meet new people. But not actual travelling just city breaks and she’s not been going to trips or events with brands cause it’s just not the time.

she said era about 50 million times to then say she could have seen Taylor Swift tonight but didn’t. SURE JAN.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I believe she probs was invited by a brand to see Taylor swift but most likely Em Shel wasn't and Emily would've had no one else to go with cause she has no other friends

Reactions: 12
At the end of the new vlog she talks about how she’s a nice person and she’s got peoples backs. Anyone who is genuinely a nice person doesn’t need to prove it or beg people to believe it.

Also at one point she puts em shel down when they are talking about getting A*s and she says ‘was there a class in common sense’ she is mean girl through and through!

Reactions: 12
I like emshell and she’s the type of girl I’d love as a friend. Emily needs to take some notes off her because she is actually a ridiculous excuse of a person and I’d be ashamed if she was my daughter or any relation of mine

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
James ignored her and the fact it was her birthday basically 😂 it was painful to wtach
Yeah, she should have left then. Boyfriend (long term and much older) Boyfriend treating a birthday with such disrespect was cruel. He was probably trying to get her to dump him, but in a cowardly way.

(
At the end of the new vlog she talks about how she’s a nice person and she’s got peoples backs. Anyone who is genuinely a nice person doesn’t need to prove it or beg people to believe it.

Also at one point she puts em shel down when they are talking about getting A*s and she says ‘was there a class in common sense’ she is mean girl through and through!
Sheldon does seem to lack common sense though...look what she's done to her flat and garden.

Plus Emily is insecure about dropping out of school after a handful of GCSE's

Reactions: 9
Emily puts a weird emphasis on her highschool achievements that were over 10 years ago. I achieved highly but don't remember my grades for anything as it's irrelevant now that I'm late 20s lol

Reactions: 21
Emily puts a weird emphasis on her highschool achievements that were over 10 years ago. I achieved highly but don't remember my grades for anything as it's irrelevant now that I'm late 20s lol
Cause she’s literally never achieved anything since, other than a YouTube plaque, so it’s all she talks about. Quite sad really. She spoke a lot about that in her 10 year YouTube video

Reactions: 8
James ignored her and the fact it was her birthday basically 😂 it was painful to wtach
She paid Charlie's council tax and let him live rent free with her while he saved his money and spent it on other girls he was seeing on the side.

She needs to have higher standards for who she will date, she seems to have more terms and conditions for what hair mask she will use then who she will share her life with.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In that latest vlog, having dinner with Em... is it normal to order that much food? They ordered:

Entries: salad, octupus, tomato and burrata
Second entried: tuna fish and seabass
A pistachio pasta to share
2 pizzas
Lobsters to share
More fish
Dessert: Chocolate ice cream and Tiramissu

😬 😬

Captura de Pantalla 2024-06-27 a la(s) 12.18.15.png
Captura de Pantalla 2024-06-27 a la(s) 12.18.35.png
Captura de Pantalla 2024-06-27 a la(s) 12.18.56.png
Captura de Pantalla 2024-06-27 a la(s) 12.19.12.png
Captura de Pantalla 2024-06-27 a la(s) 12.19.47.png
Captura de Pantalla 2024-06-27 a la(s) 12.20.22.png
Captura de Pantalla 2024-06-27 a la(s) 12.20.32.png

• Wow
  • Angry
In that latest vlog, having dinner with Em... is it normal to order that much food? They ordered:

Entries: salad, octupus, tomato and burrata
Second entried: tuna fish and seabass
A pistachio pasta to share
2 pizzas
Lobsters to share
More fish
Dessert: Chocolate ice cream and Tiramissu

😬 😬

View attachment 3020478 View attachment 3020481 View attachment 3020482 View attachment 3020483 View attachment 3020484 View attachment 3020485 View attachment 3020486
They’re happy to let things go to waste because they’re too used to being given anything and everything they want. Gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They’re happy to let things go to waste because they’re too used to being given anything and everything they want. Gross.
I have been to this restaurant and know it isn't cheap so thought I'd look up the bill for that food you listed. £300 worth of food, for two people's lunch!! No way they paid for that outright, either 'expensed' it or it was gifted!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Emily will not have eaten more than a bite from each dish. This is just to give the illusion that she eats with a healthy appetite. She will fully have encouraged em shel to eat lots

I have been to this restaurant and know it isn't cheap so thought I'd look up the bill for that food you listed. £300 worth of food, for two people's lunch!! No way they paid for that outright, either 'expensed' it or it was gifted!
I’m sure there’s 4 people??

Reactions: 1
I think there's 3 of them cause there's only 3 places set at the table - still a lot of food for 3 especially if emily doesn't eat much as we all assume!
She mentioned before she was meeting up with Josie and Em. Still a fuckton of food considering Josie and Emily don't eat a lot.

Reactions: 7
Emily will not have eaten more than a bite from each dish. This is just to give the illusion that she eats with a healthy appetite. She will fully have encouraged em shel to eat lots
There are apps that offer free meals / drinks at places that eat to be seen to have (women) young, attractive clientele there. You don't get a say in what you eat, but it's free. Usually there is alcohol there too (ofc) and they prefer it if you do drink (obviously don't get sloppy)

Emily has management that probably organises this for her. Even emshell has enough followers for this.

It's wild.

Reactions: 4