Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen her talk about him so much.
this might be a bit bitchy but I’m excited for the breakup when he dumps her. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also the latest collab video further cemented how little her and James have in common. He apparently likes staying at home, she likes eating out and holidays. He is not into 'stuff', she loves stuff and her whole job revolves around her buying more stuff...

Reactions: 4
How many times did they say ‘I bought this because I love it’ ok how about buying it cos you think your *best friend* might love it. Just thinking about presents I’ve bought this Christmas and I haven’t bought a single one because I love it??? Vapid, empty, fake witches
I buy my daughter clothes and stuff because I love them 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen her talk about him so much.
this might be a bit bitchy but I’m excited for the breakup when he dumps her. 😬
She definitely seems to be going a bit more overboard mentioning him lately. That's just in videos too, so imagine what it's like to be actually around her. I'd say if you were to do a shot every time she mentioned him you'd be as drunk as a skunk in no time! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone guessing what Chanel bag she got lol
Well she’s notoriously either bought wallet on chains or the smallest size they do so possibly a Chanel mini? She has not made good investments when it comes to her collection

Reactions: 1
Well she’s notoriously either bought wallet on chains or the smallest size they do so possibly a Chanel mini? She has not made good investments when it comes to her collection
I agree why do you need three wallet on a chains madness?

james looks like the type who knocks back a few on the daily 😂 I would do the same to put up with her personality.
How much are we betting he will dump her after New Year?

Reactions: 1
The braces thing is such a scam! It’s obvs part of a collaboration. She mentioned in a video only a few weeks ago that she had just gotten Invisalign, so she only had them on for a few weeks (if she was even actually wearing them!) so she obvs didn’t need them. Anything for money!

I was laughing at how emily kept referring to her and james as if they live together. For example “we weren’t going to get a tree” or “we decorated our tree” witch it’s not your house

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just came here to say her sideburns, or lack of, are really bugging me & I can't stop looking at them. Why? Just why? Also her me, me, me attitude grates on me. OH and don't get me started on the lies, the showering thing was hilarious, which one is it Emily?! Sooo Emily.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has James changed his name to "My Boyfriend"? Emily can't seem to ever refer to him by his actual name.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I did a sick in my mouth during the collab with Fab Han when they were talking about taking drugs and Emily said that she’d never taken drugs and that her boyfriend is “really clean too”.

🤣 I know she meant drugs wise etc but he’s a grimy sweaty mess who looks like he smells. Hardly clean Emily!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did a sick in my mouth during the collab with Fab Han when they were talking about taking drugs and Emily said that she’d never taken drugs and that her boyfriend is “really clean too”.

🤣 I know she meant drugs wise etc but he’s a grimy sweaty mess who looks like he smells. Hardly clean Emily!
He doesn't look clean in either sense

I was laughing at how emily kept referring to her and james as if they live together. For example “we weren’t going to get a tree” or “we decorated our tree” witch it’s not your house
she was a “guest“ there for a week or two and overstayed her welcome, the funny thing is she didn’t even get a “who’s at the door” which is something the littlest hobo always does.
he has no investment in that relationship at all.

I just came here to say her sideburns, or lack of, are really bugging me & I can't stop looking at them. Why? Just why? Also her me, me, me attitude grates on me. OH and don't get me started on the lies, the showering thing was hilarious, which one is it Emily?! Sooo Emily.
i can’t stop looking at the weird hair line 😂😂😂

I’d love Christmas shopping with her money!
Gosh, it really is awful when you have to spend time and money on another person to show them that you care. So Emily!
I’d love Christmas shopping with her money!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.