Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, he owns it. Only he lives there. There are discs up in the images when the house was for sale, so it's either them or his own.
That’s so weird just seen the photos, he must of bought some of the fixtures and fittings with the property.
Also the house is not nice, needs some serious updating and modernisation it’s only that price due to the location

Reactions: 1
That’s so weird just seen the photos, he must of bought some of the fixtures and fittings with the property.
Also the house is not nice, needs some serious updating and modernisation it’s only that price due to the location
It would be a beautiful house with some new flooring, a new kitchen, bathroom and a re-paint, but like all aspects of his life, James just isn't bothered to put in any effort.

It sold last year, but who's to say he actually owns it? A lot of those McMansions in LA are often rented out.

It sold last year, but who's to say he actually owns it? A lot of those McMansions in LA are often rented out.
He said in an interview last year he had just bought a house in LA as he had a green card now.

Did you see this?? She was paid $5,229 for her awful Australia content! I actually despair...
But did they have Visa’s that’s what I’d like to know, plus she’s never done anything with the money except waste it on James!!! She should be posting links to ways people can donate to the bushfire victims!!?

Reactions: 2
Who’s she kidding with this ‘best year of my life’ BS 😂 you’re 22 Emily. Think about it more when you’re a grown up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn't have the time to do 2 videos a week apparently:rolleyes:...wtf does she do all week long? Nothing! Jesus these YouTubers are the definition of lazy!

Reactions: 5
2020 so far...
Out of control wildfires in Australia
Severe rainfall and flooding in Indonesia
Trump basically starting WW3
Emily - "my brow lamination ruined my brows *disgusted, annoyed face*"

Sorry to get 'heavy' with the bad news but it just serves to highlight how vapid this girl is. All she cares about is her PLT order, showing off to others about the 'ton of travelling' she is doing, dating a 'popstar', and being thin/tall.

The unfortunate thing is there are too many people like her, or who aspire to be like her, which is one of the reasons the world is turning to tit.

Reactions: 7
2020 so far...
Out of control wildfires in Australia
Severe rainfall and flooding in Indonesia
Trump basically starting WW3
Emily - "my brow lamination ruined my brows *disgusted, annoyed face*"

Sorry to get 'heavy' with the bad news but it just serves to highlight how vapid this girl is. All she cares about is her PLT order, showing off to others about the 'ton of travelling' she is doing, dating a 'popstar', and being thin/tall.

The unfortunate thing is there are too many people like her, or who aspire to be like her, which is one of the reasons the world is turning to tit.
You are very right! Also people complaining about Greggs vegan bake! It is very sad!

I was on her Instagram live, she’s asked about Australia and this leads to Emily talking about how shes annoyed she didn’t get to do more water sports there.....
and the raybans she bought because she forgot to bring sunglasses.

Not a mention of the fires destroying the country right now 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her “long legs” in this tiktok is literally just the angle? Because it’s facing up? Like regardless of height anyone can do this because it’s called perspective🙄😂
looks like daddy log legs yuck

I was on her Instagram live, she’s asked about Australia and this leads to Emily talking about how shes annoyed she didn’t get to do more water sports there.....
and the raybans she bought because she forgot to bring sunglasses.

Not a mention of the fires destroying the country right now 🤷‍♀️
Of course not, this girl loves herself so much it is all she cares about!

Reactions: 4
She didn’t go up to James Charles because he was being mobbed...

you sure it wasn’t because he wouldn’t have had a clue who you were?
21A3EE9F-1F55-4586-B385-7C86598AC43C.png

• Haha
didn’t even notice it was james charles - thought she was zooming into the other guys shirt and was confused🤣

on another note wtf is JC wearing! 😳

didn’t even notice it was james charles - thought she was zooming into the other guys shirt and was confused🤣

I thought the same. I saw it and was like why is she posting a picture of the back of someone’s Tshirt 😂😂😂😂

Completely agree with what people are saying about her avoiding all talk of what is going on in Australia. The girl is a vile, vapid void of a person. With her platform and especially considering she was paid to visit the county only a few months ago she should at least say something. The thing is I would well believe that it wouldn't even enter her mind to raise awareness about something or god forbid donate her own money to anything.

she was talking about it on the live, girl was acting like she did him a favour not going over for a chat because he was swarmed with fans, she then tried to remember when she met him 😆

get to duck you daft idiot 🤣 if James was with her James Charles might have offered him a sandwich or offered to buy him a new sleeping bag so there’s that.

• Haha
she was talking about it on the live, girl was acting like she did him a favour not going over for a chat because he was swarmed with fans, she then tried to remember when she met him 😆

get to duck you daft idiot 🤣 if James was with her James Charles might have offered him a sandwich or offered to buy him a new sleeping bag so there’s that.
I saw that too!🤣 She came across as so stupid. She'd 100% remember if she met him previously. She's a compulsive liar about everything. She has to always try brag and make herself seem so great, knows everyone, has the most special type of existence. She such a bleeping pain. How does James put up with her. He must be just as bad.

Also, I had to laugh at her GRWM - anyone else would wait until the mirror was free to film an outfit but not Emily! She had to make sure that she could get James in the frame when she was doing it. So desperate.

Saying that she missed her period in December.... what the hell?? And Jesus wept she says it was from the “stress” of working.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.