Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: (or sort of)
Moved out of her parents (or at least she’s packed it all up to go into storage)
Finally revealed she’s bought a house but claimed she hadn’t bought it as early as she had
Started some weird channel (welcome home) and it finally launched after however many years, thinks she’s the new Phil Spenser and has started a podcast to go along side it
Her mum was caught selling her gifted items on Facebook market place
Her sister got married, no James in sight and Emily wearing a mask in the only photos she showed
Has gone to whistler to meet James (although we haven’t had this 100% confirmed)
Still living up to her name of EmiLie

Reactions: 31
Also to add. Still appears to be losing an unhealthy amount of weight, doesn’t seem to actually eat anything as shown with some bizarre editing when she eats. But constantly talks about food and most of her videos (especially on tik tok) are her bodychecking.

So TW for potential ED talk on the thread.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Do we think she ate all this food?

Surely not I know tiktoks are short but she can still fake eating it and be spitting it out secretly instead she does still look so poorly also the caption she's seriously actually happy there won't be leftovers for her to have to fake being well and 'eat'

Reactions: 17
Surely not I know tiktoks are short but she can still fake eating it and be spitting it out secretly instead she does still look so poorly also the caption she's seriously actually happy there won't be leftovers for her to have to fake being well and 'eat'
She probably did eat more than usual to try to hide her food issues from James.
Also what is the point of this video and why waste Christmas Day, and presumably one of the first days in months you’ve spent with your boyfriend, Filming yourself eating?
Also she definitely looked like she was finding it difficult to eat that popcorn, the look on her face was not enjoyment

Reactions: 30
Do we think she ate all this food?

Quite possibly. I was severely underweight this time last year, and had huge reactive binges at Christmas… 3 days, more than 10,000 calories each day easily. Ironically I ended up losing even more weight once the bloat and water weight had gone down, and I’d passed all the food… system didn’t know how to process so much food after so long, so I just turned all the extra energy into heat. The night sweats were unreal, and I lost 2lbs. Bodies are insane.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Gosh deleting your sisters comments, and what an awful Xmas video, wow you had a soy latte in a paper cup in a hotel 😂😂 living the dream lie life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Have to agree, nothing particularly glam or luxury about anything she ate. Soy latte and hot chocolate, scrambled eggs for breakfast, a small slice of toast with peanut butter, a small chocolate, and then dinner from a buffet (looked like a slice of Turkey, mac n cheese and a few other bits).
It’s not a lot of food. I also feel a bit queasy seeing someone shoving food in their mouth close range, not a good video at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg this is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how low can you get deleting your own sisters comment to hide the fact you are with your boyfriend of over THREE YEARS!!! So much second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Omg this is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how low can you get deleting your own sisters comment to hide the fact you are with your boyfriend of over THREE YEARS!!! So much second hand embarrassment
But like why??? She refers to him in her videos constantly so why is she so determined to make people believe she never sees him?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.