Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so filming (boring content) once a week, her room is a mess, she hardly cooks (i imagine) and she has a cleaner... what is she doing with the rest of her 24 hours a day????? perfecting her accent?

and 11 mins 21 seconds into the video "it's a UK 6 but it's slightly too big...) i cannotttttt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she's clearly moving back in with her parents to stay in LA with James all the time why doesn't she just announce it

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that thinks selling everything on Depop is ridiculous? She never talks about given anything to charity or even friends/family

Also why does she never take anything back? All those trainers she said are too big 🙄

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that thinks selling everything on Depop is ridiculous? She never talks about given anything to charity or even friends/family

Also why does she never take anything back? All those trainers she said are too big 🙄
I sell on depop but I’ve bought everything with my hard earned money! It’s much easier than eBay, she should be donating that to charity, there was a big scam awhile ago where influencers were selling gifted item on depop, I reckon she employs someone to do it

Reactions: 2
I sell on depop but I’ve bought everything with my hard earned money! It’s much easier than eBay, she should be donating that to charity, there was a big scam awhile ago where influencers were selling gifted item on depop, I reckon she employs someone to do it
her mum does it.

She takes all the stuff she puts on there to her mums house and when they sell her mum does all the admin/packaging/posting etc

she also lies in the listings and says they are from a pet free home. I don’t know how she can say that when the 2 dogs are shown in most of her vlogs 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Off topic, can you sell baby bits on it? eBay's a nightmare and she's just coming out of 0-3. Could so with the cash as I'm poor 😂

Reactions: 3
Off topic, can you sell baby bits on it? eBay's a nightmare and she's just coming out of 0-3. Could so with the cash as I'm poor 😂
Yes I think so or Facebook market place! :) there is usually baby selling groups for each area

• Heart
she's clearly moving back in with her parents to stay in LA with James all the time why doesn't she just announce it
I don't think she ever will say it publicly. 1. I would question if James actually officially asked her to move in and 2. If when he dumps her it would be such a climbdown for her to address it. I think she'll just continue to pretend to herself that she lives there. She's so stupid paying that money for the apartment in London when she's not there to use it. She'll regret wasting that money some day every soon when this relationship and her career comes crashing down. It's funny that Lucy made a big thing about moving out and said that it was because Emily's lease was up, that was over 2 months ago, she obviously just couldn't deal with Emily any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't think she ever will say it publicly. 1. I would question if James actually officially asked her to move in and 2. If when he dumps her it would be such a climbdown for her to address it. I think she'll just continue to pretend to herself that she lives there. She's so stupid paying that money for the apartment in London when she's not there to use it. She'll regret wasting that money some day every soon when this relationship and her career comes crashing down. It's funny that Lucy made a big thing about moving out and said that it was because Emily's lease was up, that was over 2 months ago, she obviously just couldn't deal with Emily any more.
Or maybe Emily though James would ask her to move in with him? Her and jake moved pretty quickly and she got what she wanted, she moved Charlie in fairly quickly too

Reactions: 1
Anyone seen her stories this morning? She realises to go travelling for a year doesn’t mean the UK, LA and back right?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen her stories this morning? She realises to go travelling for a year doesn’t mean the UK, LA and back right?
Or she reckon’s James will get a tour and she can tag along as his number one groupie and knows so much about gigs as she’s seen McFly in 6 different locations

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see when she put on the dramatics last week asking for help and if anyone had family in a Caribbean island, I can't remember which one, and then a while later she "thanked" people and said that she was looking to connect to people there as she's wanting to move there for a while this year?? She's so strange. And as if she would do anything adventurous like move to a different country on her own or God forbid, pay for it herself. And how could she possibly keep an eye on James if she was to do that either?

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see when she put on the dramatics last week asking for help and if anyone had family in a Caribbean island, I can't remember which one, and then a while later she "thanked" people and said that she was looking to connect to people there as she's wanting to move there for a while this year?? She's so strange. And as if she would do anything adventurous like move to a different country on her own or God forbid, pay for it herself. And how could she possibly keep an eye on James if she was to do that either?
don’t quote me on this as I don’t know 100% but I’m sure I saw in one YT video you can get a visa for the states fairly easily from one particular island so people go there for a few weeks and apply

Reactions: 3
I’ve now unfollowed that stupid second account she posts on, the latest photo shows what a child’s body she has, whilst I don’t doubt some of that is natural but I think since she’s got with James her obsession with being super duper tiny has got much worse

• Sick
I’ve now unfollowed that stupid second account she posts on, the latest photo shows what a child’s body she has, whilst I don’t doubt some of that is natural but I think since she’s got with James her obsession with being super duper tiny has got much worse
What account??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.