Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like James, I've followed his career the whole way through but the past 2 years I think he's really shown his true colours. I think he absolutely loves himself and is full of his own self-importance. His current attempt at music is really dated and pathetic. I hated the last Busted album, and honestly I would have died on a hill for them before that! 🤣

I remember when he was 23 and started dating a 16 year old, I was a teen at the time too so I didn't really see the issue, now that I'm older I see how predatory that was, and the fact that all his girlfriends just keep getting younger and younger is a bit disturbing.
I always though the thing with Gabby was very weird, but she was so young so how would she have known better. I felt so bad for her when he dumped her once he became famous again. At least james was moderately good looking when she dated him!

So i went to the same school as one of James's previous girlfriends.. again big age gap and it's literally like watching it happen all over again he's such a predator! It seems like he just uses these young girls who idolise him until he's bored and finds one more useful to his career. Creep.

Reactions: 3
So i went to the same school as one of James's previous girlfriends.. again big age gap and it's literally like watching it happen all over again he's such a predator! It seems like he just uses these young girls who idolise him until he's bored and finds one more useful to his career. Creep.
Portia?! who was friends with Gabby and he dumped Gabby for her, she was younger. I sort of followed James through Social Media and I’m sure Gabby said something about it on Twitter at the time

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don't think being in a relationship with James is as glamorous as she was hoping it would be. She was probably envisaging expensive dinners at luxury restaurants, jet setting around the globe first class and staying in top hotels, designer presents to show off online, an amazing house with all the mod cons. Instead she hangs out at airports, spends most of her time waiting for him to come 'home', and takes photos of him dressed as the Joker. I bet NYE didn't even live up to her Instagram standards, otherwise she would have shared.

She is probably in too deep now tbh and has developed actual feelings, which is why she is clinging on.

See, I actually like James. He's really talented and I personally find him funny.
Emily on the other hand, is spoilt, entitled and extremely two faced. She thinks she's gods gift and will do ANYTHING to become 'famous'.
She's also completely obsessed with Danny Jones and Harry Styles which is quite creepy at her age.

She's 22 acting like she's 17 ffs
Huh?! Are all the 17 year olds really into Danny Jones are they?!

P. S. James is a creep.

Reactions: 4
ok, so you’re a fan of James and you’ve called yourself “she’s not there forever....”
and “james can do better” 🙄

emily, this is why you shouldn’t be posting his address online hun 🤣🤣
his fans don’t like you. 😆
😂😂😂

I actually feel a bit sorry for her. Only in the sense of being in a relationship where she is the only one who really cares and is probably craving to be loved back as much as you love them. I remember being in the same position when I was about 20. Hopefully things will end sooner rather than later and she can move on.

Other than that shes a selfish, entitled brat.

I actually feel a bit sorry for her. Only in the sense of being in a relationship where she is the only one who really cares and is probably craving to be loved back as much as you love them. I remember being in the same position when I was about 20. Hopefully things will end sooner rather than later and she can move on.

Other than that shes a selfish, entitled brat.
She loves the idea of being with someone who’s famous/in a band more than she actually loves him and cares about him - if he wasn’t who he was there’s no way she’d of even given him a chance so I wouldn’t feel too sorry for her about wanting to be loved back. Id day they’re both as selfish and out for themselves as one another in this relationship.

Reactions: 5
Her new Chanel bag is about £4k. Luckily those bags tend to hold some resale value.
Yes funny you say that, as in the comments of the video when she showed she had got it, people were saying whats in the box and she said she can't show as it is a present. Yet on her what I got for Christmas video she said she got it. Make up your mind love!

Reactions: 1
Portia?! who was friends with Gabby and he dumped Gabby for her, she was younger. I sort of followed James through Social Media and I’m sure Gabby said something about it on Twitter at the time
Yeah, he was with Gabby for almost 8 years. She flew over to the UK to surprise him and see the start of the McBusted tour, ya know like any longterm partner would, and he broke up with her, so Emily would want to watch herself with those surprise visits🙃 James was with Portia within weeks and flirting publicly online with her, if he wasn't already carrying on with her before breaking up with Gabby. And she was very good friends with Portia too. James is a horrible person, he's well matched with Emily.

Yes funny you say that, as in the comments of the video when she showed she had got it, people were saying whats in the box and she said she can't show as it is a present. Yet on her what I got for Christmas video she said she got it. Make up your mind love!
It was a Christmas present to herself that’s what she said so she didn’t want to unbox it until it was actually Christmas. Typical vapid Emily behaviour 🙄

Reactions: 2
Brow lamination ‘ruined’ her brows. They look the same as before. Awkward.

This girl is pure vapid. Her latest vlog where she spends the day attending a series of beauty appointments. 🙄

Just watched her trying dresses on, she was literally eyefucking herself in the mirror for the whole duration of the video.
Omg I love it omg so stunning.
Well actually babe they all looked cheap as duck. If you have a body like that then dress it nicely😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of her old videos Auto Played in my YouTube earlier (she was eating the cheapest food in Tesco for a day) and I can’t believe the difference in her now to even then. She was living in her house in Northampton in the video and she was semi bearable and had some semblance of a personality!

I can’t believe how much worse she has gotten since then

Where did Lib disappear to? She was actually a really nice girl who Emily really treated appallingly. I hope she learned to stand up for herself and told Queen Emily where to go!

Am I the only one that thinks Emily is more famous than James? Never heard of the guy tbh. Maybe it’s just my generation
One of her old videos Auto Played in my YouTube earlier (she was eating the cheapest food in Tesco for a day) and I can’t believe the difference in her now to even then. She was living in her house in Northampton in the video and she was semi bearable and had some semblance of a personality!

I can’t believe how much worse she has gotten since then

Where did Lib disappear to? She was actually a really nice girl who Emily really treated appallingly. I hope she learned to stand up for herself and told Queen Emily where to go!
Liby was her personal assistant that got fired

Am I the only one that thinks Emily is more famous than James? Never heard of the guy tbh. Maybe it’s just my generation

Liby was her personal assistant that got fired
I dont think Emily is known outside of the YouTube world is she?

James was super popular in the 2000s when busted were big, not so much now I don't think. I was 14/15 when they were big and wouldn't bat an eyelid now so probably is generations.

I don't know if her younger fans would know who he is 🤷

I dont think Emily is known outside of the YouTube world is she?

James was super popular in the 2000s when busted were big, not so much now I don't think. I was 14/15 when they were big and wouldn't bat an eyelid now so probably is generations.

I don't know if her younger fans would know who he is 🤷
She’s been in Superdrug etc.. I dunno I’m only 20 lol obviously I have heard of busted but definitely not my generation. Also worked with the princes trust which is a big thing for people ym age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.