Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes on about being so tiny, goes on about not eating, goes on about being a size 6. Yet all the clothes on her Depop are a size 10/medium. Not body shaming at all because size 10 is still slim but just annoyed about how she feels the need to lie how tiny she is to her audience. Not cool

Reactions: 14
She looks really bad in these pictures. You can tell that she thinks she’s being a model in her head, but she ain’t😂

This thread has died since she went to one video a week🥱🥱
😳😳 she actually looks dirty

spending so much time with the hobo is clearly rubbing off on her

Reactions: 10
She looks really bad in these pictures. You can tell that she thinks she’s being a model in her head, but she ain’t😂

This thread has died since she went to one video a week🥱🥱
What is that facial expression she’s doing? She looks like she’s in pain? Is this supposed to look nice or am I missing something

Reactions: 14
Goes on about being so tiny, goes on about not eating, goes on about being a size 6. Yet all the clothes on her Depop are a size 10/medium. Not body shaming at all because size 10 is still slim but just annoyed about how she feels the need to lie how tiny she is to her audience. Not cool
Maybe she's selling them cos they're too big for her?

Reactions: 2
You can just tell from watching her in motion in videos and insta pics that she isn’t a size 6 at all. More like a big 8 or a small 10 - just because you can get a certain size on doesn’t mean that it’s your size...

Reactions: 9
I think shes size 6 in some shops, like im size 8/10 but river island or stuff im size 6but if someone asked id say im size 8/10.. she jumps on the few pieces that are size 6 instead of realising majority of time shes size 8.. shes just a sad sad girl

Reactions: 6
Just been watching Busted go shopping with Keith Lemon. James is really quite odd isn’t he? He seems very socially awkward!

Reactions: 6
Aaaand....she's fallen off of the face of the earth AGAIN! Down to one video a week is really giving her lots of time to work on her content huh?:rolleyes: She is hands-down one of the laziest influencers out there.

Ah! I see what’s happening with the second account now. She’s deleted all pictures that aren’t travel related, she obviously wants to become a travel blogger now so she can have loads of free holidays!

Reactions: 8
Aaaand....she's fallen off of the face of the earth AGAIN! Down to one video a week is really giving her lots of time to work on her content huh?:rolleyes: She is hands-down one of the laziest influencers out there.
And she's back with an ad!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Ah! I see what’s happening with the second account now. She’s deleted all pictures that aren’t travel related, she obviously wants to become a travel blogger now so she can have loads of free holidays!
that picture on the stairs is so unflattering and is basically asking for another gifted stay.

she needs to know her angles rather than copying other girls poses.

Reactions: 3
that picture on the stairs is so unflattering and is basically asking for another gifted stay.

she needs to know her angles rather than copying other girls poses.
The amount of people that have done the exact same pose/photo on those stairs or similar ones! Absolutely no originality!

Might be getting confused with someone else but a few years ago didn’t she go on about how she doesn’t like bikinis or shorts that show too much, she’s basically got it all out here!

Her new giveaway is a bit weird. She says it's "with my friend @erosvellucci" who is just a random male travel blogger with only 26K followers, Emily doesn't even follow him so I doubt he's a friend. Is she being paid by him to get him more followers via this giveaway?

Her new giveaway is a bit weird. She says it's "with my friend @erosvellucci" who is just a random male travel blogger with only 26K followers, Emily doesn't even follow him so I doubt he's a friend. Is she being paid by him to get him more followers via this giveaway?
I haven’t looked him up but are they in the same management? That sometimes happens

Apparently he helps grow instagrams for a living 🙄
But he only has 26K so what benefit is it to her? His account is even that active. It just seems a bit weird. usually she runs those giveaways with similar influencers to try boost her following.

Yes. An american Disney vlogger was going on about it recently. She had been contacted and said these 5 influencers (5 mil subs/followers between them) are doing a giveaway. If she paid $50 she would be added to the list of 'follow these accounts' on a competition. Maybe Emily has been paid by him or someone has set it up? V.fishy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.