Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster, long time lurker.

She seems to take a lot of her ‘opinions’ from twitter/ social media. She doesnt actually have any of her own.

that whole segment about it being ‘not her place’ to be eating veggie/vegan stuff right now was circulating social media the other week when stockpiling got really bad. Id love for her to form her own views and opinions rather than steal others and go on with what is hot on SM right now.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she is already bored of her current living situation?

She has mentioned a couple of times how her routine has changed, in that she is getting up late, eating late, going to bed later than she would like. That is obviously James's influence. Also she seems to be cooking and cleaning/tidying after him, and even mentioned how cleaning is 'so powerful' in a very whiny/sarcastic tone 😂😂😂

Should have stayed at home, love!

Ps. Her princess strop about Cody choosing James over her was great!

Reactions: 5
I quite obviously have nothing else to do at the moment😂 but all this talk of Emily down cleaning James' house reminded me of an awkward exchange on Twitter a few YEARS ago and it only took me a few seconds to find it😂😂

For context: Gabriela was James' girlfriend of 8 years. He dumped her for their mutual friend Portia in 2014, who Gabriela is talking to in the tweet😬 in 2012 James brought Portia down to Cornwall to "record music" and Gabriela was apologising for the mess of the house as she hadn't been there to clean for a while😂

So there you go, James likes to bring young girls down to clean his house in Cornwall. Watch a catch😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I quite obviously have nothing else to do at the moment😂 but all this talk of Emily down cleaning James' house reminded me of an awkward exchange on Twitter a few YEARS ago and it only took me a few seconds to find it😂😂

For context: Gabriela was James' girlfriend of 8 years. He dumped her for their mutual friend Portia in 2014, who Gabriela is talking to in the tweet😬 in 2012 James brought Portia down to Cornwall to "record music" and Gabriela was apologising for the mess of the house as she hadn't been there to clean for a while😂

So there you go, James likes to bring young girls down to clean his house in Cornwall. Watch a catch😂
BEST INVESTIGATIVE DIGGING EVER 🤣🤣🤣🤣

oh Emily, I’m dying inside for you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched her latest vlog. She looks like shes moved everything but the kitchen sink (literally) to james house in cornwall. Spotted her picture frame in the background AND THE PINK LE CRUSET!!! In the kitchen theres a le cruset pot for kitchen utensils in the background. Now correct me if im wrong but i doubt james would have bought a pink pot? For his kitchen? Le cruset maybe (although highly doubt it) but this girl continues to baffle me.

The irony of her making a video about being a successful you-tuber when she can't get more than 15K views on a video in 24 hours with all the followers and subscribers she supposedly has💅

Reactions: 8
The irony of her making a video about being a successful you-tuber when she can't get more than 15K views on a video in 24 hours with all the followers and subscribers she supposedly has💅
Omg even washed up gabriella Lindley gets more than her.... How bleeping pathetic

Reactions: 3
Can't believe on top of all that travel, she has gone to the BEACH, while preaching for NHS videos to support the staff stopping the spread of the virus

Why is no one calling her out for the sheer hypocracy?!

Also, she's doing the same bleeping dance again. I can't even.
I’m sure she’s asking for NHS thank you videos because it benefits her. She’ll put them in a YouTube video to get more views.

she couldn’t care less about anyone but herself.

Reactions: 9
Can't believe on top of all that travel, she has gone to the BEACH, while preaching for NHS videos to support the staff stopping the spread of the virus

Why is no one calling her out for the sheer hypocracy?!

Also, she's doing the same bleeping dance again. I can't even.
It’s been deleted

Reactions: 2
A zara haul really? She has just proved how insensitive and self-centred she really is during this coronavirus 🥺
Surprise surprise kids clothes 🤦‍♀️ That kids skirt just proves she’s not 5ft10 🤡

• Sad
She is insufferable.
Her response to this doesn’t even make sense - if this girl had a longer torso, and presumably shorter legs which is what she’s implying, the skirt would be longer on her. But obvs Emily couldn’t say that because it contradicts what she always says about having long legs. And no way is a kids skirt “soooo long” on someone 5’10” she’s full of bullshit

Reactions: 10
Kids clothes? Really? Age 10?
What the actual duck have I just watched. She will do absolutely anything to show how ‘skinny she js’ Sorry but fitting in a age 10 kids skirt at her age is completely not normal what so ever!!!! Nothing to brag about, nothing to show off about. Just utterly embarrassing. bleeping irritating how she’s so self obsessed.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.