Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the evacuating London drama but I can’t cope with her stories 😂

I live in Cornwall and the general ethos is people being annoyed at those coming down to suddenly isolate in their second homes
Technically it isn’t his second home, he sold his London flat so it’s his only home as far as the U.K. is concerned

Reactions: 1
Technically it isn’t his second home, he sold his London flat so it’s his only home as far as the U.K. is concerned
It’s not Emily’s only home though? The government said not to leave London if you live there full time. She did and moved to her parents. NGL it was quite early on and I understand that she wouldn’t want to isolate alone, fair enough. The government said not to go to places like Cornwall, she ignored it again and moved there.
Likewise with James. He decieded that he was going to go to LA during this pandemic, fair enough he lives there but then he decided to come bleeping back and go to Cornwall. If he just went straight to Cornwall and self isolated and didn’t go to the US fair enough but it’s the fact that he decided to go to the US first and then bring his girlfriend along who lives in the most infected place in the UK to the most vulnerable place in the UK!

Reactions: 5
Anyone watched the new vlog? Her title seems too click baity? There is one obvious reason her birthday will not be the same, doesn’t mean it’s cancelled!

Reactions: 4
Yes! So she cancelled her birthday but now it’s back on. So no need to title the vlog “why we cancelled my birthday”!

The dynamic between her and James is so weird. She’s dressed in the kitchen making dinner while he’s making his own in his pjs like he’s just rolled out of bed. It’s so weird!

Reactions: 5
Oh god would you look at that a new vlog ABOUT HER BIRTHDAY. LOL of course shes moaning its cancelled

Sorry for the double post. BUT of course she had her birthday gifts sent to her JUST LIKE I PREDICTED

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.