Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe she said 'who has time to double dutch' and that she bulk buys numerous pregnancy tests on Amazon, to her and the girls she was collabing with impressionable audience.

Also the resentment she has from actually using her own money, going on about that brow lamination is only because she didn't get it 'gifted' like everything she gets done.
If it had of been gifted she'd of been recommending the place giving no tit about the price.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I still can't believe she said 'who has time to double dutch' and that she bulk buys numerous pregnancy tests on Amazon, to her and the girls she was collabing with impressionable audience.

Also the resentment she has from actually using her own money, going on about that brow lamination is only because she didn't get it 'gifted' like everything she gets done.
If it had of been gifted she'd of been recommending the place giving no tit about the price.
I bulk bought tests when we were trying for a baby, maybe she is secretly so she has an excuse to move to LA?

I saw she uploaded but didn't watch, did they really look that bad?

Reactions: 3
The way she eats reminds me of the first series of skins where cassie shows sid how to not eat. basically you cut food up into small pieces and move it to different places on your plate and then cover it with a napkin - something is definitely wrong with her food intake.
It’s a classic sign of an disordered eating, she said in her recent vlog that is was like 2pm and she had forgotten to eat....

Reactions: 2
It’s a classic sign of an disordered eating, she said in her recent vlog that is was like 2pm and she had forgotten to eat....
I forget to eat a lot atm, but because I lose track of time with my 2 month old (I know it's bad I'm trying but it's so difficult sometimes when she won't let me put her down)

What's Emily's excuse?

Reactions: 2
I forget to eat a lot atm, but because I lose track of time with my 2 month old (I know it's bad I'm trying but it's so difficult sometimes when she won't let me put her down)

What's Emily's excuse?
See that’s normal, her’s was she was filming?

See that’s normal, her’s was she was filming?
Surely she isn't filming all of the time?? I'd guess it's more online shopping for her #gifted halls.

She has no excuse, her kitchen is literally in her living room!!!

The video of Emily’s channel with Hannah Is so cringe and awkward. Hannah looks bored out of her brains and so serious. duck me cheer up. They’re so fake

Reactions: 7
She needs to stop saying she's a size 6. She is NOT.
I am 5'9 and quite underweight for my size, I find it very hard to actually put on weight and everyone comments on it yet even I am a size 8. As a size 6 would be too short length wise and a bit too restrictive waist wise. Either she isnt the height she claims she is or she isnt as teeny tiny as she believes she is. Im inclined to say its both. Honestly I don't understand why her parents don't wake up and give her a reality check. They seem to let her waltz all over the place (metaphorically and literally!) with no regard to how she comes across. And her money management seems absolutely shambolic. Her channel is dying, so is her insragram. She can talk to herself from her other account, do as many giveaways as she wants, but she's not relatable anymore and no one wants to see her tit content. She has literally no social life, only hangs around with her boyfriend of the month or hangs on to her token friend of the month when she's between men, I mean, boys.

Reactions: 13
Is anyone else finding the amount of backwards shade she is throwing at Lucy in the video where she’s painting the room as hilarious as I am? 😂😂

also for someone that supposedly knew that Lucy moving in was only gonna be temporary, she coming across as absolutely seething underneath at the fact Lucy’s moved out 😂😂

i rewatched a few episodes recently - my memory is normally terrible🤣
No I would remember that well too cause cassie's story was so important in skins and for our generation ! It made me realise I had an eating disorder and also I became interested in medicine from it and ended up becoming a doc!

She deffo has an ED or ED tendencies poor emily !

Why does Emily always lie about her height ? She's always going on about how tall and thin she is.. but I'm 5 foot 11 and when she's in say a video like with one with Demi she only looks around 5 foot 8

• Heart
She can technically squeeze into some size 6 clothing but she needs to realise that that doesn't mean she should be wearing it! Especially with some of her dresses and skirts, they looks ridiculous. ASOS and some other websites give info about the model for comparison and it usually says the model is wearing a size 8 and they're around Emily's height. She'd look so much better if she sized up at least 1 size

Ha she’s a dick. She put that question about kissing Jake into her video deliberately and you could tell that Hannah was over it. Emily loves talking about Emily and Hannah hardly participates.

