Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😇
I can’t decide if this person is being sarcastic or not 🤔😂😂
She’s one of Chris Bourne’s friends who’s trying to hang out of Emily in the hopes of launching her singing career, remember that awful song challenge video?? So she’s just trying to suck up to Emily.

Reactions: 1
She was using it for something REALLY EXCITING, teased it for weeks, then that all disappeared after a few sarcastic comments about a blog relaunch...
Pretty sure that account is mainly bots. It suddenly get's a huge surge in followers every now and again for no reason and tends to drop anytime Insta does a bot cull.

Reactions: 3
Off topic, can you sell baby bits on it? eBay's a nightmare and she's just coming out of 0-3. Could so with the cash as I'm poor 😂
yeah you can. I have 2 little girls quite close in age and the amount of clothes and toys we had accumulated last summer was actually bordering on ridiculous.

I sold a lot of the stuff they had grown out of on Depop and used the money to buy them a playhouse for the garden.. It’s actually really straight forward. I much prefer it to eBay or gumtree

ewwwwww they’re role playing Uber driver and LA socialite out in public before they take it to the bedroom 🤮
can you not please? 🤢🤢🤢 I’ve just had dinner 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe I'm being an old fart about this but he looks like he's on the right side of the car which is the passenger side so he's not actually driving her anywhere?

Reactions: 2
Wow he sure is enjoying trotting her out on Tik Tok all of a sudden...anything for some followers and fame, eh James?

Reactions: 4
Maybe I'm being an old fart about this but he looks like he's on the right side of the car which is the passenger side so he's not actually driving her anywhere?
I think he’s using the front camera. Which flips it to a mirror image

I think he’s using the front camera. Which flips it to a mirror image
I thought that too, but driver's seatbelt is over the left shoulder, not the right? I even did it in my car with front camera to try and work it out. I am that sad going through a carwash. :rolleyes: 😆

• Haha
I thought that too, but driver's seatbelt is over the left shoulder, not the right? I even did it in my car with front camera to try and work it out. I am that sad going through a carwash. :rolleyes: 😆
The seatbelt would be over the left shoulder as he’s in the states and they drive on the other side of the road??

In the comments underneath it people are asking how James is verified and he keeps saying “because I’m famous” and to “google” him🙄. He loves himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, but his seatbelt is on his right shoulder. With my front camera on my seatbelt still is over my left shoulder (left hand drive) even though my image is flipped...if you know what I mean. I am not understanding this in any way. 😆 I still don't think he is in the driver's seat. It doesn't matter. It's just a hobo and I'll go back to lurking. 😁

• Haha
She also lies about saying ‘mom’ I’ve noticed it thousands of times. She doesn’t say mom she says mum, it was just a phase but now she’s so deep into the lie she can’t go back therefor is constantly switching between mum, mom and mu-om lol.

Reactions: 5
It should say “Hey Air NZ, it’s really expensive to travel over to LA every few weeks to keep an eye on my hobo boyfriend, please gift me free flights, preferably first class as I don’t like slumming it with common folk, it’s a problem, so Emily. Thanks!”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, but his seatbelt is on his right shoulder. With my front camera on my seatbelt still is over my left shoulder (left hand drive) even though my image is flipped...if you know what I mean. I am not understanding this in any way. 😆 I still don't think he is in the driver's seat. It doesn't matter. It's just a hobo and I'll go back to lurking. 😁
From the reflection in his sunglasses I think he's in the driver's seat. But at the end of the day they're parked. The car isn't moving. A 12 year old could go in the front seat and pretend to drive. Let's be honest, only a 12 year old would do that...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her begging for things is beyond desperate and so obvious. She’s getting worse than Lily Pebbles!
Sorry she’s a liar!! What about that north face jacket and all of her docs etc, if she actually dressed appropriately and didn’t have half her body out maybe she wouldn’t be on the beg, she also has those expensive snow boots, that’ll keep you warm em!!!

Reactions: 7
She is begging for ski clothes on instagram. These youtubers are shameless. I responded to her beg by reminding her of the ski boots mummy and daddy bought her last year 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.