Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to say too big! Sorry!🤣
am I the only person who things the jeans look too small round the waist and too long. Like I’m 5ft 9 and where 34inch length and don’t partially have long legs and here she is,apprently 5ft 10 with long legs and the long way too long. I think a w26 or even a w28 and length 32 would be better

am I the only person who things the jeans look too small round the legs and crotch area and too long. Like I’m 5ft 9 and where 34inch length and don’t partially have long legs and here she is,apprently 5ft 10 with long legs and the length way too long. I think a w26 or even a w28 and length 32 would be better

Last edited:
Just tried watch the live to see what u guys talking about.. i cant do it. I actually cant.

Why is she rolling all of her jumpers up?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Is this the new "so Emily" thing to do? She cannot do a live video unless she's flashing her stomach. But team, she never goes to the gym, and yet still pays £99 a month!

I find the way that she has to sexualise herself whilst also playing up a childlike image very troubling.

Reactions: 11
I don't think I've ever found a YouTuber on first viewing as annoying as her before. She's just so self absorbed, when her looks go she is gonna have nothing left at all...

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂 how did I miss this the first time

she has just said she isn’t into having breakfast just now and that brunch is her favourite thing......... but instead of having it later, she likes to have it at EIGHT IN THE MORNING 😂😂😂😂😂 ..........who wants to tell her? Can I??

yeah you are right actually. She does it when she’s trying to justify another ridiculous designer purchase that she doesn’t need but will get “so much use out of” (🙄) too.

if she wants to buy designer and can afford it, then fine. But own it! Own the fact you bought it, don’t make out it happened accidentally because you’re just silly Emily but actually your gonna keep it anyway because its just gonna be so so so useful
My thoughts exactly. I know we’re not supposed to cross threads but there’s a YouTuber called Freddy who only buys designer, she gets ripped for it but she’s honest about how much she has to sell/remove to have it, and she seems to use it non stop. Emily buys things (Louis Vuitton bags!!) and you may see it on the red carpet or in one Instagram post but never just casually in a vlog or whatever, unlike when she first started!

My thoughts exactly. I know we’re not supposed to cross threads but there’s a YouTuber called Freddy who only buys designer, she gets ripped for it but she’s honest about how much she has to sell/remove to have it, and she seems to use it non stop. Emily buys things (Louis Vuitton bags!!) and you may see it on the red carpet or in one Instagram post but never just casually in a vlog or whatever, unlike when she first started!
She spends so much money on her bags but then 90% of her wardrobe seems to be from Primark. She clearly makes decent money, I don't understand why she makes herself look cheap on purpose. Even when she shops at Zara its the sale items that are on sale for a reason! Because they're cheap/horrible looking

What the duck!! I know this is an Emily thread but jakes new video: I quit smoking in 7 days
I honestly had no idea he smoked

What the duck!! I know this is an Emily thread but jakes new video: I quit smoking in 7 days
I honestly had no idea he smoked
Off topic as well, Adam Waithe as well has a video about quitting smoking, I don’t know either of them smoked.

Reactions: 3
She is a self obsessed, thirsty clout chasing bore. Her personality is so dry and dull, god she is insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Off topic as well, Adam Waithe as well has a video about quitting smoking, I don’t know either of them smoked.
Which made me lol because someone called Emily out on this in a live Q&A ages ago, about letting Sophie be around smokers and she was like ‘well I don’t smoke and like... my friends don’t’ liiiiiar

She spends so much money on her bags but then 90% of her wardrobe seems to be from Primark. She clearly makes decent money, I don't understand why she makes herself look cheap on purpose. Even when she shops at Zara its the sale items that are on sale for a reason! Because they're cheap/horrible looking
Enter relatable Emily.

Reactions: 2
Which made me lol because someone called Emily out on this in a live Q&A ages ago, about letting Sophie be around smokers and she was like ‘well I don’t smoke and like... my friends don’t’ liiiiiar
Emily doesn't have friends, so Sophie wouldn't be hanging out with them, as they don't exist😅 And she doesn't live in London anyway, which Emily could have said. I get what you're saying though, Emily is so full of lies.

Emily doesn't have friends, so Sophie wouldn't be hanging out with them, as they don't exist😅 And she doesn't live in London anyway, which Emily could have said. I get what you're saying though, Emily is so full of lies.
It’s when she was still with Jake so it’s more likely to have been (another!) lie!

so her new video has 17 mins of her sitting down talking and then random clips like her frowning on a train for two seconds after an exhausting barre class? She needs a week to do these? how does she have a mil subs? at least i see ppl calling her out in comments!

See the engagement fringe stayed 😬😬 how people on her Instagram just arse lick makes me so confused!

See the engagement fringe stayed 😬😬 how people on her Instagram just arse lick makes me so confused!
I thought it was so embarrassing how they were all commenting when it was so obviously fake!

It says a lot that she wasn’t there to support James for his first solo concert. He obviously didn’t want her there.

Reactions: 6
so her new video has 17 mins of her sitting down talking and then random clips like her frowning on a train for two seconds after an exhausting barre class? She needs a week to do these? how does she have a mil subs? at least i see ppl calling her out in comments!
Which vid?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.