Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
How I imagine the conversation with Katie went:

Emily: Katie, I need you to move your wedding. It’s dangerously close to my Whistler trip.

Katie: Emily, the wedding is in 48 hours…we can’t MOVE it?!

Emily: Well when James says jump, I say how high. He’s summoned me to Canada and I need to go!

Katie: That’s fine, but-

Emily: I’m going to have to wear a mask the entire time. There’s no way I’m catching covid and ruining my trip.

Katie: That’s your choice I guess. The good news is the professional photos are outside so you won’t need a mask for those.

Emily: I said I need to wear a mask the entire time. The entire time means the entire time! I haven’t seen my boyfriend in 2 years Katie!

Katie: You saw him in the summer? He ripped out your kitchen?

Emily: Ok well it’s really not that deep.

Katie: I just don’t want to be reminded of covid every time we look back on the photos.

Emily: Your triggers are not my responsibility.

• Haha
Reactions: 109

Caz732

Gosh deleting your sisters comments, and what an awful Xmas video, wow you had a soy latte in a paper cup in a hotel 😂😂 living the dream lie life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Hockeyplayer16

What a bitch wearing a mask!! She wore a visor the whole time on the Disney cruise rather than a real mask because she didn't want to ruin her outfits, she clearly doesn't give a crap about covid. The only reason she wore a mask at her sister's wedding is for attention. Her sister is in a happy genuine relationship and Emily is jealous because her own boyfriend couldn't care less about her, so Emily had to wear a mask so all day long she could tell people that she's being careful because she has a flight to catch to go see her famous fancy amazing partner no doubt 🙄 Ruined the photos which as someone else said will just remind her sister of covid every time she sees them. What a cow

• Sick
Reactions: 60

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Omg this is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how low can you get deleting your own sisters comment to hide the fact you are with your boyfriend of over THREE YEARS!!! So much second hand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Stitched

Chatty Member
Omg! I’m totally completely pro-mask, encourage everyone to wear one and have never stopped wearing one myself… But at her sister’s wedding?! So she could go on holiday?! Do the damn holiday next year, your sister doesn’t get married every day! If she was that vulnerable they could’ve had everyone test beforehand surely - weddings would be family and friends who would surely understand that. Blimey!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

KYLIE

VIP Member
A mask, to a wedding, even for the photos outside. Wow. That’s unbelievably selfish of her. I didn’t think she could get any worse.

her poor sister’s wedding photos 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 56

doodlebug

VIP Member
So she really wore a mask the entire day and ruined all the photos. So selfish! Now they will always be reminded of covid whenever they look at their wedding photos.

I guess James really is the one thing she loves more than her own appearance! Who’d have thought it.

• Sick
Reactions: 52

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Omg….her latest tik tok is some godawful get ready with me and she is even now saying that none of the concealers from the UK suit her…..the one she wants/needs is of course from the US! I’m sorry but what planet is she on?
I don’t think a white girl is gonna have issue finding her concealer shade in the U.K. 🙄 what is she on

Reactions: 50