Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to the size thing, I’m 5ft 9 also and very much a size 4/6, I have such a tiny frame, with regards to the length wise, there’s no difference between a 6 and an 8 they both are just in general too short. And the waist thing line just because your tall doesn’t mean your waist is gonna be bigger I have a friend and go is 5ft 11 with a just over a 23 inch waist 🤷‍♀️. But I definitely don’t think it’s good how obsessed she is with sizing, who cares just buy the size which fits and we’ve already established she’s not 5ft 10 from the photo of her in heels next to james who is also 5ft 10
She isn’t 5’10” as someone who is 5’11” I need a 36” inside leg and I have a much longer torso, I’m convinced she’s obsessed with sizing because she wants to be a catwalk model when this YouTube tit goes tits up!!!

Imogenation’s “best friend“ gift swap......

how James hasn’t dumped her I’ll never know. She’s embarrassing!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since when are they friends? FAKE
they really are so fake it’s hilarious. Emily was so desperate to talk about James. “We got our tree”... EMILY YOU’RE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF JUST STOP IT 😆😂😆😂

she really did just collect James from the airport after her management told her to “go get her man” and then not see him again 😆😆😆

so awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has Emily & saffron both got Invisalign when they both have straight teeth? Is it a brand deal thing?

Emily also finally admitted she’s had lip fillers again
Wasn't it about a month ago she made a instastory saying she never has it done?

Reactions: 3
Wasn't it about a month ago she made a instastory saying she never has it done?
I’m not sure but there was a vlog (can’t remember which but Lucy was in it) where she said omg everyone thinks I’ve had my lips done and I haven’t had them done for like a year. I’m sure this vlog wasn’t even that long ago.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure but there was a vlog (can’t remember which but Lucy was in it) where she said omg everyone thinks I’ve had my lips done and I haven’t had them done for like a year. I’m sure this vlog wasn’t even that long ago.
Was November time? Just after Lucy moved in I think? Honestly she has clearly had them done for free because surely no respectable doctor would give you too much filler and after a month they shouldn’t look like that

Maybe it was that, I just remember hearing it and her pulling a stupid face to go with it

Busted again!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was November time? Just after Lucy moved in I think? Honestly she has clearly had them done for free because surely no respectable doctor would give you too much filler and after a month they shouldn’t look like that
Yeah I think it was! I did try having a look but honestly don’t have the energy to rewatch her videos

Yep definitely shouldn’t look like that! she’s obviously increased the ml

Yeah I think it was! I did try having a look but honestly don’t have the energy to rewatch her videos

Yep definitely shouldn’t look like that! she’s obviously increased the ml
I think it was a story on Instagram and then a few weeks later she’s outside the clinic getting a top up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She isn’t 5’10” as someone who is 5’11” I need a 36” inside leg and I have a much longer torso, I’m convinced she’s obsessed with sizing because she wants to be a catwalk model when this YouTube tit goes tits up!!!
I'm 5 foot 11 too and I legit think she looks 3 or 4 inches shorter than me !

Reactions: 1
Re the BEST FRIEND present swap they messed up a bit on the video on imogens channel and imogen said she was so excited about everything and was excited when she saw Emilys flat. Emilys been in that flat for at least a year right? So she's your best friend who you haven't had round to your house since living there? Sure. Obviously neither of them have friends and doing purely for the content and views.

Reactions: 7
Of course Emily and Imogen are best friends, they’re the fakest two people on the internet. A match made in heaven!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg! Anyone notice her video with imogen she got her a shower speaker and Emily said she has the longest showers ever then two minutes later said she has the quickest showers ever!? 😡Make up your mind woman

Reactions: 24
A girl who thinks a black scrunchie will change her life is not a girl who reads. Emily is so vapid. She has no thoughts or opinions on anything that actually matters.

Reactions: 9
I was expecting them both to open a book thinking it was an eyeshadow pallet to be fair.

I keep saying it but I’m watching all of
Emi-Lies content looking at the removed sideburns.....I wish she hadn’t made me aware of it 🤣

has she seen James since being his taxi home from the airport 🤡

• Haha
How many times did they say ‘I bought this because I love it’ ok how about buying it cos you think your *best friend* might love it. Just thinking about presents I’ve bought this Christmas and I haven’t bought a single one because I love it??? Vapid, empty, fake witches

has she seen James since being his taxi home from the airport 🤡
Yep...will be interesting to see how much she actually sees him when he's home.

I just still can't get my head around the two of them together...they're both awful on their own and then them together is just not a good combination. Which one of them do you think will pull the plug on the relationship first?? I still think James...

Reactions: 2
Yep...will be interesting to see how much she actually sees him when he's home.

I just still can't get my head around the two of them together...they're both awful on their own and then them together is just not a good combination. Which one of them do you think will pull the plug on the relationship first?? I still think James...
defs james - but watch, when it happens emily will pretend it was all her idea and on her terms ....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.