Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
I’m dying... a grown woman purposefully buying kids clothes. How fucking weird is that? And then she’s moaning they don’t fit her... erm yeah because they are for kids not A grown woman. Nor irresponsible is her messaging on this??

THIS IS WHAT A GROWN WOMAN WEARING KIDS CLOTHES LOOKS LIKE. TRAGIC AND PATHETIC.

3F0AD03C-8A60-46CF-B378-078510F75082.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

gee_beth

VIP Member
She’s so greedy - she already has a switch! She could have given it away and raised money for a charity.
This has really angered me. I’m a student nurse, I don’t get paid to work in the NHS. Everything is up in the air with my degree/placement and I’ve been really anxious and stressed recently with what’s going on right now. I want a switch so bad as I used to love animal crossing. however, I don’t need one and can’t afford it. Yet there’s greedy Emily with two of the damn things, one being gifted!:mad:

side note: not looking for sympathy! Just used my situation for context, plus Emily having two switches has really riled me😂

Emily Canham #3: Forced James to isolate together in Cornwall and too tall for the kids clothes in her Zara haul!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

charlie6578

Thread title : Emily canham #3: buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small (don’t forget tho she’s super tall)

• Haha
Reactions: 26

mileymoo

So glad Tattle is back! The stress of not being able to discuss Emily's absolutely bonkers Christmas Eve vlog!!!😂😂

So, not only did she drive all the way down to Southend late on the 23rd, she then drove back up to her parents early on the 24th, which is 2 1/2 hours away, to basically frogmarch James to a family dinner, then was to drive him back to Southend but decided to drop him in London, went back to her apartment then back up to her parents again. She must have spent 6-7 hours driving on Christmas Eve! And then she left her parents last night to run after James again. Talk about desperate!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Kattty

Omg! Anyone notice her video with imogen she got her a shower speaker and Emily said she has the longest showers ever then two minutes later said she has the quickest showers ever!? 😡Make up your mind woman

Reactions: 24

bellbells16

VIP Member
I quite obviously have nothing else to do at the moment😂 but all this talk of Emily down cleaning James' house reminded me of an awkward exchange on Twitter a few YEARS ago and it only took me a few seconds to find it😂😂

For context: Gabriela was James' girlfriend of 8 years. He dumped her for their mutual friend Portia in 2014, who Gabriela is talking to in the tweet😬 in 2012 James brought Portia down to Cornwall to "record music" and Gabriela was apologising for the mess of the house as she hadn't been there to clean for a while😂

So there you go, James likes to bring young girls down to clean his house in Cornwall. Watch a catch😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I watched today’s vlog and the bit with her mum talking about doing James’s Washing 🤣😂

girl you’re coming across like a bit of a danger to society at this point.

Meanwhile James is posting with him mam, absolutely no fucks given about his “girlfriend”

side note can she stop trying to force the younger sister down our necks. She’s not cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

bellbells16

VIP Member
Don't get me wrong, I know she's an utter twat, but she is absolutely gorgeous.

I think somehow, despite all the adoring fans etc, and constant positive reinforcement she gets in life she is very insecure. Hence why she tolerates that man baby treating her like trash. And the desire to get into kids clothes etc
I don’t know, it’s probably just my bias but I find her so unattractive. But that’s probably because I know she has such an ugly personality.

Reactions: 19

Bubbles92

The chocolate thing that Sophie made for James has got to be the most cringey shit I’ve seen in my entire life

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Ceeceex

What’s annoyed me the most is that she came home from London where she went shopping the day she left because she needed “pants” but came back with Mother’s Day presents etc then proceeded to travel home and then go to her local ASDA!

What is wrong with this girl. She could be carrying the virus since London has so many cases and there she was out shopping in it. Then she’s in her local ASDA spreading it after she arrived home.

Annoyed me that much I created this account.

Reactions: 17

NosyWelshCow

Call me cynical but the only time the wheelchair seems to show up is when they’re at a theme park...

As someone with a disabled relative this really grips me.

Reactions: 16

KYLIE

VIP Member
People are noticing that she does the same song over and over again on tiktok.

also, feel nasty saying it but why does she keep pushing the little sister on us. not cute..... Sorry

KYLIE

VIP Member
She goes to a lot of events full of young, rich single guys and out of all of them, chose James Bourne; a washed-up, boy-bander from 15+ years ago who barely scrapes the relevancy Z-list.

I think she is a bit of a shut-in, and only really spends time with her family and the select few 'friends' who also do Youtube when she drags them to events. I think she is quick to leave and not that sociable, probably down to the fact that she has never had to do any proper networking or even go to a job interview, she's basically never been outside of her comfort zone. I suspect she has no confidence when meeting new people unless it's on her terms, and in her environment - explains Demi tragic Donnelly travelling from NEWCASTLE(!!) to film with Emily for not even three hours. She has no actual friends that we've seen really?

I think she enjoys the attention of an older man because, like many young women who are not socially well-rounded or confident, he appeals to how 'mature' she thinks that she is.

She is in for a huge shock when he ends things. He probably likes the sex from a 22-year-old and fact that she fawns over him, but that isn't normal. The girl has no idea what a normal relationship is. Her and Jake moved in together after 5 minutes, her and Charlie moved in together after 1 minute, and now she is flying backwards and forwards from LA to chase after a 36-year-old man!! It's actually quite disgusting if you think about it. I am really shocked that her mother hasn't stepped in and put a stop to it, the man is closer to 40. I wonder if her Mum is just hoping Emily learns the hard way? She is a spoilt brat so it would probably cause issues if she said anything.

I know that "age is just a number" but there is usually a weird reason that these middle-aged men choose to date these very young women. The whole thing is just sick and weird.

mileymoo

She couldn't just post a picture of them together like everyone else in the world, she always has to show off with highly staged photos. She is exhausting.

• Haha