Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s making her bad news sound like someone died but in Emily world she probably just couldn’t find the right jeans for her outfit to be a ‘vibe’.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
not sure if people will find this interesting lol, just came across this article from my local area... her parents 'second home' is super near here from what she's said in vlogs and she's spoken many times about going to burnham market and now you can probs see why (i do love burnham market tho)

Reactions: 2
I don’t get, like how she even Bacar an influencer? She’s very privileged, upper class and not relatable at all? Like I’m sure she just got famous from her boyfriend doing YouTube, like amber, caspers girlfriend

Reactions: 1
I don’t get, like how she even Bacar an influencer? She’s very privileged, upper class and not relatable at all? Like I’m sure she just got famous from her boyfriend doing YouTube, like amber, caspers girlfriend
I feel the same way about Georgia May, she is even more like that than Emily tbh aside from being famous from a boyfriend

Reactions: 4
When she was talking about bad news I assumed they had finally broken up but then she said she had gone to Whistler with him and I thought oh.... lol. Perhaps she had a really terrible hair day?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I asked her a simple question on TikTok today which was if her and James were moving into the house she bought together or will he still live in LA and she's deleted it?? Like why is it such a big deal

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I asked her a simple question on TikTok today which was if her and James were moving into the house she bought together or will he still live in LA and she's deleted it?? Like why is it such a big deal
How dare you ask a question about her life and not expect it to get deleted so she can stay ✨mysterious✨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How dare you ask a question about her life and not expect it to get deleted so she can stay ✨mysterious✨
I honestly don’t even think she’s trying to be mysterious, she’s just desperately trying to cover up how pathetic she is.

The answers to those questions are “no they will not be” and “yes he will”, because despite being so unattractive that you get a whiff of sweat and mildew when looking at a photo of him, James has deluded himself into believing that he has an abundance of talent to offer in LA and that Emily’s the one who’s punching. Emily may be incredibly bland yet obnoxious as duck and she clearly enjoys having the washed up band guys girlfriend image, but James is an absolute creep who essentially groomed her and sometimes I feel a bit sorry for her

Reactions: 17
I honestly don’t even think she’s trying to be mysterious, she’s just desperately trying to cover up how pathetic she is.

The answers to those questions are “no they will not be” and “yes he will”, because despite being so unattractive that you get a whiff of sweat and mildew when looking at a photo of him, James has deluded himself into believing that he has an abundance of talent to offer in LA and that Emily’s the one who’s punching. Emily may be incredibly bland yet obnoxious as duck and she clearly enjoys having the washed up band guys girlfriend image, but James is an absolute creep who essentially groomed her and sometimes I feel a bit sorry for her
He was in his thirties and she was a teenager when they met. He’s an absolute creep.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I do agree with that, she's very young, impressionable and only cares about the image she portrays, he's definitely a creep

Reactions: 7
On the topic of James, watch this old video from like 4:21

She basically says she has a “backup list” of boys she would go after if her and James ever ended. She had someone in mind straight away when Lucy asked who she fancied! And apparently she and James are comfortable enough to joke around about who they would both date if they were single??! 🤢 sorry this isn’t normal. And she’s calculated af. Surely if you’re in love the thought of lining someone else up never crosses your mind? She’s definitely one of those girls who can’t be single.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
On the topic of James, watch this old video from like 4:21

She basically says she has a “backup list” of boys she would go after if her and James ever ended. She had someone in mind straight away when Lucy asked who she fancied! And apparently she and James are comfortable enough to joke around about who they would both date if they were single??! 🤢 sorry this isn’t normal. And she’s calculated af. Surely if you’re in love the thought of lining someone else up never crosses your mind? She’s definitely one of those girls who can’t be single.
This is so weird, my boyfriend and I have been together for seven years, and I don’t even think about guys I know romantically, let alone have a “back up list” 🤢

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.