Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever mention she did an ad with groupon? And is this a side burn? Or just a strand of hair?!?
I think it’s a shadow 🤣🤣 it’s so bloody weird WHY WOULD ANYONE REMOVE THEIR SIDEBURNS!!!!!!!!

she got James in a shot 🤣 probably followed him to a shop and creeped up behind him with the camera 😬

Reactions: 3
Her thumbnails show her true colours, she looks so fake and try hard! She honestly has no friends it’s quite sad actually but you can see why 😂

Also she has a house sitter in the flat for whenever she is out of the flat?! She clearly has money burning a hole in her pocket..... she lives in an apartment block with security I’m sure.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
she removes them... she legitimately epilated them off 🙄😂

and in my opinion this thread is now about her lack of attention from James and her lack of sideburns 🤣🤣
So sad all this sideburns thing happened after the new thread name was picked...lets save it for the next one!🤣🤣

I'm all for doing whatever you want with your body, especially when it comes to hair removal, but I have legitimately never heard of someone doing that before. I just don't know how you'd look in the mirror one day and decide to epilate it all off.

I'm all for doing whatever you want with your body, especially when it comes to hair removal, but I have legitimately never heard of someone doing that before. I just don't know how you'd look in the mirror one day and decide to epilate it all off.
Same 🤣🤣
do what you want but unfortunately if you tell us on a vlog and it’s that frigging weird it’s free game 🤣

I’m on #sideburnwatch and #myboyfriendwatch now and it’s more entertaining then the vlogs

Reactions: 2
There is absolutely NO WAY her management and colleagues said “Go Emily. Go and get ur man” when she was leaving the Christmas do to go pick up the hobo from the airpor

I’m actually cringing for her!!

it’s actually embarrassing how little the hobo seems to think of her and how much she chases after his arse, trying to constantly drive home the point and inform people that they are committed to each other (I’ll crack the jokes 😂) cannot fathom what she sees in him AT ALL, apart from the fact that he’s a step closer to McFly

She didn’t used to annoy me much. We’re the same age and I was also a mcFly fan back in the day (😳) which is how I found her, but we at very different stages of life now. I just used to roll my eyes when she said and did ridiculous things, but she has actually been insufferable recently and is getting worse!

Reactions: 7
There is absolutely NO WAY her management and colleagues said “Go Emily. Go and get ur man” when she was leaving the Christmas do to go pick up the hobo from the airpor

I’m actually cringing for her!!

it’s actually embarrassing how little the hobo seems to think of her and how much she chases after his arse, trying to constantly drive home the point and inform people that they are committed to each other (I’ll crack the jokes 😂) cannot fathom what she sees in him AT ALL, apart from the fact that he’s a step closer to McFly

She didn’t used to annoy me much. We’re the same age and I was also a mcFly fan back in the day (😳) which is how I found her, but we at very different stages of life now. I just used to roll my eyes when she said and did ridiculous things, but she has actually been insufferable recently and is getting worse!
I agree with all of this!

Her life isn’t real. Everything she does is fake and for content, she lies with every word that comes out of her mouth, has no friends and she’s making the relationship into something it’s not. There’s nothing relatable or likeable about her because she doesn’t really “live” a life. It would be sad except she’s actually such a horrid, self-centred brat.

I agree with all of this!

Her life isn’t real. Everything she does is fake and for content, she lies with every word that comes out of her mouth, has no friends and she’s making the relationship into something it’s not. There’s nothing relatable or likeable about her because she doesn’t really “live” a life. It would be sad except she’s actually such a horrid, self-centred brat.
totally agree. and from what I knew of her back in the day (McFly stagedoors etc. I’m actually embarrassed to type that 😂😂😂) she doesn’t seem to have changed or grown up even a little bit

I do have 2 little girls now which obviously catapults you straight into adult life at 100 miles an hour so I do realise that could have forced me to grow up more, but she really doesn’t seem to have matured at all in almost 10 years

Her older sister is lovely. Honestly such a nice girl and her mum is also very nice

I find it interesting that she said wasn’t in the right financial situation to buy the Chanel bag when she hit a million subscribers but is now.

More lies? Trying to seem relatable?
We all know her family are loaded as she got a Chanel backpack for her birthday the other year. From what Demi Donnelly said about how much she earns and she doesn't have a quarter of the subs or sponsorships, she will be on £10,000 plus a month!

I find it interesting that she said wasn’t in the right financial situation to buy the Chanel bag when she hit a million subscribers but is now.

More lies? Trying to seem relatable?
i suppose constantly flying back and forth to LA to keep your “boyfriend” interested must be quite expensive 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her boyfriend makes me feel physically sick 🤢 He’s vile! She’d definitely be going out with him if he worked in Tesco wouldn’t she! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She lives away from her family, she doesn't have any genuine friends that is clear and her boyfriend isn't fussed and I bet he is cheating on her as well, as he clearly isn't bothered.
In fairness I don’t think anyone else would take him!🤢

• Haha
I feel like all Emily's relationships are based off of what the other person can do for her, and when she thinks she doesnt need them anymore she drops them. She was supposed to be such good friends with Libby when she was single and then all of a sudden she dropped her when she felt like she didnt need her anymore. She dropped her dog who she supposedly loved with her mom. There are a few comments saying they dont know what Emily sees in James, well she is only dating him because he is relatively famous, at least in her mind or because she thinks his fame will have a positive effect on her status.
As soon as her and James break up I am interested to see what she says about their relationship, she spent so long dragging Jake after they broke up, but she seemed a lot happier with him, they spent more time together and he seemed to try really hard to impress her, not the abusive relationship she made it out to be, especially after hearing them both explain the break up in their recent video.
I wonder what she will say about James, because it seems really bad that she is always flying out to him when he makes no effort to see her. She had to put in her vlog/brag about the fact that he spent one day with her when he was in London, like it was such a special thing. His instagram has barely anything indicating theyre in a relationship, even when she is in LA with him he doesnt post any insta stories or posts with her. He seems like he couldnt care less about their relationship. Maybe thats not true and he just doesnt want to advertise their relationship, but in any case you think hed spend more of an effort trying to see her but it seems like she is always chasing after him and basically pushing him for the relationship, I wonder if she didnt push him to see her, would they even be together?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.