Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am lost - when did she go to Cornwall? Wasn’t there lockdown?
A week a go? She left London to be with her family and made a big deal out of it, James returns to Cornwall and she goes running like a lost puppy

Reactions: 2
I am lost - when did she go to Cornwall? Wasn’t there lockdown?
She "evacuated" london, to be with her family when James abandoned her to go back to LA "in case she got sick and needed them to take care of her" she then proceeded to go into a bunch of stores with her mom (unnecessary as her mom couldve just gone by herself). She stayed there for 2 days until she got bored and then seemingly convinced James to come back and moved for a 2nd time in the middle of a pandemic to live with him.

Reactions: 3
I saw the evacuating London drama but I can’t cope with her stories 😂

I live in Cornwall and the general ethos is people being annoyed at those coming down to suddenly isolate in their second homes

She "evacuated" london, to be with her family when James abandoned her to go back to LA "in case she got sick and needed them to take care of her" she then proceeded to go into a bunch of stores with her mom (unnecessary as her mom couldve just gone by herself). She stayed there for 2 days until she got bored and then seemingly convinced James to come back and moved for a 2nd time in the middle of a pandemic to live with him.
This is a very good and brief description of what happened, although I don't personally think she "convinced" James to come back. James does not care what she wants. I think James thought LA was going to be fun to ride out the pandemic in, but the US is a tit show right now, like more-so than the UK! I think he panicked and decided to come home because of how bad it is out there. Someone pointed out that he came home because of the free healthcare in the UK and I would totally agree. Bonus for him that Emily was stupid enough to come running back to him to cook and clean. I bet he will be back home with his mum by next week after he sees out the 14 days quarantine.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone think when she was unboxing her packages and he asked to play chess and she was like ‘....can I just unbox this’ was a bit odd? Just felt a vibe

Reactions: 11
Did anyone think when she was unboxing her packages and he asked to play chess and she was like ‘....can I just unbox this’ was a bit odd? Just felt a vibe
I thought there was a very weird vibe too. He seems so needy. Anytime he’s in the background of her videos and her focus is on recording he seems annoyed and tries to take back her attention.

Reactions: 5
This is a very good and brief description of what happened, although I don't personally think she "convinced" James to come back. James does not care what she wants. I think James thought LA was going to be fun to ride out the pandemic in, but the US is a tit show right now, like more-so than the UK! I think he panicked and decided to come home because of how bad it is out there. Someone pointed out that he came home because of the free healthcare in the UK and I would totally agree. Bonus for him that Emily was stupid enough to come running back to him to cook and clean. I bet he will be back home with his mum by next week after he sees out the 14 days quarantine.
Lol youre completely right actually! I think he just figured hed be bored in LA and California is having a major breakdown

Three words: NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE

Reactions: 9
I wonder how pissed she is that she isnt going to be able to have a proper birthday. She wont be able to film her crappy what i got for my birthday or do those stupid pics of her with designer shopping bags. OH WAIT she might get her presents sent to her via Hermes in her local Asda 🙄. Honestly shes going to moan over social so much

Reactions: 6
I wonder how pissed she is that she isnt going to be able to have a proper birthday. She wont be able to film her crappy what i got for my birthday or do those stupid pics of her with designer shopping bags. OH WAIT she might get her presents sent to her via Hermes in her local Asda 🙄. Honestly shes going to moan over social so much
I won’t be surprised if she goes home for her birthday. In fact, she’s been very quiet online for the last few days👀

Did anyone see her instagram story yesterday? It was a picture taken on the tube. It may have been an old photo but still, she can’t be serious.

Did anyone see her instagram story yesterday? It was a picture taken on the tube. It may have been an old photo but still, she can’t be serious.
As soon as I saw it, I was like she’s doing it for attention

Emily Canham #3: childish clothes to fit her behaviour (but not her height!)

I've seen quite a few influencers post about having their birthdays recently and they've just been really appreciative and taking it slowly but I think she's going to complain all day (she's already been tweeting so much about it - 'it's my birthday soon... remember!' etc) and be really quite insufferable without realising how lucky she actually is compared to so many people at the moment.

Reactions: 8

I've seen quite a few influencers post about having their birthdays recently and they've just been really appreciative and taking it slowly but I think she's going to complain all day (she's already been tweeting so much about it - 'it's my birthday soon... remember!' etc) and be really quite insufferable without realising how lucky she actually is compared to so many people at the moment.
Still on the beg for gifted flowers! This will show was a materialistic insensitive witch she is!

who is actually not embarrassed enough to post "its my birthday soon remember" ... like how humiliating

anyone else also think her and james wont make it this long being stuck together, i feel like the longest hes been with her is like 3 weeks and thats with tons of distractions and fun expensive things to do together, i think their relationship has lasted so long partly bc theyre long distance majority of the time so they barely have to see each other

Reactions: 4
Look at her story... she’s actually gone home! Why is it one rule for her and another for the rest of us? And why put it on social media?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.