Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we actually know what happened with her and Libby?
Pretty sure it was something to do with Emily dropping Libby like a hot potato when that Charlie guy came on the scene (and moved in after a week) 😭✌🏽 (Libby’s actual friends in person tweeted this stuff)
1642434926775.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Emily had more of a chance meeting James as a fan than she has ever had as his girlfriend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Put the video on as background noise while working but couldn’t get to the end. Everything she says sounds faker than her lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi all, it's been a long time since I've been in here but I just had to after watching her life update video - she literally did no update lol. Apparently she has had a hard time but won't say what, she has managed to spend some time with her boyfriend, which, she has actually been able to do for ages but chose not to. Forgive me if you guys have been discussing this but I'm genuinely confused as to what they're going to do once she has finished renovating that house and is ready to move in. It seems she has bought her for a very long time home where she seems to crave being a bit of a housewife but I really can't see him moving in and them living the happy family life?

I feel sorry for the girl, it's so obvious he couldn't care less about her but she just keeps fawning over him, surely it's going to end at some point?

Reactions: 6
Put the video on as background noise while working but couldn’t get to the end. Everything she says sounds faker than her lips.
Same! So much waffle and BS, I was rolling my eyes. Contradicts herself so much as well. All this talk of growing and how she’s going to do spontaneous stuff. It won’t happen.

Reactions: 7
Tbh I couldn’t care less if she ends up with him or not it’s just the blatant lying and alluding to things that have just become so annoying to listen to. All these things she says just don’t add up and she thinks we’re too dumb to realize?

Nobody - absolutely nobody says she can’t grow and change. But she’s just become a miserable liar and that is all that’s changed about her (+ her food issues). I don’t know if I’ve missed something but have people actually complained her content has changed? I think she just says things which aren’t true just because she doesn’t have anything else to say?

Reactions: 10
Tbh I couldn’t care less if she ends up with him or not it’s just the blatant lying and alluding to things that have just become so annoying to listen to. All these things she says just don’t add up and she thinks we’re too dumb to realize?

Nobody - absolutely nobody says she can’t grow and change. But she’s just become a miserable liar and that is all that’s changed about her (+ her food issues). I don’t know if I’ve missed something but have people actually complained her content has changed? I think she just says things which aren’t true just because she doesn’t have anything else to say?
people would have to watch her content to complain. She’s just so bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really do be out here romanticising depression.

This video literally makes no sense.
Also “I was depressed so I took a day trip to London and then flew to Canada but I’m sad that it wasn’t LA” makes her sound like an whiny ungrateful witch tbh. Most of us haven’t been able to leave the country since before covid

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Her "bad news" has got to have been about a visa. Why else would she pack up all her stuff into storage and give up the office just to go to Canada for a couple of weeks.
She obviously thought she was off to LA for the foreseeable 😂
Also, bit late with this but i cannot believe she was the only one wearing a mask at the wedding. She could have at least taken it off for the photos 🙄

Reactions: 32
Also, bit late with this but i cannot believe she was the only one wearing a mask at the wedding. She could have at least taken it off for the photos 🙄
Yes and did you notice she wasn't wearing a mask when travelling in London. I'd be so mad at her if I was her sister. Stupid bint!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Do we think she was basically saying she’s been suffering with depression? I did think that at the time but not sure if it’s just me…

The bad news was her mum, sorry MOM, was found out on Tattle selling her tit on FB. Let’s face it, Emlie probably cries if she breaks a nail, so anything more than that is catastrophic in her teeny tiny world. If she applied for a visa she’d be boasting about it every which way she could, but I am sure she’s enjoying everyone thinking she had the nous to even apply. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I dunno if it was the visa situation, coz surely she could have gone Canada and then USA, instead of flying home. I think James didn’t want her and threw her a crumb with canada

Reactions: 8
I dunno if it was the visa situation, coz surely she could have gone Canada and then USA, instead of flying home. I think James didn’t want her and threw her a crumb with canada
If she’s trying to get a working visa to be able to stay in LA long term and be allowed in and out of the country as much as she wants then her going to Canada would have nothing to do with it. She would still need that to move to LA long term. She can enter America now from the UK but once she leaves she can’t go back within a certain time frame / she can’t stay as long as she wants legally. There’s no problem with her entering the country, it’s more about the problems with moving to the country.

If she’s trying to get a working visa to be able to stay in LA long term and be allowed in and out of the country as much as she wants then her going to Canada would have nothing to do with it. She would still need that to move to LA long term. She can enter America now from the UK but once she leaves she can’t go back within a certain time frame / she can’t stay as long as she wants legally. There’s no problem with her entering the country, it’s more about the problems with moving to the country.
I meant she could have gone to Canada and then to LA on a holiday visa if she wanted to spend more time with James. It seems like she was done after 2 weeks in Canada. So I dunno how her having a working visa would benefit her when she couldn’t wait to leave

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I meant she could have gone to Canada and then to LA on a holiday visa if she wanted to spend more time with James. It seems like she was done after 2 weeks in Canada. So I dunno how her having a working visa would benefit her when she couldn’t wait to leave
There’s no way she can be away from her family for long enough for a visa to be worthwhile.
Plus she doesn’t have any friends in the US and James doesn’t seem particularly fussed about her so she’s be super lonely

Reactions: 5
The thought of being with James is better to her than actually being with him. She has this idea of a dream life where she can tell everyone her boyfriend is in a band. The reality is he's not interested and she probably feels disappointed when they're together because it's not how she imagined it

James sees himself as this great musician who's above Emily. He most likely uses her age to brag to his friends that he has a young girlfriend...but I can't see him bragging that she's a youtuber. He doesn't like that part of her life or how materialistic she is. This isn't going to end well for her

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.