Is anyone else finding the amount of backwards shade she is throwing at Lucy in the video where she’s painting the room as hilarious as I am? 😂😂

also for someone that supposedly knew that Lucy moving in was only gonna be temporary, she coming across as absolutely seething underneath at the fact Lucy’s moved out 😂😂
I noticed that too!😂Will be interesting to see how much she has to do with Lucy after this move.

The way she kept going on about how she wasn't sure she was going to move back in to the room was just the biggest eye-roll. You were sleeping in a closet Emily, of course you're going to move into the bigger room. Honestly, she really has no life except for wandering around her apartment on her own talking to herself and the camera...and talking to herself on Insta.😂😂 In Hannah's video she said she was jealous of her friendship with Freddie because she doesn't have a friend like that. She has NO friends and it shows.

She also started going on and on about how her mum said how "perfectly matched" her and James were...there are no words!

Reactions: 4
I noticed that too!😂Will be interesting to see how much she has to do with Lucy after this move.

The way she kept going on about how she wasn't sure she was going to move back in to the room was just the biggest eye-roll. You were sleeping in a closet Emily, of course you're going to move into the bigger room. Honestly, she really has no life except for wandering around her apartment on her own talking to herself and the camera...and talking to herself on Insta.😂😂 In Hannah's video she said she was jealous of her friendship with Freddie because she doesn't have a friend like that. She has NO friends and it shows.

She also started going on and on about how her mum said how "perfectly matched" her and James were...there are no words!
Yep. She actually doesn’t seem to have any genuine friends. Which is so sad. What age is she? I have 19 year old daughters who are out there loving life, with their friends, doing things that young adults do, and I actually can’t imagine either of them behaving like, or saying the things she does.

I will also never understand why she moved to London away from her family when they are basically the only people she communicates with on a daily basis.

my 13 year old commented yesterday about why she needs a cleaner when she’s at home by herself all day and I hadn’t really thought about it before But she’s right! She could easily clean her own flat. But I suppose that wouldn’t be “so Emily”

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker here who finally had to post.
I think what I found weird was that she invited Hannah to her birthday but they didn’t really know each other. If it was a big party then fine, but it was to lunch with all her so-called friends. That just seems so weird to me.

Long time lurker here who finally had to post.
I think what I found weird was that she invited Hannah to her birthday but they didn’t really know each other. If it was a big party then fine, but it was to lunch with all her so-called friends. That just seems so weird to me.
Everything Emily does is for attention. In her video with Jake she was like OMG what did you think when you saw the photo of us together? Think she just wants a reaction from him and everyone.
She keeps bringing up how normal it is that they’re friends so it’s not that deep but they actually aren’t friends and no one cares.

Perfectly matched? HA I can’t really imagine anyone’s mum saying their 22 year old daughter is perfectly matched with someone 14 years older than her, who looks homeless and grotty most of the time, going through some sort of mid-life crisis and has a history of dating younger girls.
Wow he’s such a catch 😍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to stop saying she's a size 6. She is NOT.
I am 5'9 and quite underweight for my size, I find it very hard to actually put on weight and everyone comments on it yet even I am a size 8. As a size 6 would be too short length wise and a bit too restrictive waist wise. Either she isnt the height she claims she is or she isnt as teeny tiny as she believes she is. Im inclined to say its both. Honestly I don't understand why her parents don't wake up and give her a reality check. They seem to let her waltz all over the place (metaphorically and literally!) with no regard to how she comes across. And her money management seems absolutely shambolic. Her channel is dying, so is her insragram. She can talk to herself from her other account, do as many giveaways as she wants, but she's not relatable anymore and no one wants to see her tit content. She has literally no social life, only hangs around with her boyfriend of the month or hangs on to her token friend of the month when she's between men, I mean, boys.
In regards to the size thing, I’m 5ft 9 also and very much a size 4/6, I have such a tiny frame, with regards to the length wise, there’s no difference between a 6 and an 8 they both are just in general too short. And the waist thing line just because your tall doesn’t mean your waist is gonna be bigger I have a friend and go is 5ft 11 with a just over a 23 inch waist 🤷‍♀️. But I definitely don’t think it’s good how obsessed she is with sizing, who cares just buy the size which fits and we’ve already established she’s not 5ft 10 from the photo of her in heels next to james who is also 5ft 10

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.