Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. An american Disney vlogger was going on about it recently. She had been contacted and said these 5 influencers (5 mil subs/followers between them) are doing a giveaway. If she paid $50 she would be added to the list of 'follow these accounts' on a competition. Maybe Emily has been paid by him or someone has set it up? V.fishy
Maybe Emily has paid to join this giveaway to get more followers... wouldn’t surprise me 🤣

Her mum probably just wants her to put some bloody clothes on for once

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just catching up on her TikTok with James and it’s like a 10-year-old with their dad 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Doubt it’s real. Princess Emily would never cut her hair.
It’s a wig! Seems fine it to make it look like it’s her hair, there is no way she posted her waving her hair two hours ago and then the fringe an hour later, she wouldn’t have been done in a salon that quick! And she pride herself on that shapeless long mop

Reactions: 5
It’s for sure a hair piece, it looks different to her hair, she does pull it up but not super hard, unless I see this actually in a vlog and continued to wear her hair like this I won’t believe it
yeah it’s a different colour and looks shiny/synthetic

why does she sit around on her own, in the middle of winter with half her clothes missing?? She’s so weird.

Reactions: 5
Does she ever actually leave the house to have lunch with friends..? Does she even have any friends lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
james is playing Sundance next week, she probably thought she’s be going!😂😂
Do you think she's not going because James didn't invite her or because she can't afford to and, despite the begging instagram/twitter posts, no-one came forward to pay for a first class Virgin ticket and 5* hotel?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.