Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying that she missed her period in December.... what the hell?? And Jesus wept she says it was from the “stress” of working.
It was such a weird thing to say, coupled with all the other tit she's said lately about pregnancy tests and double dutching. She's so stupid and irresponsible saying that to her young audience.

She could be having a hobo baby either!o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was such a weird thing to say, coupled with all the other tit she's said lately about pregnancy tests and double dutching. She's so stupid and irresponsible saying that to her young audience.

She could be having a hobo baby either!o_O
am I being really old what is double dutching... 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
am I being really old what is double dutching... 😮
🤣 🤣 🤣

It's using two forms of birth control, like The Pill and condoms together. Emily was doing a video with some other youtubers recently and they were talking about it and Emily said "who has time for that" as in who has time to use condoms...a great thing to be telling young girls!:mad: She also said that she bulk buys pregnancy tests on amazon🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
🤣 🤣 🤣

It's using two forms of birth control, like The Pill and condoms together. Emily was doing a video with some other youtubers recently and they were talking about it and Emily said "who has time for that" as in who has time to use condoms...a great thing to be telling young girls!:mad: She also said that she bulk buys pregnancy tests on amazon🤷‍♀️
All of Emily’s collab videos made it easy to believe she had no friends in school 😬

my boyfriend let it slip the other week that before our first date he got his eyebrows and nose hairs waxed”

emily canham 2019

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
i had to go on urban dictionary 🤣 but if ur with a trusted long term partner..why wud u ?!
Emily threw the line out there like an uninformed school girl running her mouth for clout. It wasn't part of an informed conversation like "make sure one of your methods is reliable, you're with a trusted partner as otherwise you'll be at risk of a STIs etc" it was just her (grossly) trying to brag and look "cool".

All of Emily’s collab videos made it easy to believe she had no friends in school 😬

my boyfriend let it slip the other week that before our first date he got his eyebrows and nose hairs waxed”

emily canham 2019
OMG stop?? I have not seem that😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New here. But she's the most fake person ever!
Has anyone else noticed that she's started putting on an accent like James'?!

Reactions: 3
Has she always been this skinny, she looks even thinner than usual atm?! She has mentioned a few times about restricting calories and wanting to slim into jeans... I find her desire to be super skinny quite surprising as nowadays being fit/"thick"/curvy is more desirable/on trend/popular. I'm not body-shaming anyone or saying one way is better than the other, just an observation!

Only when it benefits James! I'm guessing he's trying to get more followers ahead of his album release 🤣 The pictures are getting funnier on Insta!:LOL:
I see she's deleted the one with James house number on 😂😂

I bet the ones sat on a car weren't posed

Reactions: 2
Has she always been this skinny, she looks even thinner than usual atm?! She has mentioned a few times about restricting calories and wanting to slim into jeans... I find her desire to be super skinny quite surprising as nowadays being fit/"thick"/curvy is more desirable/on trend/popular. I'm not body-shaming anyone or saying one way is better than the other, just an observation!
I think its cos for her to get an ass or be more curvy, that wud take actual work.She can just restrict food nd be skinny - no gym required.

I remember months ago she put a post of busybeecarys or tammy and said like her mission to get an ass... she ovs gave up the min she realised it takes alot of effort nd work

Saying that she missed her period in December.... what the hell?? And Jesus wept she says it was from the “stress” of working.
Emily, come on since when do you actually do work?

🤣 🤣 🤣

Firstly, who wants to hear about her and dirty James at it and secondly, that is not classy Emily

They must be reading here so! Way to make it obvious👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋
Of course they do, they really are so wrapped up in themselves and they properly expected everyone to love them like the comments from naive teenpoppers on their YouTube videos. How disappointing for them lol

They must be reading here so! Way to make it obvious👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋
Emily can you please say a big thank you to @mileymoo for her concern about your boyfriends privacy 🤣
Because you didn’t see that yourself.

thought she was inviting us all around for a pre album sing along.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.