Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s talks a lot of crap and is quite self centered but I quite enjoy her videos so watched her anyway, but that latest vlog is disgusting. The locals in Cornwall are pleading with people not to go, but she not only does it anyway but then broadcasts it online with a pity party about how she just had to go because she’s had SUCH a difficult week. As if whatever minor drama has gone on in her life is more important than peoples health. She’s deleted so many negative comments from that video.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
James obviously showed up in the UK again on a whim or she wouldn't have bothered "evacuating" to her parents house only a few days ago. He's honestly the worst. He flew back to the states to avoid the travel ban and then decided that he didn't like it so came back to the UK. He obviously didn't need to fly back to the US in the first place. It's so childish. He must think he might have coronavirus or his parents must have told him that he couldn't stay with them incase.

Reactions: 5
Her older sister is pregnant right? And she went from London to her home.

maybe Katie or her partner had something to say about it.

Reactions: 2
Oh really!!!!!
god if it’s anything like Sophie... no, I’m stopping myself 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s had the baby! I’m sure someone mentioned it
I think she had a boy. I get that she keeps her life private but it’s interesting that Emily hasn’t been allowed to mention such a big event in her family happening.

I think Emily has said before that her sister has her own house so I would assume she didn’t have contact last week, but they were all out doing family day trips to Cambridge less than two weeks ago🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I bet she's gutted that she can't exploit her sister's baby for content - she would have loved to have portrayed herself as 'the best aunty in the world'.

Reactions: 5
When she broke up with Jake she made it out that he was horrible to her and she had to get out of the situation - now shes doing the same to her poor parents who seem lovely. What a spoiled brat, making it out like she had to leave bc it was too hard to be home when some ppl are stuck in physically abusive households.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
And she’s split the dogs up too? What a selfish little brat.

• Angry
I think realistically she was probably begging James to come stay with her in London, but he didn't so she went back home to her parents to be "looked after". James staying in LA probably caused a massive problem, she kicked off and thats why she's been "stressed with personal stuff" and not vlogging. He agrees to come back to to UK and she goes running and leaves her parents but takes the dog. For someone who's supposedly super family orientated she just uses them for support when James isn't around. Her parents being too nice probably told her it's for the best what with her mum being in healthcare so she'll use that as an excuse when we all know it's just her following James round like a puppy.

Reactions: 12
I think realistically she was probably begging James to come stay with her in London, but he didn't so she went back home to her parents to be "looked after". James staying in LA probably caused a massive problem, she kicked off and thats why she's been "stressed with personal stuff" and not vlogging. He agrees to come back to to UK and she goes running and leaves her parents but takes the dog. For someone who's supposedly super family orientated she just uses them for support when James isn't around. Her parents being too nice probably told her it's for the best what with her mum being in healthcare so she'll use that as an excuse when we all know it's just her following James round like a puppy.
I agree I cant imagine she was happy with James leaving - and i feel like she only goes to see her parents when she feels like hes left her or when shes gotten broken up with by a guy LOL its like she needs to be codled

Reactions: 4
In the Instagram photo, why did she say she’s hiding in the office - when she’s in her living room?

Any of you watch her "packing to evacuate London" vlog? This witch is seriously complaining about not being able to get facials and talking about needing to pack her Google home and silk pillowcases. I just can't even...

She must be working overtime deleting comments today!

And lol at the cleaner comment...which one of you wrote it?😂
The worst about it is the comments defending her telling Emily to ignore the haters and go where she wants. These are likely young girls so can’t really blame them when Emily is their role model.

Reactions: 3
792C7B24-419B-4730-A223-2EE6DFA7D677.jpeg

so why imply that something happened you idiot????
because it’s easier than admitting she’s a selfish bint.

btw anyone over the age of 16 that types “haha” or “lol” needs a slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys she only left her family because James came back. She can’t be alone. She went home to be coddled and dropped them like a hot potato as soon as the opportunity to be with “mY bOyFrIEnD” came up. She’s so annoying. Absolute hypocrite on insta bleating on about staying home and social distancing. SHUT UP

Reactions: 8
She makes me cringe. If I was Jake I’d be furious at how I was portrayed, then it was made obvious who the issue was.
Her older sister has never been interested in being part of “vlog” life and so I’d think it had something to do with her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.