Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s also really weird that she brags about knowing the guys from busted or whatever lmao. It’s not a flex bc they aren’t relevant and for me and people my age they never have been. if i knew someone irl who was a massive busted stan i’d just think they were a humongous loser, she’s up there with harry potter adults and i’m like 90% sure she actually is a disney adult?
When I was at Uni (about 10 years ago now), a girl I knew always bragged that she sort-of new this guy from mcfly (don’t ask which one, not sure on any of their names). Everyone thought she was a massive loser, and it definitely wasn’t a flex

Reactions: 7
So she’s going to the back to the future musical tonight apparently…, is James in London? Can’t see why she would wanna do that and he’s completely obsessed with it

Reactions: 9
Knowing someone in busted or mcfly doesn't make someone a loser lol they are still people. And idk about busted but mcfly are genuinely talented musicians (some more than others)

Its definitely weird the way some people act though. Eg that video of Emily saying she met "James from busted" as if it's someone that's still relevant 😂😂 mcfly and busted aren't exactly big bands anymore

Reactions: 8
Knowing someone in busted or mcfly doesn't make someone a loser lol they are still people. And idk about busted but mcfly are genuinely talented musicians (some more than others)

Its definitely weird the way some people act though. Eg that video of Emily saying she met "James from busted" as if it's someone that's still relevant 😂😂 mcfly and busted aren't exactly big bands anymore
Knowing someone in those bands doesn’t make you a loser, but constantly bragging about knowing someone Famous does make you a loser. Name dropping in general is super cringe

Reactions: 20
If busted didn't get back together, or mcbusted never happened, do you think Emily would've looked twice at James? I don't think so

Reactions: 18
It’s also really weird that she brags about knowing the guys from busted or whatever lmao. It’s not a flex bc they aren’t relevant and for me and people my age they never have been. if i knew someone irl who was a massive busted stan i’d just think they were a humongous loser, she’s up there with harry potter adults and i’m like 90% sure she actually is a disney adult?
Well I feel personally attacked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone find it weird james hadn’t posted Emily on his Instagram since, I think, April 2020, but before that there were quite a few posts of them together, I really wonder why he stopped wanting to be seen with her online so much since then

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does anyone find it weird james hadn’t posted Emily on his Instagram since, I think, April 2020, but before that there were quite a few posts of them together, I really wonder why he stopped wanting to be seen with her online so much since then
Maybe he’s embarrassed of her? or was he getting hate? I imagine the big age gap will get him some pretty nasty names

I think he likes that she's younger but is embarrassed of her job and how fake/materialistic she is

What does she have in common with his friends? What does he have in common with hers?

Reactions: 1
They have nothing in common with each others friends so it would be awkward to hang out with them. I can't picture an almost 40 year old man hanging out with 20 somethings and being able to hold a conversation and actually be interested in the materialistic chat

In her birthday video with James, didn't she spend the morning with him then went to see her friends alone?

Reactions: 5
They have nothing in common with each others friends so it would be awkward to hang out with them. I can't picture an almost 40 year old man hanging out with 20 somethings and being able to hold a conversation and actually be interested in the materialistic chat

In her birthday video with James, didn't she spend the morning with him then went to see her friends alone?
She very much seems to keep James completely separate to any one else in her life. Like even when she’s been living with her parents this last year, when James is around it’s always they go meet in London. He doesn’t come to hers, he never seems to be around when her family or friends are. When she spends time with him it pretty much seems like it’s always just the two of them (and on the odd occasion his brother).

which leads me to think maybe people in her life aren’t as supportive of them together as she wants OR she is actually embarrassed of him, she knows he’s a man child and she doesn’t want to show him off.

Reactions: 10
She very much seems to keep James completely separate to any one else in her life. Like even when she’s been living with her parents this last year, when James is around it’s always they go meet in London. He doesn’t come to hers, he never seems to be around when her family or friends are. When she spends time with him it pretty much seems like it’s always just the two of them (and on the odd occasion his brother).

which leads me to think maybe people in her life aren’t as supportive of them together as she wants OR she is actually embarrassed of him, she knows he’s a man child and she doesn’t want to show him off.
Or he tells her to meet him in London because he has no interest in spending the day with her family

• Sad
Reactions: 11
…didn’t Emily do this workout in Cornwall and it’s since then that she’s really lost weight? 😮 (not to blame Chloe, I think it’s been a “one of the only things you can control” thing potentially too) Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
I think she did, just about everybody tried Chloe’s workouts. I agree, it’s not Chloe’s fault, i saw some of her videos regarding food a while ago and from what i remember she encourages eating a balanced diet and eating what you want in moderation. I think many people developed ED’s during the first lockdown, working out and monitoring there diet was a way for them to implement control when everything else was so uncertain and uncontrollable. Chloe’s workouts allowed for some routine as the majority of them are programmes, like the two week shred which was a number of videos daily for two weeks. People also started eating less in general during the early pandemic as they weren’t being as active and weren’t eating out or ordering in. I personally don’t think Chloe’s workouts are enough to really lose weight (especially the amount Emily lost) as they’re very beginner and designed to tone the body, but they did introduce a lot of people to working out.

Reactions: 6
It seems that he has no interest in being with her long term,its all very much a relationship on his terms and she goes running to wherever he is.he never comes to her.he prob doesnt want to be around her family as its awkward if they ask questions and he likes people who dont challenge him.obv i dont know for a fact but i had a relationship just like this and i can only imagine the kind of things he might say,’other people just dont get us’, ‘im so glad your mature and we can do our own things and your not needy’, ‘everyone needs their space but its so good we’re on the same page’ ie, convincing her this is the way she wants things to be too and making her feel she needs to act really grown up about it and not throw any tantrums or emotions at it. She seemed to have more personality before and not be so serious so you wonder whats her suddenly act so middle aged. I think its really concerning and I hope she walks away from this soon.she really could find someone who would adore her and wants to be part of her life and wants to spend time her family and come for dinner on a sunday,you know,the normal things people do for those they want to be with

Did anyone see the vlogmas where they were hanging stockings on the fireplace and her mum looked at emily and was like 'maybe we'll be adding another soon' (i.e for James)with a really intense look at her. I find it so weird that her mum is encouraging what is obviously a very unhealthy relationship. Unless her mum thought James was about to propose soon?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the vlogmas where they were hanging stockings on the fireplace and her mum looked at emily and was like 'maybe we'll be adding another soon' (i.e for James)with a really intense look at her. I find it so weird that her mum is encouraging what is obviously a very unhealthy relationship. Unless her mum thought James was about to propose soon?
Emily is a compulsive liar, she probably lies to her mum about how great her relationship is, and her mum probably just takes it at face value.
James will never propose. The fact that he’s nearing 40 and hasn’t settled down speaks volumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.