Emily Canham #28 Six years on and she’s still in a situationship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Samsung buy this is ridiculous
I know, if anything covering her phone like that makes it even more obvious that she doesn’t use Samsung and looks even worse for the brand, does it not?! Disgusting that she gets good money from them really.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Has anyone ever written to Samsung to tell them?
They posted an ad of her on their Instagram years ago and loads of people commented on it by they just came back with some bullshit about her ‘being converted’ or sownthing
How she’s still getting away with it years later I’ll never know.
I can’t see how she brings ANYTHING to the brand

Reactions: 15
In her latest Bicester vlog she again talks down to Em, this time about her parking. She always has to find something to put her down.

Reactions: 5
She has an active ED, I hate to diagnose but if you have had one yourself….she will probably make an intolerance up or magnify a health issue when it’s simply calories. Restricting calories is all she cares about. Not sure why she is a raging witch though, I mean, look starving yourself can definitely deprive your mind but I’m pretty sure her need to be a condescending raging witch is just her baseline personality.

Although I snarked on Em Sheldon, I will say it always pisses me off to see how Em treats her. Em Shel practically drools like a dog wanting a treat at her feet telling her how pretty she is, complimenting her etc etc and she can’t even be bothered to appear fake nice to her on camera. It’s like a parody of a teen comedy with the one girl telling the other one how beautiful she is, and she says “I know”. Always have to have a friend around you can feel better than and belittle at the same time. What a horrible way to go about living life.

Reactions: 15
Every time she shows her fridge there’s nothing in there. She can say oh I’m due a good shop, but she’s shown her fridge a number of times now and eesxh time it’s empty. Not a single meal could be made. She seems allergic to fresh fruit and veg.

Anyone else think it’s gross she keeps crockery in the cupboard under the sink? Cleaning products are the only things that should be in there imo. It’s the place most prone to damp/leaks/mould.

Her fake posh accent was out in full force at Bicester. I wanted to slap her when she was laughing and smiling so much when telling Em she had scratched her car. Class A witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Three drawers of chocolate but your rib cage is clearly visble. I'm no fan, but it is heartbreaking to see anyone with an ED :(

Reactions: 14