Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily can you please say a big thank you to @mileymoo for her concern about your boyfriends privacy 🤣
Because you didn’t see that yourself.

thought she was inviting us all around for a pre album sing along.
"Who's at the door today?"

The Tattle.life gang!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
£3000 on a bag, is this girl joking? She should be putting that into savings for when she's too old to be putting out ameatur videos on youtube.
Urgh she's vile.

Reactions: 8
She's only with him for the fame, to be fair she is a pretty girl so what other reason would she look at that overgrown toddler for, if she met him and he was an average Joe she would be laughing with her friends at what a minging creep he is. He's chubby, double chinned nearly 40 and dresses like my 6 year old. What a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That tik tok with James - he looks like her uncle trying to be ‘cool’. What does she see in him.. he really isn’t anything special, I know there’s more to a person then their looks but I wouldn’t say he’s got a great personality or that he treats her amazing either.

Reactions: 3
That tik tok with James - he looks like her uncle trying to be ‘cool’. What does she see in him.. he really isn’t anything special, I know there’s more to a person then their looks but I wouldn’t say he’s got a great personality or that he treats her amazing either.
I honestly couldn't image having an adult conversation with James. She had a clip of him on her Insta a few weeks ago of them walking through the airport and he was singing some song really loudly and obnoxiously. He's so attention seeking and childish all the damn time.

Reactions: 2
£3000 on a bag, is this girl joking? She should be putting that into savings for when she's too old to be putting out ameatur videos on youtube.
Urgh she's vile.
What bag is that?

He doesn't seem to care either!

Reactions: 1
but, how else would she have a house in LA 😐

remember when her bio said London/LA 🤣🤣 until we made fun of it at she changed it 🤣😂
Seems daft to shag some ugly and fat has been just to have a house in LA, that isn't really yours anyway as they aren't married.

Yes she certainly reads here and is in shock that we aren't all.. " Oh Emily is amazing!"

• Haha
See, I actually like James. He's really talented and I personally find him funny.
Emily on the other hand, is spoilt, entitled and extremely two faced. She thinks she's gods gift and will do ANYTHING to become 'famous'.
She's also completely obsessed with Danny Jones and Harry Styles which is quite creepy at her age.

She's 22 acting like she's 17 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See, I actually like James. He's really talented and I personally find him funny.
Emily on the other hand, is spoilt, entitled and extremely two faced. She thinks she's gods gift and will do ANYTHING to become 'famous'.
She's also completely obsessed with Danny Jones and Harry Styles which is quite creepy at her age.

She's 22 acting like she's 17 ffs
I find him annoying if I am honest and he can't sing, not sure if he used to be able to though.

I agree with what you're saying, she would definitely prefer Harry Styles lol

I find him annoying if I am honest and he can't sing, not sure if he used to be able to though.

I agree with what you're saying, she would definitely prefer Harry Styles lol

I mean talented as in his song writing skills, guitar, piano, writing music etc.
Even he can do better than Emily 😂
She's a complete nutjob

I mean talented as in his song writing skills, guitar, piano, writing music etc.
She's a complete nutjob
ok, so you’re a fan of James and you’ve called yourself “she’s not there forever....”
and “james can do better” 🙄

emily, this is why you shouldn’t be posting his address online hun 🤣🤣
his fans don’t like you. 😆

• Haha
She's a complete nutjob
I used to really like James, I've followed his career the whole way through but the past 2 years I think he's really shown his true colours. I think he absolutely loves himself and is full of his own self-importance. His current attempt at music is really dated and pathetic. I hated the last Busted album, and honestly I would have died on a hill for them before that! 🤣

I remember when he was 23 and started dating a 16 year old, I was a teen at the time too so I didn't really see the issue, now that I'm older I see how predatory that was, and the fact that all his girlfriends just keep getting younger and younger is a bit disturbing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.