Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so greedy - she already has a switch! She could have given it away and raised money for a charity.

Reactions: 3
She’s so greedy - she already has a switch! She could have given it away and raised money for a charity.
This has really angered me. I’m a student nurse, I don’t get paid to work in the NHS. Everything is up in the air with my degree/placement and I’ve been really anxious and stressed recently with what’s going on right now. I want a switch so bad as I used to love animal crossing. however, I don’t need one and can’t afford it. Yet there’s greedy Emily with two of the damn things, one being gifted!:mad:

side note: not looking for sympathy! Just used my situation for context, plus Emily having two switches has really riled me😂

Emily Canham #3: Forced James to isolate together in Cornwall and too tall for the kids clothes in her Zara haul!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
This has really angered me. I’m a student nurse, I don’t get paid to work in the NHS. Everything is up in the air with my degree/placement and I’ve been really anxious and stressed recently with what’s going on right now. I want a switch so bad as I used to love animal crossing. however, I don’t need one and can’t afford it. Yet there’s greedy Emily with two of the damn things, one being gifted!:mad:

side note: not looking for sympathy! Just used my situation for context, plus Emily having two switches has really riled me😂

Emily Canham #3: Forced James to isolate together in Cornwall and too tall for the kids clothes in her Zara haul!
A lot of ppl are sacrificing and worried about our future so you have every right to say your post :)
Im in a similar boat - my intership which i just started and loved and needed to finish my degree was cancelled until otherwise informed and i need to finish it before a certain date for it to count..
A lot of ppl were laid off and dont know how theyre going to pay for food but Emily wants us to like that stupid disney + post bc she really needs our support in a time like this 😂 90% of her work is at home.. how much will this really affect her? So she cant go to her meetings she went to once every two weeks with her management.. just have virtual meetings. she can still get paid for brand deals and ad revenue so she should shut up or donate some of her money or ridiculous things to ppl who are in need

Reactions: 7
She was on her stories yesterday asking for “recommendations” for flower subscription services because she wanted to “treat herself” for her birthday AKA any brands please see this and gift me the subscription service...so gross and shameless. Why can’t you spend your own money on your own damn flowers?! She HAS the money. Or ask your amazing pop sensation boyfriend to buy them for you?! Such a BEG

Reactions: 16
When I had an ED I was OBSESSED with fitting into kids clothes, and when I didn’t I’d restrict further. Apart from the attention she clearly enjoys, I do wonder whether she’s okay.

Reactions: 10
Don't get me wrong, I know she's an utter twit, but she is absolutely gorgeous.

I think somehow, despite all the adoring fans etc, and constant positive reinforcement she gets in life she is very insecure. Hence why she tolerates that man baby treating her like trash. And the desire to get into kids clothes etc

Reactions: 2

I think somehow, despite all the adoring fans etc, and constant positive reinforcement she gets in life she is very insecure. Hence why she tolerates that man baby treating her like trash. And the desire to get into kids clothes etc
An ugly personality makes you ugly...

Reactions: 13

I don’t know, it’s probably just my bias but I find her so unattractive. But that’s probably because I know she has such an ugly personality.

Reactions: 19
I don’t know, it’s probably just my bias but I find her so unattractive. But that’s probably because I know she has such an ugly personality.
She has no redeeming features! The fact she clearly wants to make her body like a child’s instantly makes her unattractive

Reactions: 10
I think she was pretty when she was like 17-18 but i dont think she is anymore tbh

Reactions: 9
How long before the tik tok of her saying she’ll show her messages at 100k gets deleted? It’s only at 12k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No daily vlogs in a few days now and she's very quiet on social media. I wonder how life stuck in a house with James is going? I would image not great...😂

Reactions: 3
'PLAY CHESS'
I don't know why on earth she left that bit in🤣 she cut a part out after because you can see him loitering in the background staring for ages and she ignores him and theres a cut and he's gone😬 you're not making anybody jealous hun🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Thread title : Emily canham #3: buying kids clothes in every haul, just to prove she’s soooo small (don’t forget tho she’s super tall)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.