Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so uptight now compared to how she used to be
This video was barely 2 years ago and she's an entirely different person? Also the new voice wasn't entirely out yet 🤣
Am I the only one who found it weird she wouldn't say how many people she'd slept with but then hinted it was under 5? Can't have the world knowing about her incredibly boring vanilla sex life 🤣

Reactions: 11
This video was barely 2 years ago and she's an entirely different person? Also the new voice wasn't entirely out yet 🤣
Am I the only one who found it weird she wouldn't say how many people she'd slept with but then hinted it was under 5? Can't have the world knowing about her incredibly boring vanilla sex life 🤣
The thing is number of people you've slept with is a completely trivial number, like it honestly doesn't matter. I don't see why she picked that question if she didn't want to answer it. It's absolutely fine not to want to share, but she's just choosing the question because in her opinion it's a 'taboo' topic so it'll bring views and comments in if she plays up on it.

Plus lets be honest we all know it's 3... Jake, Charlie, James. She's not been single for more than 5 minutes to have casually dated anyone / slept with anyone else.

Reactions: 15
Just rewatching some of her vlogs from 2018 when she just got together with James but hadn’t confirmed it yet.. she was 21 at the time and it’s so disturbing because she was still so childish (nothing wrong with that she was young!) but James was 35 at the time which makes it so much weirder 🤢 creep

Insane how different she is from like august 2020 when they left Cornwall til now

Reactions: 19
Just rewatching some of her vlogs from 2018 when she just got together with James but hadn’t confirmed it yet.. she was 21 at the time and it’s so disturbing because she was still so childish (nothing wrong with that she was young!) but James was 35 at the time which makes it so much weirder 🤢 creep

Insane how different she is from like august 2020 when they left Cornwall til now
I feel like she has tried to make herself seem more mature in order to make her relationship seem less weird.
Probably gonna have the opposite effect though - James will probably leave her as soon as she’s 25

Reactions: 9
I feel like she has tried to make herself seem more mature in order to make her relationship seem less weird.
Probably gonna have the opposite effect though - James will probably leave her as soon as she’s 25
It will never not be weird. They met when she was 15/16 as a fan, and got together when she was 21. He's almost 40 and treats her like she doesn't exist for half the year

Reactions: 22
are there any vlogs of hers I should watch to see her and james together early on?
havent kept up enough and only seen vlogs of her going to the shows

are there any vlogs of hers I should watch to see her and james together early on?
havent kept up enough and only seen vlogs of her going to the shows
He doesnt seem to like being in her videos tbh so he's never really in them for long

Reactions: 2
Here she is as a 16 year old fan waiting outside a recording studio hoping to meet James, age 30 (well if we're being honest, she was only there for mcfly and didn't give a tit about James)

Reactions: 15
Did she delete the video where she acted like she just randomly bumped into James on the street and he proceeded to promote Busted’s album and tour? It was when she was still pretending they weren’t together.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she delete the video where she acted like she just randomly bumped into James on the street and he proceeded to promote Busted’s album and tour? It was when she was still pretending they weren’t together.
It seems like it. I can’t find it. so she’ll delete a random video like that but still has all the videos with Charlie up despite her claiming he cheated on her… what is wrong with this girl!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.