Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i only catch up on emily’s stuff when i need help falling asleep but has she given up her dream
of trying to be an f1 wag now ? ex pop star wag failed .. who’s next football… boxers .. golf?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her legs aren’t skinny enough to be a model, fashion model anyway. Or tall enough..
Is she not 5ft 10in???
I read a lot of tattle threads and have been on here for years. To state Emily’s legs are not “skinny enough” is one of the biggest reaches I’ve seen on here. Compare them to the most successful model of current time, Bella Hadid. Granted she’s a nepo baby that got a shortcut into fashion but so is Kelly Osbourne, Khloe Kardashian etc, but you don’t see them on the runway because they don’t meet the body criteria.
If anything, the only reason Emily couldn’t be a model is because she’s too pretty. She’s stereotypically stunning, doesn’t have an edge or eccentricity to her. Her face would distract from the clothes.
Someone asked if she’s a model and someone replied “she wishes”, which was witty and funny. But to reply saying she isn’t because she isn’t skinny or tall enough is embarrassing!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To state Emily’s legs are not “skinny enough” is one of the biggest reaches I’ve seen on here.
your photos are only showing her thighs. When people are talking about her legs - it’s her calves. She’s always had big calves and cankles. Her things and calves are the same size. In the photos of Bella, her calves are smaller than her thighs - as are most people’s. Obviously Emily is objectively very skinny. Her calves and ankles are definitely bigger than mine though, even though I’m definitely not her weight.

Reactions: 7
Is she not 5ft 10in???
I read a lot of tattle threads and have been on here for years. To state Emily’s legs are not “skinny enough” is one of the biggest reaches I’ve seen on here. Compare them to the most successful model of current time, Bella Hadid. Granted she’s a nepo baby that got a shortcut into fashion but so is Kelly Osbourne, Khloe Kardashian etc, but you don’t see them on the runway because they don’t meet the body criteria.
If anything, the only reason Emily couldn’t be a model is because she’s too pretty. She’s stereotypically stunning, doesn’t have an edge or eccentricity to her. Her face would distract from the clothes.
Someone asked if she’s a model and someone replied “she wishes”, which was witty and funny. But to reply saying she isn’t because she isn’t skinny or tall enough is embarrassing!
Ah the old 5ft10 debate. I do not believe she is 5ft10. James is 5ft10 I think and she is shorter than he is.

Reactions: 7
your photos are only showing her thighs. When people are talking about her legs - it’s her calves. She’s always had big calves and cankles. Her things and calves are the same size. In the photos of Bella, her calves are smaller than her thighs - as are most people’s. Obviously Emily is objectively very skinny. Her calves and ankles are definitely bigger than mine though, even though I’m definitely not her weight.
Nobody’s calves are as big as their thighs, unless they have a health issue, it’s scientifically and biologically impossible 😂 stop reaching. Usually, people develop dysmorphia towards their own bodies, but here people have it in view of Emily’s. Nobody can deny that she has a stereotypical model’s body, c’mon guys, you can hate on her without being delusional.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nobody’s calves are as big as their thighs, unless they have a health issue, it’s scientifically and biologically impossible 😂 stop reaching. Usually, people develop dysmorphia towards their own bodies, but here people have it in view of Emily’s. Nobody can deny that she has a stereotypical model’s body, c’mon guys, you can hate on her without being delusional.
Oh come off it. You can disagree with someone’s point without labelling it a reach. I said she’s very skinny. HOWEVER, she’s always had bigger calves and ankles. To me there’s very little difference in between the width of her calf and the width of her thigh. Not sure what’s so delusional about that?

IMG_7692.jpeg

Reactions: 8
This bit has killed me off 😂
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I would NEVER say she is stereotypically stunning or even stunning for that matter.
She has pug like features, often carried in a look of disgust or a weird arrogant smirk and I know I’m not alone on this thread in saying that I genuinely do not find her pretty or attractive 🤷🏻‍♀️
I just don’t see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is she not 5ft 10in???
Yeah, too pretty. All those facially hideous Victoria's secrets models. OK, VS is aiming a bit high there is a lot of repeat paid work for women and girls in the commercial fashion world, think from asos and p.l.t all the way across to the catalogues that come through the post for your mum etc. If you look at their faces they are all attractive. They make a decent living, some for decades but influencer work usually pays a lot more and a lot faster. Doubt Emily really cares that much that she can't be a working model when she's a pretty successful (for now) influencer 🤷‍♀️
Emily is, or was pretty enough to be considered one of the pretty girls in your year at school or the pretty woman in your office however lots of women are pretty/attractive but aren't going to get work as models. It's a crazily tough world (modelling)

Beauty is subjective of course, but emily has never gotten work as a model, wasn't scouted / signed anywhere and there will have been a reason for that. Scouts will alwayssss find you, and Emily is the type who probably entered competitions etc
Lastly modelling isn't all about beauty, or what the average person on the street would say made a woman beautiful. There is a huge difference between catwalk, fashion, commercial, beauty modelling and some catwalk models are more striking (some a little scary sometimes) than classically attractive
it's sweet you like her so much, why not go tell her on her socials rather than shouting into the void on tattle, or you could try and start a rave thread?

Reactions: 12
A bit late but I noticed she posted a picture of her in Windsor at Oakley Court of her lounging on a sofa by the River Thames. I wonder if this happens to be where James was staying when Busted did Pub in the Park in Marlow which is 15 minutes away. We all know she doesn’t post in real time. I strongly believe she will do a Niomi Smart and say we had some time apart and realised we were meant to be together. I think the whole deleting of videos but signposting people to them is another ploy to get people talking. I would not be surprised if she says she is going to LA for summer.

Reactions: 9
What I meant by as not skinny enough is how they aren’t like most super models literal stick insect legs. Her legs seem on the healthier side than the rest of her body. And super models have disgusting thin bodies head to toe.
---
A bit late but I noticed she posted a picture of her in Windsor at Oakley Court of her lounging on a sofa by the River Thames. I wonder if this happens to be where James was staying when Busted did Pub in the Park in Marlow which is 15 minutes away. We all know she doesn’t post in real time. I strongly believe she will do a Niomi Smart and say we had some time apart and realised we were meant to be together. I think the whole deleting of videos but signposting people to them is another ploy to get people talking. I would not be surprised if she says she is going to LA for summer.
She was asking James’ brothers band mate to bring his boat and come see her.

Reactions: 3
God every minor inconvenience sets her off 🙄 I wonder what it is this time...broken lamp shade? Gifted bathroom mirror wrong shade of gold? No free holidays in the calendar? 🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
guys, you're arguing over Emily Canham.

Emily.

CANHAM.

come on

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What's her new video title about? I did skip through as I can't stand her, so might have missed it. But what's the house mate thing?

Reactions: 1