Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her boyfriend makes me feel physically sick 🤢 He’s vile! She’d definitely be going out with him if he worked in Tesco wouldn’t she! 🙄
There are groupies everywhere, maybe he might shower for them ha ha

Reactions: 2
I love how she make it seem like she is such a family girl because she is seeing her parents and sister for 3 days over the holidays... WOW could you imagine anyone who spends more time with their family 😂

Reactions: 5
She made up this bizarre speech that it was cheaper for her to drive her car to London last weekend and park it there for the week when she normally always gets the train. She obviously brought it down to collect “my boyfriend” from the airport and drive him to Southend, probably to force him to see her. From her vlog it looked like she was on her own last night so he probably didn’t even stay overnight with her after seeing her yesterday. She’s home now and he’s in Southend again. She’s desperately hinting that they’re off on holiday, which means she’s following him back to LA as he never does holidays, with the exception of the bizarre 2 day trip to Dubai.

Reactions: 6
She made up this bizarre speech that it was cheaper for her to drive her car to London last weekend and park it there for the week when she normally always gets the train. She obviously brought it down to collect “my boyfriend” from the airport and drive him to Southend, probably to force him to see her. From her vlog it looked like she was on her own last night so he probably didn’t even stay overnight with her after seeing her yesterday. She’s home now and he’s in Southend again. She’s desperately hinting that they’re off on holiday, which means she’s following him back to LA as he never does holidays, with the exception of the bizarre 2 day trip to Dubai.
I’m really sorry but why is no one telling her this isn’t normal?! Even in a long distance relationship you make time for each other and it’s not just one person doing the chasing, it’s very odd but maybe she’s building up this one sided narrative for when they eventually break up which I reckon will be soon

Totally agree.

Something else that has been annoying me is the way she tries to be oh so mysterious before she goes anywhere

The way she went the other nite “oh and then I’m going away ........... somewhere............ I leave on Christmas Day actually” or something along those lines. She does it ALL the time

She made up this bizarre speech that it was cheaper for her to drive her car to London last weekend and park it there for the week when she normally always gets the train. She obviously brought it down to collect “my boyfriend” from the airport and drive him to Southend
oh god you’re so right 🤦‍♀️
emily you absolute embarrassment 😆🤣😆🤣😆

in other news, Jake mugged himself off to try and get some of her subs, didn’t work jake did it 😆 the views since are tragic.

581AAF58-FC87-4E5E-A8E1-2372B03569F2.jpeg

• Haha
oh god you’re so right 🤦‍♀️
emily you absolute embarrassment 😆🤣😆🤣😆
She’s so dim how she constantly gives herself away when she thinks she being super cleaver and coy. If she hasn’t have said anything about the car and hadn’t made the song and dance about collecting him no one would have known. The need to share everything and get some sort of validation or approval is so strange...but oh so funny!😂

Reactions: 4
She’s actually taken the hobos washing to her mums 😂😂😂

he really does have her right where he wants her. Running after his backside, driving him around, being the doting little girlfriend and pandering to his every whim.......meanwhile he acts like doesn’t give a tit, sees her when suits him and laps up all the attention

im so surprised her mum s going along with it. She’s a smart woman, surely she can see what’s going on??

In her last vlog it sounds like she's not even dating James, like she is so excited to have the opportunity to bring up his name in a convo with her family on the vlog, it just really gives the impression that she knows he's not fully in it. I just feel like Emily's really downgraded in her relationship, I'm not saying her and Jake were perfect and they're old news but at least it seemed like he enjoyed being around her and genuinely tried to spend time or put an effort in, and at least he was the same age, she seems sooo desperate with James, it is not a good look for her
Also been looking at some of her old vlogs and she seemed so much happier, and genuinely not stuck up, really sad to see how she has changed. Also she was a lot prettier before she overdid it on fillers, even a year or two ago when she had a few . I also think she got her cheeks/eyes done too

Also just watched her never have I ever with fab han, and Emily says that shes only ever dated guys she was good friends with first... So we're meant to believe her and James were good friends before they dated, how would they meet and become friends out of nowhere? And that Charlie guy she dated has meeting on a dating app written all over it, but she says shes never used one, and also really didnt get the impression him and her were good friends before they started dating.
Then she goes on to say that its is soooooo amazing to date a guy 13 years older, its like the best, because guys mature later than girls. That is true in a sense, but she should be careful, lots of older guys will only date girls because of their age. Lots of older guys who only want to date young girls will dump the girl as soon as she hits 25 and pick another younger one. A one off is fine but if theyre only going after young girls it seems like they just cant grow up and give up their younger years.

Reactions: 7
I watched today’s vlog and the bit with her mum talking about doing James’s Washing 🤣😂

girl you’re coming across like a bit of a danger to society at this point.

Meanwhile James is posting with him mam, absolutely no fucks given about his “girlfriend”

side note can she stop trying to force the younger sister down our necks. She’s not cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also just watched her never have I ever with fab han, and Emily says that shes only ever dated guys she was good friends with first... So we're meant to believe her and James were good friends before they dated, how would they meet and become friends out of nowhere? And that Charlie guy she dated has meeting on a dating app written all over it, but she says shes never used one, and also really didnt get the impression him and her were good friends before they started dating.
Then she goes on to say that its is soooooo amazing to date a guy 13 years older, its like the best, because guys mature later than girls. That is true in a sense, but she should be careful, lots of older guys will only date girls because of their age. Lots of older guys who only want to date young girls will dump the girl as soon as she hits 25 and pick another younger one. A one off is fine but if theyre only going after young girls it seems like they just cant grow up and give up their younger years.
She also needs to be careful encouraging dating someone that much older, there will be lots of impressionable girls watching and think this is normal!!! It’s easy to take advantage when someone is vulnerable!

Reactions: 3
I didn't think the relationship could get any more embarrassing but the laundry thing is a new low!🤣🤣🤣

I bet she didn't even have clothes belonging to James 🤣 He hasn't been in London for 4 months and spent very little if any time in her apartment since he got back last week. I noticed that she had to keep calling him "JAMES BOURNE" too!🤣

It's like she's trying to live out some bizarre 1950's housewife gaols.

I watched today’s vlog and the bit with her mum talking about doing James’s Washing 🤣😂

girl you’re coming across like a bit of a danger to society at this point.

Meanwhile James is posting with him mam, absolutely no fucks given about his “girlfriend”

side note can she stop trying to force the younger sister down our necks. She’s not cute.
Agreed the sister seems like a spoilt brat!

Reactions: 10
Does she seriously want to redecorate the entire bedroom for a short Christmas stay? Or have I missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she seriously want to redecorate the entire bedroom for a short Christmas stay? Or have I missed something?
Nah I think she’s gonna move back in with her mum and continue to dote on James when he comes back and do more “surprise” visits to LA

I was actually wondering this. She said in a vlog not long ago (pre the whole Lucy fiasco, which don’t even get me started on) that she was moving again soon. I think she may be moving back in with her mum

I haven’t watched any of her vlogs (I finally unsubscribed because I couldn’t even hate watch her anymore 😂) but I got second hand embarrassment just from reading the comments about taking James’ washing home for her mum?!
She has her own place with, I presume, a washing machine so why couldn’t she do it herself?
I’m a full time student and I try not to bring washing home for my mum, but I think she would disown me if I asked her to wash my boyfriends as well!!
(especially if he were practically middle aged like princess Emily’s)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.