Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise how fkin ridiculous she sounds when she says “moms” instead of “mums”. I don’t have a problem with people that naturally say moms (my partner is from the West Midlands so head does), but she has to consciously think about how she’s pronouncing it because it’s not natural for her to say moms the way that she does. It was at 7:55 in the what I spend in a day video that I just thought wtf is she doing. How does she not realise how tragic she sounds

Reactions: 10
Did I hear right but did Emily say she spends £99 on the gym a month 🙈 she literally has money to burn

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her new video is ridiculous she spent half the week eating free food and at her mums? isn't exactly a typical week in London

I couldn't even get through one minute of her video. It's just her sitting there for 18 minutes talking about her favourite topics; Emily and money!!! It's not even vlog style, just her talking😴😴😴😴😴

And suggesting that she could do one about LA - YOU DO NOT LIVE IN LA HUN!!!🤣

Reactions: 3
I couldn't even get through one minute of her video. It's just her sitting there for 18 minutes talking about her favourite topics; Emily and money!!! It's not even vlog style, just her talking😴😴😴😴😴

Most Youtubers are moving out of LA now, too. Maybe she realises this and wants to milk what she can for now

Reactions: 2

I had to turn it off halfway through as I got bored 😴

I can’t even bring myself to click on her video! She’s so removed from reality it’s not even funny. She mentioned on Instagram she spends loads in McDonald’s, it must be nice to have that just to throw away as she blatantly doesn’t eat it!

Reactions: 1
I can’t even bring myself to click on her video! She’s so removed from reality it’s not even funny. She mentioned on Instagram she spends loads in McDonald’s, it must be nice to have that just to throw away as she blatantly doesn’t eat it!
How much food must she get if she "spends loads" in McDonald's?!

100% she does not eat it all - that is assuming she isn't bullshitting when she says that (but we all know she is)

100% she does not eat it all - that is assuming she isn't bullshitting when she says that (but we all know she is)
She is doing this because she’s moving out of London, there’s no way she would have done this if she wasn’t going to moving! Also when she was like I spend a lot of time in LA.... get over yourself pal

plus the £99 on a gym, this just hammers home how much she actually exercises, I reckon she is in the gym a lot!

Yeah, I think it’s a bit convenient that she just inserted in bits of footage instead of a full vlog like other bloggers do for these types of videos. It honestly feels like she got to Friday and realised that she didn’t have a video for today so bullshitted a video. Seriously, it takes her a full week to focus on THAT??? Her content is so woeful. What does she do all week long?

Reactions: 4
The video was a complete waste of time.

she doesn’t spend loads on McDonald’s at all. She spent £20+ one time because her sister wanted it. If anyone has seen the mukbang where she’s eating kfc you’ll see that ain’t someone who is eating McDonald’s 24/7.

Shes always talking about how she’s never at home for more than a few days. Going to your parents and flying to LA for the millionth time to see a boyfriend who gives zero fucks ain’t travelling hun. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: 7
£99 per month for the gym???? Seriously! That’s ridiculous. Is that how much it costs in London? My partners gym membership is £25!

£99 per month for the gym???? Seriously! That’s ridiculous. Is that how much it costs in London? My partners gym membership is £25!
No. She’ll be going to some exclusive members club type thing! It’ll include one off classes she’s been going too.

I’m pretty sure she goes David Lloyd, may be wrong but they are known for their classes. It’s £99 for all their gyms (well that’s how much I would pay if I wasnt on the family membership) so if she does go there don’t know why she’s blaming it on cause it’s ‘London’. As with my membership I could use the gyms in London too 🤷‍♀️ (Fyi reason why i pay so much is for the pool and the tennis facilities, I know That there is amazing gyms for £25 which I would use but I train mostly in the pool)

I’m pretty sure she goes David Lloyd, may be wrong but they are known for their classes. It’s £99 for all their gyms (well that’s how much I would pay if I wasnt on the family membership) so if she does go there don’t know why she’s blaming it on cause it’s ‘London’. As with my membership I could use the gyms in London too 🤷‍♀️ (Fyi reason why i pay so much is for the pool and the tennis facilities, I know That there is amazing gyms for £25 which I would use but I train mostly in the pool)
I totally get why you would choose David Lloyd for their pool facilities in your situation 💖 my partners gym has a pool, but it’s no where near as nice as the David Lloyd ones, and he can only use it at certain times because it’s in a sports centre and they have a lot of swimming clubs/lessons which close the pool off to anyone else

Im watching the video again. I don’t know why 😂 I now think she seems a bit manic in it! She’s very overly smily and talking very fast. Which isn’t like her

also is she moving again? I thought her lease was up? That was a while ago now and she’s still there

Last edited:
I totally get why you would choose David Lloyd for their pool facilities in your situation 💖 my partners gym has a pool, but it’s no where near as nice as the David Lloyd ones, and he can only use it at certain times because it’s in a sports centre and they have a lot of swimming clubs/lessons which close the pool off to anyone else

I have just watched the video again. I don’t know why 😂 I now think she seems a bit manic in it! She’s very overly smily and talking very fast. Which isn’t like her

also is she moving again? I thought her lease was up? That was a while ago now and she’s still there
This is the Emily I like to call “unrelatable Emily”. When she’s making content she knows will alienate but has an insatiable need to show off, so attempts to be relatable.

😂😂😂😂 how did I miss this the first time

she has just said she isn’t into having breakfast just now and that brunch is her favourite thing......... but instead of having it later, she likes to have it at EIGHT IN THE MORNING 😂😂😂😂😂 ..........who wants to tell her? Can I??

This is the Emily I like to call “unrelatable Emily”. When she’s making content she knows will alienate but has an insatiable need to show off, so attempts to be relatable.
yeah you are right actually. She does it when she’s trying to justify another ridiculous designer purchase that she doesn’t need but will get “so much use out of” (🙄) too.

if she wants to buy designer and can afford it, then fine. But own it! Own the fact you bought it, don’t make out it happened accidentally because you’re just silly Emily but actually your gonna keep it anyway because its just gonna be so so so useful

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see her live where she conveniently started a live wearing jeans with tags on that were too small for her? Again, it’s like she’s flaunting her W size. It’s ridiculous. She acts dumb but it’s so bleeping obvious.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see her live where she conveniently started a live wearing jeans with tags on that were too small for her? Again, it’s like she’s flaunting her W size. It’s ridiculous. She acts dumb but it’s so bleeping obvious.
She has serious problems.

Literally just saw this. She’s so transparent. The obsession with her body size is so unhealthy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.