Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been in Superdrug etc.. I dunno I’m only 20 lol obviously I have heard of busted but definitely not my generation. Also worked with the princes trust which is a big thing for people ym age
I had no idea she had done either rod those things 🙊

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one that thinks Emily is more famous than James? Never heard of the guy tbh. Maybe it’s just my generation

Liby was her personal assistant that got fired

I thought Libby was her friend before she was her personal assistant? I always thought how awkward it would be to hire your friend to be your assistant and then have to fire them 😂

I thought Libby was her friend before she was her personal assistant? I always thought how awkward it would be to hire your friend to be your assistant and then have to fire them 😂
Yeah it’s a bit odd not as bad as saffron barker employing her mum lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
6F7F8A8E-9E85-4E5D-B617-A3777C1FE3E4.jpeg
She’s on my snapchat stories in some article(??) (dunno what to call it) and they keep calling her Emma 😂

Going to LA to stay in your boyfriends house 3 times doesn't count as travelling. She hasnt gone anywhere else since September

Going to LA to stay in your boyfriends house 3 times doesn't count as travelling. She hasnt gone anywhere else since September
Which is fine if she didnt try to brag about all her exciting trips that she has to keep a secret from everyone...

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks Emily is more famous than James? Never heard of the guy tbh. Maybe it’s just my generation

Liby was her personal assistant that got fired
Libby was also her mate. They were always together when I knew her, then they didn’t speak for years, then all of a sudden Lib appeared in one of her videos and they seemed really close again.

Emily never treated her well tho. It always seemed like she wanted Libby there when it was convenient for Emily

From what i understood, Libby never liked Charlie and so when he came along she was pushed out for “bf content”.

I swear it was mentioned in a video when they first started dating that Libby and him had history, maybe he cheated on her and L warned E. I’m sure Emily thought she was above being cheated to which Libby thought screw this if you pick a guy over your friend.

Purely speculation though.

It should just say “someone please send me free skiing tit, I’m too stingy to buy my own”
Considering her so called best friend Lucy has just been on a skiing trip, surely she’d be the best person to ask? But as you said, that would defeat the purpose of the post... which is to get freebies 🤣

Reactions: 7
For a start she could get her mum to send over those ridiculous ski boots she got for Christmas last year 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone else kinda after forgetting about her already now that she's down to only one video a week?😅

Surely this new schedule is going to really impact her income? I think her earnings have dropped anyway, but now she'll be getting half of her normal revenue from ads and won't be able to squeeze in as many undisclosed sponsored videos. And she's just wasting her time in LA instead of working in the UK, nothing seemed to come from all those "exciting meetings" back in September and as people have pointed out, she has no visa anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many closets clear outs can one person do? I honestly feel like she’s done 10 in the past year.

It was obvs filmed weeks ago too, so I don’t know why she needs a week to be doing content now.

Reactions: 8
How many closets clear outs can one person do? I honestly feel like she’s done 10 in the past year.

It was obvs filmed weeks ago too, so I don’t know why she needs a week to be doing content now.
I've done 1 in 10 years, 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.