Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though, why did she have to run after him to LA on Boxing Day? She made out as if they were off on holiday but they are just back in his house in LA like always. Like, she goes on and an about her family but she honestly doesn’t give a duck. They’re just there for content for her videos. She’s spent the bulk of the past few months watching his every move in LA, could she not have spent some time with her family for the holidays. And even at that she acted like his Uber most days. It seems like she has zero trust in him at the moment. I wonder did something happen? That time she showed up at his house to surprise him was a major red flag.

Reactions: 7
Seriously though, why did she have to run after him to LA on Boxing Day? She made out as if they were off on holiday but they are just back in his house in LA like always. Like, she goes on and an about her family but she honestly doesn’t give a duck. They’re just there for content for her videos. She’s spent the bulk of the past few months watching his every move in LA, could she not have spent some time with her family for the holidays. And even at that she acted like his Uber most days. It seems like she has zero trust in him at the moment. I wonder did something happen? That time she showed up at his house to surprise him was a major red flag.
*sophie and her mum, honestly she will regret doing all this, she shouldn’t be chasing him! It’s not a relationship! At least not what they put out online! It’s really sad to see but I can’t work out what he’s using her for

Reactions: 4
Emily is young right? 21 or 22? I think a lot of people that age are fairly naive and still learning when it comes to relationships. I know I put up with things I shouldn't have at that age and it's only when I found the right person that I could see in hindsight everything that was wrong in previous relationships. I think she's gripping onto James because she LOVES the idea of having a "famous"/important older man and she's completely blinded by that.

Reactions: 5
Emily is young right? 21 or 22? I think a lot of people that age are fairly naive and still learning when it comes to relationships. I know I put up with things I shouldn't have at that age and it's only when I found the right person that I could see in hindsight everything that was wrong in previous relationships. I think she's gripping onto James because she LOVES the idea of having a "famous"/important older man and she's completely blinded by that.
True, but she does like him more than he likes her!

I think she likes the thought of dating a “famous” popstar. Reality is, he lives in LA which probably seemed exciting but he lives like a hermit crab in his own bedroom. There’s no luxury there.

Reactions: 3
I think she likes the thought of dating a “famous” popstar. Reality is, he lives in LA which probably seemed exciting but he lives like a hermit crab in his own bedroom. There’s no luxury there.
The house in LA looks vile too. I don't think James has done one thing with it since he bought it 2 years ago. Emily posted a picture the other day and you can see the house number, so it's very easy to find online!😜 He paid 2.5 million for it, so he's a well-off hobo!😂 I'd say it drives Emily mad that she can't do it up to her standard and be all "Come Decorate MY House In LA With Me"😂

Reactions: 4
The house in LA looks vile too. I don't think James has done one thing with it since he bought it 2 years ago. Emily posted a picture the other day and you can see the house number, so it's very easy to find online!😜 He paid 2.5 million for it, so he's a well-off hobo!😂 I'd say it drives Emily mad that she can't do it up to her standard and be all "Come Decorate MY House In LA With Me"😂
Did he buy it??? I thought he was renting with a few people. There’s a ton of picture discs up but none are his, I assumed they were his roommates

Reactions: 2
Did he buy it??? I thought he was renting with a few people. There’s a ton of picture discs up but none are his, I assumed they were his roommates
No, he owns it. Only he lives there. There are discs up in the images when the house was for sale, so it's either them or his own.

I didn't realise he was that rich

Oh wow I thought he was renting...

lie, I thought he was squatting 🤷‍♀️
I don't want to outright link to the house listing, I don't think that's allowed anyway, but if you take the number from Emily's picture and type it in with "los angeles" it's very easy to find on google images.

In fairness to James, Busted were huge back in the day. He wrote all of the songs and makes royalties from The Jonas Brothers. The whole McBusted thing was very lucrative too. They all made a few million from that. He has a house in Cornwall too. Think he sold his old flat in London to move to LA.

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen it in the shopping videos where she has it, I hope it’s because she gets tired walking a lot rather than them just milking it at the theme parks
yeah they always have Sophie’s wheelchair when they go places that involve a lot of walking. She can’t walk long distances.

Her mum really isn’t the type to milk it for theme parks. Sophie had one of those mclaren major buggies too before she out grew it

Reactions: 1
Was that in a vlog? I need to see.
she said it in that cringe daily mail article!

She said: ‘So we had both been super busy working and travelling and hadn’t seen each other for a month so I just turned up at his house in LA and he was like OMG! And that was pretty cool.’

Yeah, more like “OMG wtf are you doing here?”😂

Reactions: 3
He actually seemed to buy it for $£2.1m in March last year after being on the market for over a year. It clearly could make a beautiful home if a bit of a revamp was done.

Seems to me that he purchased it to “live the LA dream” but can’t afford to actually renovate it or literally doesn’t care. I would assume the later.

Also how absolutely stupid of her to post a picture where she is stood right out the front with the house number 🙈

Did you see this?? She was paid $5,229 for her awful Australia content! I actually despair...
She got screwed over compared to Chessie King.

It’s annoying that they got paid this and for what some crappy pictures of them in a bikini. Great tourism work!

Some families can’t even get aid from having their homes completely lost to bush fires. Absolutely disgraceful. I would have a bit more respect if she contributed some of her income from this to help those families from her #ad that she didn’t actually disclose as much as the daily mail would like to point out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.