Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dying... a grown woman purposefully buying kids clothes. How bleeping weird is that? And then she’s moaning they don’t fit her... erm yeah because they are for kids not A grown woman. Nor irresponsible is her messaging on this??

THIS IS WHAT A GROWN WOMAN WEARING KIDS CLOTHES LOOKS LIKE. TRAGIC AND PATHETIC.

3F0AD03C-8A60-46CF-B378-078510F75082.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Also her giggling about getting her jeans tailored because she doesn't have a 'normal' body shape. Urrrgh, just duck off!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I’m dying... a grown woman purposefully buying kids clothes. How bleeping weird is that? And then she’s moaning they don’t fit her... erm yeah because they are for kids not A grown woman. Nor irresponsible is her messaging on this??

THIS IS WHAT A GROWN WOMAN WEARING KIDS CLOTHES LOOKS LIKE. TRAGIC AND PATHETIC.

View attachment 100764
She looks a right twit! The waist line isn't in the right place and it does nothing for her figure because it's made for a CHILD! What a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 13

View attachment 100764
She looks f*cking ridiculous, what a stupid girl. She wanted a child’s dress to have more of a low ‘V neck’ style. She never fails to surprise me wow.

Reactions: 10
For duck sake, can this girl be any more obsessed with having to have the smallest in everything?!

Reactions: 9
Two videos uploaded today - both of which had to mention that Emily is 5’10... Really great that her moooooommm sent her essential tracksuit 😩

also confused is James or Emily a smoker? I’m sure that’s a vape next to her iPad (could be wrong)...but Emily thinks smoking is ‘totally gross’ 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Two videos uploaded today - both of which had to mention that Emily is 5’10... Really great that her moooooommm sent her essential tracksuit 😩

also confused is James or Emily a smoker? I’m sure that’s a vape next to her iPad (could be wrong)...but Emily thinks smoking is ‘totally gross’ 😂
Vaping isn't smoking. My boyfriend vapes and it's a great way to stop smoking, while you are still addicted to nicotine

Reactions: 2
Another Nintendo switch!? For what? Just because? And then how convenient that it just totally goes with her aesthetics because it’s white oh em gee, it’s totally Emily dont you think James. “Yeah it suits you” ffs

Vaping isn't smoking. My boyfriend vapes and it's a great way to stop smoking, while you are still addicted to nicotine
Okay. Fair enough thanks for clearing that up for me, never been a smoker or a ‘vaper’ so wasn’t sure on the technical terms, although should’ve known better in the fact it’s called a vape 😂 sorry.

Reactions: 4
Another Nintendo switch!? For what? Just because? And then how convenient that it just totally goes with her aesthetics because it’s white oh em gee, it’s totally Emily dont you think James. “Yeah it suits you” ffs

Okay. Fair enough thanks for clearing that up for me, never been a smoker or a ‘vaper’ so wasn’t sure on the technical terms, although should’ve known better in the fact it’s called a vape 😂 sorry.
No worries hun! Common misconception

Made me laugh at the start of the vlog when James creeps across the back of the room and is like 'PLAY CHESS' like a needy child

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 100764
One gust of wind and she’s flashed the world her knickers christ
there is categorically no way she has any decency in these clothes (never seems to show the back either? Guess your arse loses you ads)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ARGHHHH this new video is so annoying. I had to comment on it, but I bet it'll be deleted. It's so worrying to young people watching who cannot fit into something so small. Just shop in the adult section you grown woman.

Reactions: 7

Her moooooom didn’t send the tracksuit she sent the #gifted switch. I can’t believe she was saying on her insta that her family were sending her something she absolutely needed. She’s clearly getting paid for it and needed it for 5he video.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Her moooooom didn’t send the tracksuit she sent the #gifted switch. I can’t believe she was saying on her insta that her family were sending her something she absolutely needed. She’s clearly getting paid for it and needed it for 5he video.
because essential travel means going into Asda to send princess Emily her gifted switch

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.